Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup (8177 Views)

Cleaner Who Returned $10,000 Found In Aircraft Gets Cash Reward, Promotion / How Does An Employee Recognition System Improve Your Employee Experience? / A Six-step Guide To Firing Your Employee Nicely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by jashar(f): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2017
ok....
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by Royruky(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:

His number is listed as a pos owner it's possible he prints after game results serial fraudster and spams at least 20 websites / forum including fb

I thought as much
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by jobbers: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
good
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Good points, except that greed and the unfavourable business climate has made Nigerian startups think about nothing but profiteering and bribing regulatory bodies!
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by joenor(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2017
Well spoken.
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by OsamaBinPaul: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Most private companies won't agree with this, greed and the grab it all spirit will not allow them reward those working tooth and nail for the success of the company, the only thing they r good at is issuance of query
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by darlenese(f): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
nice one, we will implement this, except " share excess profit "
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by darlenese(f): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
OsamaBinPaul:
Most private companies won't agree with this, greed and the grab it all spirit will not allow them reward those working tooth and nail for the success of the company, the only thing they r good at is issuance of query

that's because those companies do not have competitors, I have seen where a new school went to shop for teachers in another school. they lost 13 Teachers in one month, because they lack good teachers welfare package and the new school took advantage of that,.
Re: How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup by SimonRose(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Emzyme:
Pls ooo
I dreamt about my ex
She's been creeping in my mind since
I dunno y ooo
Kinda missing her oo
Buh when i remember say she go don get anoda boo now, while i still deh single!!
Now am vexing
I even wanted to text her, buh i been vex delete her number,
I saw her on facebook, should i send her a friend request?
I want to ask her for small money?

I hope u pple were not thinking i want to go back to my vomit ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. / How To Have A Good Time Doing A 9 - 5 Job / Nigeria Police Promote 243 Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.