₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,116,265 members, 4,582,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018 at 07:15 AM

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand (12722 Views)

Any One In New Zealand And Living There / What Is New Zealand Famous For? / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by ikelords(m): 10:10am On Sep 13
shakol91:
you can still hold on to the link for now till you have result, but I will like to ask you some questions in order to get myself prepared. Pls reply my pm
I tried replying you but it failed to deliver.. Reach me on augustine88ike@gmail.com
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by shakol91(m): 10:49am On Sep 13
ikelords:
I tried replying you but it failed to deliver.. Reach me on augustine88ike@gmail.com
I've sent you message. Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 11:43am On Sep 13
You can ask the questions here to help others. Someone else can also contribute to the question.
shakol91:
you can still hold on to the link for now till you have result, but I will like to ask you some questions in order to get myself prepared. Pls reply my pm
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13
solin:
Interesting!!!
Now you're giving out classified information.

My next questions are
How did you process your work permit? Yourself or through agent?
What are the documents/requirements involved?

How long does it take to get it?

Thanks in advance.

Did everything myself but my wife is from NZ.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by shakol91(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13
solin:
You can ask the questions here to help others. Someone else can also contribute to the question.
nothing much, I only told him to send me the cost analysis of the procedure he used that's if it clicks.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by iwanvisityankee: 3:35pm On Sep 13
femijck:

Hi bro, pls if you don’t mind, can you shed more light about migrating via marriage route, Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by murphy02: 5:45pm On Sep 13
femijck:

Hello
please which airline is currently lifting Nigerians with an evisa from lagos to NZ, i was told the airlines dont accept Nigerians going to NZ with a cable visas anymore, because of transit issues, please did anyone here travel to NZ recently ? May know the airline used?

Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 8:57pm On Sep 13
iwanvisityankee:
Hi bro, pls if you don’t mind, can you shed more light about migrating via marriage route, Thanks
sorry I don’t know much about that.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 8:58pm On Sep 13
Well, according to my research you can request for a stamp on your passport with a cost if that's what you're experiencing.
murphy02:

Hello
please which airline is currently lifting Nigerians with an evisa from lagos to NZ, i was told the airlines dont accept Nigerians going to NZ with a cable visas anymore, because of transit issues, please did anyone here travel to NZ recently ? May know the airline used?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 9:01pm On Sep 13
Good to know that your wife is a kiwi.

When is the best time to arrive NZ with regards to employment?
femijck:

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13
murphy02:

Hello

Thanks
book South Africa Airways....Route it through Johannesburg and Honk Kong... Then u don’t need any transit visa..... any other route,you might need one.... A guy I met here on Nland help me out then and was even cheaper.

But for no reason I was called out after checking in and they ask for my host ID before allowing me proceed....Don’t know if it will be different if I couldn’t provide that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13
solin:
Well, according to my research you can request for a stamp on your passport with a cost if that's what you're experiencing.
with that I’m not sure as INZ is switching to e-visa for all temporary visas... but that should not be any problem.... I met an Indian guy in Honk long during my stopover and he had student e-visa. We both arrived in Auckland and I can’t remember him having any issues. E- visa is INZ policy and not yours. The Airline will confirm the visa.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13
solin:
Good to know that your wife is a kiwi.

When is the best time to arrive NZ with regards to employment?
You can arrive anytime but Summer is Advisable as winter will freeze your ass if u are not use to it.... There will always be jobs round the year
I can’t really remember the months but maybe anytime from October or late September. Just remember when US is in winter, we NZ is summer....just opposite .. It’s getting a little warmer now.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by murphy02: 9:46pm On Sep 13
femijck:
book South Africa Airways....Route it through Johannesburg and Honk Kong... Then u don’t need any transit visa..... any other route,you might need one.... A guy I met here on Nland help me out then and was even cheaper.

But for no reason I was called out after checking in and they ask for my host ID before allowing me proceed....Don’t know if it will be different if I couldn’t provide that.

