Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (183989 Views)

Ondo State's Sunshine Travels: 8 Things You Should Know (Photos) / Any One In New Zealand And Living There / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

@TICHA please I will be glad to talk with you on WhatsApp 07060924065

I will continue throwing my questions here but I will need to ask some funny questions privately please

Please send me an email.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

Hope they will not send me to another country for the process

Why would they do that? It's important to know the visa processes of any country you're interested in applying to - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/ is a one stop shop to everything NZ visas. It would be wise to familiarise yourself with the website.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by muhyideenabdul(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Ticha:

Please send me an email.
Ok

abdulganiyumuhyideen@gmail.com
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by muhyideenabdul(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2023
Ticha:

Why would they do that? It's important to know the visa processes of any country you're interested in applying to - https://www.immigration.govt.nz/ is a one stop shop to everything NZ visas. It would be wise to familiarise yourself with the website.

I am grateful for this
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by muhyideenabdul(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hello good people!

How much does Immigration New Zealand Chest X-ray Test for visa approximately cost?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Ticha:
I am going to put this response here. Those of us that answer and respond to questions do it from the goodness of our hearts. We have full time jobs and lives. No one should hound me (Yankison this is directed at you) to respond to them. If you want immediate response, then please go hire an immigration lawyer!

To get any NZ visa, any visa at all, you must:

1. Create a RealMe account and upload all your details yourself as well as submit your visa application through there.

2. For all visas other than visitor - you must complete a full medical panel. A very invasive medical panel and only 3 or so hospitals are approved to do it. So you will have to contact the hospital, book an appointment, pay upfront. Then have your RealMe details, type of visa application details and passports which you hand over to the clinic staff as the result is uploaded directly to INZ.

3. There are different types of work visas and the exact type being applied for determines the visa costs. It would also be noted on your medical form. You need medicals for all work and student visas.

4. Complete a police background check and upload it to RealMe.

NO AGENT CAN GIVE YOU A VISA!!!! NOT EVEN A VISITOR VISA

For Visitor visas - you need a RealMe account, you need 6 months bank statements, you need to show strong, very strong ties to Nigeria and of course, you pay an application fee upfront.

Every information on NZ visas is detailed -in great detail on the INZ website. Do not allow anyone scam you. NZ has the most straightforward visa systems. It is very easy to navigate and understand.

Great job you're doing here Ticha. Your responses are so helpful to so many, more than you could imagine.

I remember this thread because couple of days ago, I met someone who recently arrived here in Akl, we got talking and I mentioned something about Nairaland and he's next question was are you "Femijck" that blew my mind. So incredible to know that something I wrote many years ago is still very informative to some today.

So keep up the good job @Ticha

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
femijck:
Great job you're doing here Ticha. Your responses are so helpful to so many, more than you could imagine.

I remember this thread because couple of days ago, I met someone who recently arrived here in Akl, we got talking and I mentioned something about Nairaland and he's next question was are you "Femijck" that blew my mind. So incredible to know that something I wrote many years ago is still very informative to some today.

So keep up the good job @Ticha

Aww thank you! You started the good work and the left me grin
It is really disheartening to see how easily people get scammed.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Ticha:

Aww thank you! You started the good work and the left me grin
It is really disheartening to see how easily people get scammed.

Ahah, life just got too busy at some point ni jare, u know as he dey go for this our country na.

Yes a lot of evil agents out there.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Raskasal(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hi Op. Thank you for your informations.

I'm am applying to Auckland university, but was asked to submit a certified copy of my id document. How can I have that done. My ID document is an international passport issued by NIS.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Raskasal:
Hi Op. Thank you for your informations.

I'm am applying to Auckland university, but was asked to submit a certified copy of my id document. How can I have that done. My ID document is an international passport issued by NIS.

Find a lawyer/barrister/JP to certify it for you. You will need to certify copies of all your documents including certificates too. If you're in Abuja, I can give you details of one.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Raskasal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ticha:

Find a lawyer/barrister/JP to certify it for you. You will need to certify copies of all your documents including certificates too. If you're in Abuja, I can give you details of one.

Thank you for your swift response. I am in Lagos. I'll check to see if I could get a lawyer to do it then. Once again thank you. Moreso would you mind sharing your mail so I could keep in touch with you should there be any enquiries in my japa journey to NZD.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Hills2012: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
muhyideenabdul:
Hello good people!

How much does Immigration New Zealand Chest X-ray Test for visa approximately cost?

I will suggest you contact any of the following for their pricing:

IOM MHAC Abuja Nigeria
Medical and Radiology
Abuja

IOM MHAC Lagos Nigeria
Medical and Radiology
Lagos

St Nicholas Hospital
Radiology
Lagos

Dr A A Fatayi-Williams Clinic
Medical and Radiology
Lagos

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Ticha:

Pls can I PM you bro?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
femijck:
can't believe u guys kept this thread alive... im sorry I had even forgotten about this account but I will try and respond to some of ur question

Good day bro, pls can I PM you?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ticha:

Please send me an email.

Pls Ticha can I mail you regarding more information about NZ?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
fk002:

Pls Ticha can I mail you regarding more information about NZ?

Yep feel free
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 8:16am On Jan 01
Ticha:

Yep feel free

Thank you bro, however I lost the email I opened my naira land account.

Can you pls say hi to me on this my mail Umarmusacp0403 @ gmail

Or you can mention me and drop me your mail on a dead thread so that I can message you.

I really appreciate bro.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 9:20am On Jan 03
Ticha:

Yep feel free

Good morning bro, i sent you my email but I guess you are busy.

Pls if someone from NZ that is not your family wants to sponsor you, will it be possible for the visa to be granted?

