Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari Address To The Nation. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Address To The Nation. (46509 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by holocron: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2017
freshvine:

As a private citizen then, he sat and discussed with ojukwu and arrived at the consensus that Nigeria is not divisible.

Today, he condemn Nnamdi Kanu, a private citizen negotiating for freedom telling him only the national assembly or the council of state can discuss on that.

The hypocrisy is too much.

You have a point.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Stylz69(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
true4dtruth:
He should have started by explaining about his health, how his doctor treated him, his medication, the name of the hospital, the daily food he eats..etc..Is that what you want? is that what a leader of the most diverse nation should start debating on now? haba, why not be truthfull to yourself once and tell the whole Nigerian about your problem with this man.

Breathe deeply, read all you wrote and if what you wrote makes sense, do the world a favor and end your existence. The leader of the most diverse nation is an ailing 74 year old man who is clearly unwell. I'm sure we can do better with our diversity. I urge you to diversify into other useful areas and stop being useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by menxer: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Chukazu:

What nonsense constitution?

Who wrote the constitution?

The same one foisted on you by northern military cabal?
Where were you when they foisted it on you?

Foisted or not, that is what you have to contend with till further notice.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by cjrane: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is a bloody liar.

When did he meet Ojukwu in Daura for 2 days and who were withnesses?
To begin with, Ojukwu could never have envisaged the type of virulent anti-Igbo agenda that Buhari will have as he now does. Nigeria must either be for everybody or it must allow the nations trapped and enslaved inside for the benefit of Fulani to leave. All the wishful thinking of Buhari that once he uses the word "Non-negotiable" non-dissoluble, non-talkable" etc, then people will just take his oppressive wickedness and sit down is simply a joke.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Akumjum(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Baba BUBU is back for good.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by zoedew: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
"The National Assembly and the National Council of State are the legitimate and appropriate bodies for national discourse." Bullseye!! Over to Sen. Ekweremadu.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by multicolored(f): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Recorded.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by plaetton: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Elose11:
This broadcast was not recorded today. Since the president refers to 18 months, it appears the broadcast was made around February. Are we been taking for a ride again?
Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by signz: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
menxer:

You can't say during the campaigns APC throw more mud than the PDP?

I dare to say it sir.

And honestly APC did throw more mud.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by oladeebo: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
You people don't know soldier,
do you think soldier is a push-over?
have you people ever live in Barack?
or nearer to the Barack?
have you ever join in military training?
you people were blag!
Kanu will be picked-up!
very early hour of a day!
and soldiers will seal-off the totality of east in dawn!
any one wake-up to urinate, when he/her see how tense the environment is, will have no option than to jejely close his door and return inside!
three days were in enough, the situation will turn normal!
if Abiola is not bigger than Nigeria, I don't think no one can!
be warned!
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
This man lacks leadership qualities. After the nation condoned his rash absence for so long, he came back to address them as a despot. Quite a sharp contrast from the way his vice had handled things. What a shame !

1 Like

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by slurity1: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chukazu:

Very funny, what has my name got to do with my opinion?
That is most myopic argument.

So if my name is "John" what would you attribute it to undecided
that means you are an Hebrew man and very likely your job is Baptism
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Austinoiz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Everything in Nigeria, as we have it today, is negotiable. So shun all these nonsensical talks from evil-minded politicians.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by menxer: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
signz:

I dare to say it sir.

And honestly APC did throw more mud.
Yea Yea, my fault, I didn't define "more" grin
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Awori247(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Bleep Haters! Long Life PMB
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by perdollar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
ds president didn't tell us y he's away. he didn't give a damn bc he knows majority of his followers r too stupid to know y. He went straight to talk like a dictator n he thinks dt wl calm d Nigeria crises. buhari ain't seen nothing. we r going to bring Nigeria down.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by perdollar(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
oladeebo:
You people don't know soldier,
do you think soldier is a push-over?
have you people ever live in Barack?
or nearer to the Barack?
have you ever join in military training?
you people were blag!
Kanu will be picked-up!
very early hour of a day!
and soldiers will seal-off the totality of east in dawn!
any one wake-up to urinate, when he/her see how tense the environment is, will have no option than to jejely close his door and return inside!
three days were in enough, the situation will turn normal!
if Abiola is not bigger than Nigeria, I don't think no one can!
be warned!
were was d military wen Mubarak of Egypt was dethroned. didn't d military tried but failed to oust erdogan of turkey. in ds instances n many more d ppl stood against d military bc dey know dt d military can't kill dia ryt. d SE wl do same if ds HIV stricken modibo from daura dare us wt military oppression. He wl die like gaddaffi
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Themandator: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stylz69:
Very unimpressive disjointed speech!!! Obviously pre-recorded and heavily edited!
6 minutes speech to explain 105 days absence!!!!

The speech , honestly, is very disjointed moving from one issue to another without concluding the first.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Skubidude(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Well spoken.
Spoken like a true leader. I especially love the part where he said we should not let some elements(like Nnamdi Kanu)start trouble,and when it gets hot they will disappear.
The illiterates,touts and mostly brainwashed bottom of the food chain following Kanu about,seems not to realize the scammer has a British Passport,and carries it with him in his pocket just incase he needs to run away fast.
And for those people following him,and know nada. The British Passport is Visa free to 173 Countries. That means,the scammer Kanu can lead you guys into a place of no return and then buy a ticket and disappear to one of the 173 Visa free Countries his passports entitles him to. While his followers can only run from Onitsha to Mgbidi,or at most Enugu.
Keep listening and following the criminal.

