Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun (22518 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / 8 South African Policemen Arrested For Torturing And Killing Of Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by agbonkamen(f): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
With all these stories unfolding daily parents wil still give out their children. undecided
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Why are some people so wicked sad
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by jegz25(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Igbo couple u mean?...(inyamiris)

3 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by faithugo64(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
shocked
The heart of man is wicked
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
With all these stories unfolding daily parents wil still give out their children. undecided
Well..

Poverty you know..
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by fpeter(f): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
I don't understand how adults would look down on a little child and then choose to abuse her.
They're childless, instead of them to treat this girl well so God can remember them. I blame
the girl's parents for giving her out at such an early age.
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Chai! See Wickedness shocked
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by agbonkamen(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
scooby12:

Well..

Poverty you know..
you are right and that's why its good to plan on how many kids one can Carter for.
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by silas24(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Head hunting
Rape
Paedophilia
Tribalism
Drug trafficking
Fraud

Now we want to add SADISM to the list?

Which way Nigeria....... undecided
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by GoldNiagara(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Lifeisajourney:

It's very rude and before you know it they will start mentioning afonja..Your need to grow up..
We are all human beings not animals

are the couples not Igbo, Please Nigerians and hypocrisy, if it is Yoruba now, you will be hearing skull mining and then people like you will pretend the thread does not exist.

Expose all criminals don't give a shit about their tribes.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
you are right and that's why its good to plan on how many kids one can Carter for.

True sha. But you know our people with their religion and culture don't really care about family planning..
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Uzyvicks(f): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Little wonder they could not have their own kids, the one under their care they maltreat. Wicked couple and u think u can ever have urs.
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Lifeisajourney: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
GoldNiagara:

are the couples not Igbo, Please Nigerians and hypocrisy, if it is Yoruba now, you will be hearing skull mining and then people like you will pretend the thread does not exist.

Expose all criminals don't give a shit about their tribes.
You are right.I am omo akin..I notice Igbo people always use derogatory words each time they mention Yoruba people but I also Yoruba people don't talk or rain curses on the igbos like thst.
Proud to be an OMO AKIN of ODUDUWA

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Jflex07(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
seems they wanted to mine her young skull. Afonjas are disgusting
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by hAlexandro(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
I doubt if they are gonna have kids of their own
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by agbonkamen(f): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
scooby12:

True sha. But you know our people with their religion and culture don't really care about family planning..
its well.....
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by maj007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
What people are still doing in ogun amazes me
That place is like a virus that turns any innocent to villain
The name it's self is archaic

On behalf of NCAN we blame Ogun for this undecided

You need brain transplant.
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by olureignforever: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:
I thank God for the timely intervention......they would have killed him and sprinkle his blood on their satanic alter

Fonjas....... undecided undecided

Gangaweed at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Is this how God will answer them?
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Josemaria0147: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Is not easy, I have been in dis kind of bullying before while living with my aunty and also my blood sister.
My dear God will see u through
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by kennyclassic: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
The couple should be served with this same punishment they gave to the poor child; an eye for an eye. what sort of inhumane act is all this?
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbonkamen:
its well.....

Deep well.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
they no do anything bad nah.. all the people in the house where the ladies live are rituals nah... who doesn't know AFONJAS with their money ritual prowess abeg the ladies evaded story that would have touches heart...
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
1stCitizen:
The hypocritical domestic violence brigade will not take a study to see how women create the monsters that brutalize them

The evil woman might sons who learn from their mums and do same to their girlfriends/wives and the circle continues.

Women raising violent children and screaming they are victims later when the kids become men.
if Ogun people mine her skull will you be say this thing you are saying now give them credit
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by olusipimp(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:
I thank God for the timely intervention......they would have killed him and sprinkle his blood on their satanic alter

so chioma is an afonja.....ori e to buru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by TemmyTee82(f): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:

They are Igbos.
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Tolbanks(f): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Check the names very well!!!

Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by olowo1234567(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why people are so heartless
Re: Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun by Ola5TP: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Did u read the story at all before started shouting afonjas? I'm pretty sure they are ur blood sucking people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos / Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.