And must you also Provide POF from your own side, or there is no need, since the person that will sponsor you will cover the expenses including accommodation.

If it happens that I must provide POF, how much POF in naira would do?

And is it still same way of applying through SA or there are changes?

If you don't mind pls do mail me because I can't mail I have lost the email that I open this account.

Thank you Mr Ticha
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 2:07am On Jan 04
fk002:

Good morning bro, i sent you my email but I guess you are busy.

Pls if someone from NZ that is not your family wants to sponsor you, will it be possible for the visa to be granted? [/color] As long as all the necessary requirements are met, yes you will be granted a visa. You have to show how you know the person, why they are sponsoring you, evidence that you are genuine tourist/student.

And must you also Provide POF from your own side, or there is no need, since the person that will sponsor you will cover the expenses including accommodation. [color=#006600]
Unless you are retired or a minor or show evidence that the sponsor is fully responsible for you (and if they're not family, why are they responsible for you? then you must provide evidence of your own funds

If it happens that I must provide POF, how much POF in naira would do? [/color] I have no idea. There is guidance around how much you need to show per month of your visit (check the website), obviously you also need to show you have enough to maintain your life in Nigeria, pay your bills and live your day to day life. Remember that INZ favours statements of 6 months or longer. You will also have to show evidence of how you have earned any monies you show. You also need to show you have strong ties to Nigeria - marriage, work, assets and family are good ways of evidencing these ties

And is it still same way of applying through SA or there are changes? [color=#006600]
All applications are now online but still processed in South Africa for Nigeria

If you don't mind pls do mail me because I can't mail I have lost the email that I open this account.

Thank you Mr Ticha
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 5:39am On Jan 04
[quote author=Ticha post=127767754][/quote]

Thank you bro I really appreciate.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by kintus(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09
[quote author=Ticha post=127767754][/quote]

Great work boss Ticha.
Just a quick question.

Met a guy who told me he can help get NZ visiting visa that can be swapped to working visa upon arrival.

He is charging 1.9M to get all that done, with a deposit of 1million then the balance can be paid upon arrival.

According to him, he is working with some immigration officers from NZ.

Please, can NZ immigration Officers be involved with a Nigerian agent?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 11:07pm On Jan 09
kintus:

Great work boss Ticha.
Just a quick question.

Met a guy who told me he can help get NZ visiting visa that can be swapped to working visa upon arrival.

He is charging 1.9M to get all that done, with a deposit of 1million then the balance can be paid upon arrival.

According to him, he is working with some immigration officers from NZ.

Please, can NZ immigration Officers be involved with a Nigerian agent?

This is a full on scam so please keep and save your money for yourself. Apply for the visitor visa yourself if you want to. Ensure you meet all the requirements. You do not need an agent to do anything for you.

Both NZ and Australia specifically licences their immigration agents so any agent that does not have a registration in either country is breaking the law.

The NZ immigration website contains every single piece of information you need. It is straight forward, very detailed and easy to navigate
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 10:12pm On Jan 13
Ticha:

This is a full on scam so please keep and save your money for yourself. Apply for the visitor visa yourself if you want to. Ensure you meet all the requirements. You do not need an agent to do anything for you.

Both NZ and Australia specifically licences their immigration agents so any agent that does not have a registration on either country is breaking the law.

The NZ immigration website contains every single piece of information you need. It is straight forward, very detailed and easy to navigate

Mr Ticha my sponsor have sent me most of the details, I have already filled everything on the Visa application, just waiting for the sponsorship form which the sponsor will send on Monday.

My question is after I submit the application form, what should I expect next?

And does NZ do Biometrics like other countries? Because how can someone do Biometrics since they dont have embassy here?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by kintus(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18
Ticha:

Both NZ and Australia specifically licences their immigration agents so any agent that does not have a registration on either country is breaking the law.

Thank God I wasn't carried away with the watery offer.

Bless up Sir

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by fk002: 5:23pm On Jan 22
Ticha:

Both NZ and Australia specifically licences their immigration agents so any agent that does not have a registration in either country is breaking the law.

I have finally applied the visa last week. They said they will reach out to me through mail. They haven't asked me to send my passport to SA yet
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Lanreallenjay: 9:45pm On Feb 09
Ticha:

Hello @ticha, I have been reading through this thread and I appreciate the good work you've been doing. I have an interview in NZ in some couple of months and I need to apply for a visiting visa to attend. While applying for the visa, the question came up if I have 1000 nz dollar for each month. Question is do I say yes if I have the equivalent in naira and not in nz dollar?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ticha: 8:47am On Feb 10
Lanreallenjay:

Hello @ticha, I have been reading through this thread and I appreciate the good work you've been doing. I have an interview in NZ in some couple of months and I need to apply for a visiting visa to attend. While applying for the visa, the question came up if I have 1000 nz dollar for each month. Question is do I say yes if I have the equivalent in naira and not in nz dollar?

It can be naira equivalent. Remember the naira is fluctuating a lot. Ensure you have enough that when checked, it equals $1k NZD on the day
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ugomnaanny: 2:03pm On Mar 20
Pls I want to ask does New Zealand do biometric?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Sheu1010: 9:21pm On Apr 04
@davodyguy

I've been reading your comments, please can I chat you privately.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 10:07pm On Apr 04
ugomnaanny:
Pls I want to ask does New Zealand do biometric?
Nope.

I didn't do in 2019. May be they changed now

Your passport is sent to SA or any affiliate country
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by davodyguy: 10:08pm On Apr 04
Sheu1010:
@davodyguy

I've been reading your comments, please can I chat you privately.
Post here

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.