Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Buhari Address To The Nation. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Address To The Nation. (46511 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Stylz69(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
Alajiki:

Yeah, you sign 9-figure cheques...on your school jotters grin grin grin

You don't sign cheques on jotters boy! You are a bank worker so you should know better. Note I didn't say Banker... maybe if you are a good boy I could give you an account to manage that will give you a good bonus so you don't go looking for cheap second-hand cars.
Now run along Mr Muideen... got no time for wankers.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Alajiki(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stylz69:

You don't sign cheques on jotters boy! You are a bank worker so you should know better. Note I didn't say Banker... maybe if you are a good boy I could give you an account to manage that will give you a good bonus so you don't go looking for cheap second-hand cars.
Now run along Mr Muideen... got no time for wankers.

This confirms you really 'sign 9-figure cheques'. Do you want more of my phone numbers to check on true callers? grin grin grin 9-figure cheques. Can't stop laughing. Now that you have confirmed that I am a banker, why don't you tell me what you do for a living? May
be I will 'run' after you for an account to get me more bonus. grin grin grin. You can also check my LinkedIn account for full profile info.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by kabrud: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
DonVikings:
I love this man. grin grin
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by kabrud: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
DonVikings:
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by kabrud: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
DonVikings:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.