Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun (22509 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by ThisTrend(f): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Chioma and Innocent Anozie, have been arrested for allegedly torturing an 11-year-old girl, Oluchi, in Ebute, Ibafo, Ogun State.

According to Reports, the couple allegedly flogged the victim with ropes, starved her of food, and locked her up in a toilet for two days for wanting to play with other children in the neighbourhood.

The primary four pupil started living with the couple about four years ago when she was brought from her hometown in Owerri, Imo State. However, she was said to have been subjected to different forms of inhuman treatment by the childless couple.

Most residents said Chioma, in particular, always tortured the victim for every offence. The landlady of their house, Mrs. Florence Sanusi, noted that cries of the victim always filled the compound each time Chioma assaulted her.

When interrogated, Oluchi said: "When I was brought from the village four years ago, she said I would be cleaning the house and washing clothes and dishes. I am supposed to be in Junior Secondary School 2, but she put me in primary 4.

She stopped me from going out. She said all the people in this house are criminals and they can use me for money ritual. She always beats me with ropes and cables. I have been inside the toilet since Thursday.

She locked me up because I went to take a story book in her room. She said I was lying and that I actually went to look for keys to open the door and go out. She used celotape to seal my mouth and chained my legs.

She flogged me with ropes and a stick. She said I would serve 21 punishments. I only took garri on Thursday morning.” The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Oyeyemi, confirmed the arrest of the suspects.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/ogun-couple-arrested-for-torturing-and.html

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by pyyxxaro: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2017
I hearby hand over this case to my friend Barrister Afonja to handle

Order Order undecided

5 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Zeze06(m): 6:36am On Aug 21, 2017
cry
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by boman2014: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by MrRhymes101(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2017
Couple indeed. They fit themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by youngreva(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2017
lol
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by youngreva(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2017
lol,chained to the toilet...to perceive the grounbreaking odour oozing out,savage parents

3 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by RIPEnglish: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2017
They should be putted in jailed right away now now. what a rubbish did. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by northvietnam(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2017
And when bubu is torment them now they is call him a wicket pelzin

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by ZombieTAMER: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2017
What people are still doing in ogun amazes me
That place is like a virus that turns any innocent to villain
The name it's self is archaic

On behalf of NCAN we blame Ogun for this undecided

8 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by SeunFirstSon: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
The heart of a man is full of evil embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by korrikon: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
MrRhymes101:
Couple indeed. They fit themselves
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by noble71(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by SaiNigeria: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
I thank God for the timely intervention......they would have killed him and sprinkle his blood on their satanic alter

Fonjas....... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Ekakamba: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
What's wrong with Nigerians? Mtcheeew. undecided
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by omari5(f): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
This is just wickedness
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by plessis: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Seen
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
The hypocritical domestic violence brigade will not take a study to see how women create the monsters that brutalize them

The evil woman might sons who learn from their mums and do same to their girlfriends/wives and the circle continues.

Women raising violent children and screaming they are victims later when the kids become men.
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by kullozone(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by mohciz69(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
This is just inhumane!!!
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by marttol: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Flatinoes why?!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by pautex: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2017
RIPEnglish:
They should be putted in jailed right away now now. what a rubbish did. undecided

Guy you have to visit primary 1 again

3 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by ibroh22(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
NCAN Sangbara chapter
Na dem cone headed miscrea.nts from the yEAST
Na dem be developers of the world

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by yaqq: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State / Nigerian Man Killed In Palmdale Shooting In US (Photos) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.