Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University (34086 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Burgerlomo: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
May God continue to bless her
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by tohshine(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??
the eco guy can't succeed, it not a curse....

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Thug21218: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
@ecocoe Did ur parents trained in Jupiter? an idiota is what u are really!!
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by hAlexandro(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided undecided undecided you are a foolish being and probably an orphan who had no parental love
edeXede:
embarassed

So you want me to pity you??

That is her calling..

Some well celebrated people today had no mother to train them while some had no parent at all.

Didn't you read the story of a young boy that was raised by a monkey?

Mr man, gerrarahear and do something meaningful with your life instead of looking for cheap publicity.

You have disgraced that woman enough by posting her pics on social media.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by psp2pc(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
all these nairabet guys no De ever give up?
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by israelmao(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??

Some people do weird or strange things to be noticed if not no reasonable man would make such comment.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Hizzojay(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Sleyanya1:
smiley

" No be everybody wey dey use smart phone smart"".[/i]

God bless Our mothers.

This last comment is off the hook cheesy cheesy cheesy... Nice yabis for a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by dbaruwa(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

Some well celebrated people today had no mother to train them while some had no parent at all.

Mr man, gerrarahear and do something meaningful with your life instead of looking for cheap publicity.

Another wasted sperm in the forum.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by mamaafrik(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Did i just hear his mum say "elewedu toko deeee" ??
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by kolost(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Eco, people like you use their mother for ritual. Hence no respect for motherhood.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by juman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Don't hesitate to join her in the trade if you find it difficult to find a job.

Bear in mind Nigeria is a destroyed country.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by kizyalex10(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
God bless u bountifully ma,with good health nd old age so u Enjoy fruit of ur lAbour.i can relate to dis story,my dad died 1992 jst. 11years with my mum.but she single handedly trained 5 of us to our first degree,playing d role of dad nd mum relentlessly working herself Out with d little help from few uncles my dad trained when he was alive,is jst a pity that she died last year without fully enjoying all She laboured For.hope our young wives nd husbands can relate to this kind of life.is nt about porsh Wedding or engagement. Nd later walk out @ Every slightest excuse.even as my dad left my mum @ a very young age(death)she never considered remarrying again,she rather embraced God,nd God didn't fail her,i always console myself with d fact that it's not hw long one lives but d impact made.shout out to d wonderful mothers out there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by dbaruwa(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:
Not new

My mother sold unsoldable too for me to survive grin

UNSOLDABLE. Abeg wey my dictionary?
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by loomer: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

People like una no just dey sense.

If na oyibo post this thing I sure say u go be one of the cheap fools wey go praise am.

Animal
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gracious mums cool
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by juman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
A country where parents struggle very hard and send their children to school, but no job to do after graduation.

The parents find it difficult to eat the fruit of their labour.

This is a country one cannot be proud of.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Honestagbons(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
God ll continue to bless you,for show ur mother,who sale vegetable,to rain you in school,God ll give you the best work,that your mother,ll enjoy you,ijn,Amen
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by zolajpower: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gegz:

Aye e ma baje... olooshi

E ejo e se Anu e. Ko ni iya......iya re ti se alaisi.
Please forgive him he has no mum ,his momma died a long time
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Prince202020(m): 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
After all this suffering and sacrifice, one girl will come and will want you to disregard her, she will not want her (your mother) to stay in the same house with her and all that bla bla bla..
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by zolajpower: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
femmy2010:

Successful you. Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by zolajpower: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
rexfada:

Are you sure you have a mother? You sound so pained.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by zolajpower: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
This is the main reason why we can't move forward as a country I know you are just looking for attention but sometimes you just have to respect yourself in other words you are stupid
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by botman111(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017

That is her calling..

This person lack parental care
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by davillian(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
"Wearing these uniform, obeying the clarion call, & not just me alone including (6) other GRADUATES, my siblings I celebrate you SUPER MUM, I love you above every living being on earth".

6 other graduates and you say your mum still sells vegetable to send you to school.

The question here is what dah Bleep have the other 6 graduates doing with their fucking money.
She should only go through the stress of training one or 2 graduates in your family while the 2 picks the other 4 and train them.
MAMA should be chilling and getting everything she wants from the other 5 graduates and not going through the stress of selling leaves.
If I have the capability I will flog the other 5 graduates and spare you.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Superdjflowls: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Yes off course he must be mad, such comment can land the ignorant 5 direct ticket to dine with the devel!!!
softMarket:

Are you Mad??

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's nice but I rarely see fathers or are all fathers wicked. Just dey observe oh cos na so mama den dey post
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by zolajpower: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Aleora:

Haba ..this guy wasnt the cause of your failure in life....he wasnt the one that asked your parent not to raise you well...Anuohia...
Please forgive him he has no mum ,his momma died a long time ago . I'm begging on his behalf ,touch Justina with mercy make him for for receive sense and forgiveness . Nnna Biko ooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by onwuakpachris(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

seconded...if d mum no train her child.. hu did she expect 2 train him 4 her..my own mum..as if she trained him out of pity or doing him a favour?? wasn't it her responsibility??..if u know u are so poor to train a child y give birth 2 him or her to suffer in d 1st place??.. isn't DAT wickedness?Africans sef and cheap publicity
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by dharmmylolar(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??
he is really mad.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ounje Omo oni koro lenu yin mama.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by cooltola(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Some people need to learn to shut the Bleep up. Respect to all the hard working Mama
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by jaymozeh(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

KO ni ra igba fun eh were

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.