Which passport does he carry about, the one seize by DSS and kept in Court custody is wat he is carrying about W/O any doubt I think u are the illiterate here.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by 40kobo77: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Skubidude:

Which passport does he carry about, the one seize [/b]by DSS and kept in Court custody is [b]wat he is carrying about W/O any doubt I think you are the[b] illitrate[/b] here.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Skubidude(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Well spoken.
Spoken like a true leader. I especially love the part where he said we should not let some elements(like Nnamdi Kanu)start trouble,and when it gets hot they will disappear.
The illiterates,touts and mostly brainwashed bottom of the food chain following Kanu about,seems not to realize the scammer has a British Passport,and carries it with him in his pocket just incase he needs to run away fast.
And for those people following him,and know nada. The British Passport is Visa free to 173 Countries. That means,the scammer Kanu can lead you guys into a place of no return and then buy a ticket and disappear to one of the 173 Visa free Countries his passports entitles him to. While his followers can only run from Onitsha to Mgbidi,or at most Enugu.
Keep listening and following the criminal.

And to think that you got such number of likes from fellow empty head the skull must be really empty of any form of grey or turned wax by hate or both, jeez.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by cjrane: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is a shameless liar!

Ojukwu is well quoted in many publications saying the political and economic marginalization of the Igbo by Nigeria must stop, else Biafra may occur again. His wish for Nigeria was to learn from history so that the same mistakes are not repeated. See Page 320 in the book cited below.

So what is Buhari hoping to achieve by telling blatant white lies with Ojukwu's name?

Page 320 of Book;
https://books.google.com/books?id=k2nxqV2R7_8C&printsec=frontcover&dq=prominent+african+leaders+since+independence&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkroyg7ejVAhVD3yYKHd
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by tete7000(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
This man just don't know how to talk.
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
blackfase:

Dumb dry commentary lacking in expectation, depth and substance.
Used to be a big fan of the man but his recent antecedents has been disgusting beyond belief.

For all those still thinking this man has integrity, long thing your on! I admit hes still far better than most of the rogues and useless politicians around but he makes down for d dark side with his stiff fulanic membranes with hypocrisy screaming on his timelines. A man who claims to be a democracy convert due to d experience of the breaking of former Soviet Union.

Nigeria has a date with destiny. If God wils it and it continues to remain as a united "non-negotiable" entity, we have no cause to question that, we all will be here to witness it and if heaven says d satanic evil whims and injustices' days are numbered, not even a Buhari can change it, force or no force.

cc; ColonelDrake
How far bro, whats your expectation for the Sept 7 Ibadan Oodua rally?
Baba, me don tire oo. A lot of Yorubas love their Hausa Fulani slave master. I nor send again abeg

Nice post between. You no support this man pass me in the build up to the we election. he's a catastrophic failure. integrity my foot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by talk2stefan(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
The man is tired and old, he should do the honourable thing, it's not a do or die affair for God's sake, I nor understand this country o
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by awuf2008: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2017
How many do we have in circulation?
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Alajiki(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Stylz69:

Everyone who criticizes isn't necessarily a biafrat. That's like concluding you are stupid for making a stupid comment. You aren't stupid, your brain is just temporarily unavailable.

E pain am. By the way, are you a Biafrat? grin
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by phranseeqz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Doyin2:

Strategy and plans in just a ''happy to be back home '' message?

You must be a slow spoke!
A slowpoke? I just dey laff your generation
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Stylz69(m): 4:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Alajiki:

E pain am. By the way, are you a Biafrat? grin

From their names you shall know them! Ogbomosho e-warrior. Rather than being a nuisance, channel your energy or lack of into being productive and maybe ... just maybe you'll be able to afford a better life for yourself
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Alajiki(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2017
Stylz69:

From their names you shall know them! Ogbomosho e-warrior. Rather than being a nuisance, channel your energy or lack of into being productive and maybe ... just maybe you'll be able to afford a better life for yourself

Ndi Ogbomoso, ndo, no vex abeg. I no know say e go pain you that much. Person no dey joke with you again? grin grin grin. By the way, I live in my own house, I have a car, my wife has one with an extra to spare for ocassions. My salary monthly is very close to 7 figures. Now tell me sincerely, can you say the same thing about yourself? grin
Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Stylz69(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Alajiki:

Ndi Ogbomoso, ndo, no vex abeg. I no know say e go pain you that much. Person no dey joke with you again? grin grin grin. By the way, I live in my own house, I have a car, my wife has one with an extra to spare for ocassions. My salary monthly is very close to 7 figures. Now tell me sincerely, can you say the same thing about yourself? grin

No need to brag on social media. Here's one for you, Mr Nearly-seven-figure salary, I sign 9 figure cheques... sincerely.

Re: Buhari Address To The Nation. by Alajiki(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
Stylz69:
No need to brag on social media. Here's one for you, Mr Nearly-seven-figure salary, I sign 9 figure cheques... sincerely.

Yeah, you sign 9-figure cheques...on your school jotters grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.