Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (54192 Views)

My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by speezyWears: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
nij
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Ameeria: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
This isn't healthy one bit!
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by haywhy1026(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
I pray Madame Kemi olunloyo should not get hold of this pix.......He would have outrightly condemed their unhealthy increase in Pounds
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by madgoat(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmmmm.... Cardiovascular disease in d making
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by winkmart: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Okay now
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Munchen1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
ibkkk:
They are happy. That's the "koko".
Are u sure they are happy?
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by gaventa: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mission Impossible
Tolexander:
for where?

"Issay lie"

Those couple wouldn't practise that style.

The man's big belly, hitting the woman's big ass from behind, wouldn't make doggy easy.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Kendroid: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
No DNA required! grin
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by ibkkk(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Munchen1:

Are u sure they are happy?
From the picture,HAPPINESS is written on their faces.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by maasoap(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
ibkkk:
They are happy. That's the "koko".
Bad combo for their children's gene.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by juman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Obesity is bad.

Precursor to many many diseases.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by solid3(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
How did they get themselves pregnant? Do these kind of people enjoy sex?
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Austinoiz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is what I call stupidity in choice making
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by funmise007(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Let social media doctor catch them
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by funmise007(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
solid3:
How did they get themselves pregnant? Do these kind of people enjoy sex?
nawao this life hen with the way pple are concerned abt enjoyment of sex this days I Jst wonder.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by ekaidem10(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't see anything wrong,provided their r happy.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by omoiyalayi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Can you guys please comment without discussing how they bleep

They are beautiful and bold

That all I see
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
they better straighten themselves out. that weight is not healthy and those kids are too young to be orphans
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Horo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
beautiful family
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by 1mmanuel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
the woman is beautiful unlike must thin gals who have nothing but bone. A beautiful family I must say.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Pearllait(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
modsfucker:

Corrupt minds... Tell us more cheesy

Honestly...
kai, Some ppl on this forum erhnnn
Well, good tin is dey didn't go for any surgery just to become "A LEKPA"
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by modsfucker: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Pearllait:

Honestly...
kai, Some ppl on this forum erhnnn
Well, good tin is dey didn't go for any surgery just to become "A LEKPA"

No mind them cool
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Pearllait(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tynasparks:
Happiness is all that matters.

EXACTLY..
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
they should join ketogenic world on Facebook
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by czarina(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wondering how they cope in za oza room They look happy sha, so Wetin concern me?
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Carlmax(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
adenine02:

doggy style for sure

thats d only way in

wink

Doggy will not work for them, not effective for fat couples especially if the lady is big.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
This one them ROUND like ball. How dem dey take fvck? Imagine say dem put one ball untop another ball, e no go balance na undecided
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Deflorence(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Praizblog, warning!!! IF YOU POST ANYTHING HERE AGAIN AND I CAN'T SEE THE IMAGE WITHOUT GOING TO YOUR BLOG; Na ONLY GOD KNOW ......
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tolexander:
for where?

"Issay lie"

Those couple wouldn't practise that style.

The man's big belly, hitting the woman's big ass from behind, wouldn't make doggy easy.

Chai, See analysis grin
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
czarina:
Wondering how they cope in za oza room They look happy sha, so Wetin concern me?

In your profile, Your location says you are everywhere. Then you should be here too. undecided
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by greatman247(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amajerry83:
I wonder how they bleep.

grin grin grin grin grin funny you.
Re: Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture by Burgerlomo: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amajerry83:
I wonder how they bleep.

Dem go dey do that one through the back door #doggy
as the man go don dey 2 big to enter from the front entrance grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.