What is host ID I don't have that oooo
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by murphy02: 9:47pm On Sep 13
Korea air stopped because Nigerians were using the opportunity to enter south Korea and disappear, not getting to their final destination NZ.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13
murphy02:

What is host ID I don't have that oooo
I was invited by my partner.... so her passport data page or any photo ID

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 10:56pm On Sep 13
Thanks for the information.
femijck:
You can arrive anytime but Summer is Advisable as winter will freeze your ass if u are not use to it.... There will always be jobs round the year
I can’t really remember the months but maybe anytime from October or late September. Just remember when US is in winter, we NZ is summer....just opposite .. It’s getting a little warmer now.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Mrjoshtower: 12:28am On Sep 14
Thanks to God here is active again.
Weldone Guys....i greet you all.
I am following peacefully cool
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 4:23pm On Sep 14
Good to know that you're also following. You can share your experience with us.
Mrjoshtower:
Thanks to God here is active again.
Weldone Guys....i greet you all.
I am following peacefully cool
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14
murphy02:
Korea air stopped because Nigerians were using the opportunity to enter south Korea and disappear, not getting to their final destination NZ.
I don’t think South Korea is anyway better than NZ. Or are they running away because they could no longer handle the long flight.
If u could get NZ visa, then SK visa shouldn’t be impossible.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by murphy02: 10:06pm On Sep 14
femijck:

I don’t think South Korea is anyway better than NZ. Or are they running away because they could no longer handle the long flight.
If u could get NZ visa, then SK visa shouldn’t be impossible.

Most people blv SK is better cos we got loads of items been produced thr here, but u hardly hear of NZ not even in the news, funny enough that's the kind of country I love, cos I hate noise..�

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 12:36am On Sep 15
Please @Femijck kindly share some adorable pictures of NZ. People, places and some culture shock.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by shakol91(m): 12:47am On Sep 16
ikelords:
did you receive the mail I sent to you?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 8:32am On Sep 16
solin:
Please @Femijck kindly share some adorable pictures of NZ. People, places and some culture shock.
ok I will when I’ve got the time to take some
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 8:47pm On Sep 16
@Femijck what's the decision NZQA of Nigeria qualification? Does it meet with nz educational requirements?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by femijck(m): 1:10am On Sep 17
solin:
@Femijck what's the decision NZQA of Nigeria qualification? Does it meet with nz educational requirements?
I don’t know, I suggest u check their website.
There are 2 guys we do same physical job together who have PhD from Egypt and Kenya and another lady with 3 M.Sc from an Africa country doing cleaning job. And few Nigerians I know with B.Sc, including myself are doing factory job if that tells you something....but I stand to be corrected by those who know more.
Best is to get another qualification from here.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Ceasardgreat(m): 5:01am On Sep 17
ikelords:
Femijck: there is an offer someone in lagos linked me up with about getting me a job in new zealand , its a 2 yrs work permit, all I paid for was visa fee , insurance and medicals... While I entered a bond with d company with some % of my pay I will remit to them for a year... Pls kindly shed more light on jobs that pay well in new Zealand and how rewarding is new Zealand . is it worth coming to.?

I'm interested, please can you share more on this?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Taofeekdboy(m): 6:48am On Sep 17
femijck:
There are 2 guys we do same physical job together who have PhD from Egypt and Kenya and another lady with 3 M.Sc from an Africa country doing cleaning job. And few Nigerians I know with B.Sc, including myself are doing factory job if that tells you something....but I stand to be corrected by those who know more.
I am sorry to ask this question bro, you said your wife is from New Zealand, can’t she help you as a citizen to help you secure a good job, just asking from my own perspective.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 7:58am On Sep 17
Hmm! That's seriously serious. What if ones qualification falls within the skill shortage area? Can one get an employer to file for him?
femijck:
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by solin: 7:59am On Sep 17
Are you in NZ? If yes, please share your experience.
Taofeekdboy:
I am sorry to ask this question bro, you said your wife is from New Zealand, can’t she help you as a citizen to help you secure a good job, just asking from my own perspective.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand by Kongi123: 4:23pm On Sep 17
Hmmmm, my people are planning to work in new Zealand with visiting visa anyway I wish you best of luck don't just go roast like fried chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria / Accident At Ojuwo-olijo In Kogi, Car Burnt (Photos) / What Happened To Ogun Light Rail Project, 5 Years Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.