Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University (34085 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by cristianisraeli: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

So you want me to pity you??

That is her calling..

Some well celebrated people today had no mother to train them while some had no parent at all.

Didn't you read the story of a young boy that was raised by a monkey?

Mr man, gerrarahear and do something meaningful with your life instead of looking for cheap publicity.

You have disgraced that woman enough by posting her pics on social media.

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by cristianisraeli: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
ecoeco

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by edeXede: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
jaymozeh:
KO ni ra igba fun eh were

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by okerekeikpo: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Work no dey Naija o
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by delpee(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
God bless his super mum with long life in good health. May she reap bountifully from the fruits of her labor.

May God also bless Corper and siblings with good jobs/businesses, good spouses plus health and wealth to look after Mama very well in old age. She deserves the very best.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

Some well celebrated people today had no mother to train them while some had no parent at all.

Mr man, gerrarahear and do something meaningful with your life instead of looking for cheap publicity.

Anoda hater spotted.....
all fingers are not equal bro
+ you need to change the way you talk and view things
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by cristianisraeli: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
love ur mother

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Vokians(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hardworking mum and a determine son. This is a good lesson and encouragement for those born without a silver spoon. You can be educated and make it in life if you choose to. Do not let circumstances of life determine your destine. Say no to excuse for failure and embrace positive strive for success.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by boyka24: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

now I have the full conviction that u were raised by a monkey. no wonder u think like one
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by julietm123: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a sad country. A woman has six graduates as children yet she keeps struggling. I won't be surprised all or most of the six are job seekers. May God help the country.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Etianwanokon: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
This guys are insane. You have all and he appreciates the one he has. May God take away all that you have.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Memories12411: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mama, you shall live to reap the fruit of your labor.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by opichika(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
one in a million
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by tonguengineer(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gegz:

Aye e ma baje... olooshi
U don vex
No vex pls
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by ochardbaby(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
No other love can withstand the love of a mother.........

No prayers holds effect, like the prayer of a mother.

A wife can never ever make such sacrifice as a mother would, no matter how much love she confesses.

After God, It is mother.

#Mothers-love. some wives are God sent oh,like my wife,
Respect to all Mama that stand the test of time.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
May God bless our Parents.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by shogsman(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=softMarket post=5967
I am embarrassed on your behalf,your rich parents did a very poor job on you
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Gegz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
tonguengineer:

U don vex
No vex pls

Bros but na very stupid talk that guy talk na. if them no teach am how to appreciate him own mama, make him no dey insult other people mama...... Aye bobo ma baje ni se.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Mresmod(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
sexyjuly:
.u have been noticed...u can run along now.
you are a bastard
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Gegz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
zolajpower:

E ejo e se Anu e. Ko ni iya......iya re ti se alaisi.
Please forgive him he has no mum ,his momma died a long time

Bros bi ko'ba ni iya. ko mean pe ko ma soro si iya elomi bayen now... oloriburuku ni bobo yen finally.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by tunechidope(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
I pray she live to witness you shining.. Even above her imaginarion ... I love all responsible woman in the world....
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Monki(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Eco99 taking overgrin
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by zolajpower: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gegz:

Bros bi ko'ba ni iya. ko mean pe ko ma soro si iya elomi bayen now... oloriburuku ni bobo yen finally.

grin yaba left ni yen " oloriburuku finally"
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Bobonowell(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??

Allow de mumu to mumu alone....
To be a graduate no be day-job.....

God bless the woman..���

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by LeanonGOD(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
No one expect anything better from a VAGABOND.
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by lordgideon: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
She all you have
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by LeanonGOD(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Am Proud of you mama, in Jesus name - your efforts on all your children WILL never be in vain, with long life and good health you WILL enjoy the fruits of your labour.
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Cannonleo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??
I was wondering the definition of the madness of tbat individuals .

Ha

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by ademi87(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

That is her calling..

who is this slowpoke please?? I am so aghast at the level of ur brainlessness... Only pple with awful parents can do this
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Ftea: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
@eco99..... u dey craz, pple lyk u are not meant 3 be on dis earth...pls tell all nairalander d school u attend
Re: Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University by Ola5TP: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
softMarket:

Are you Mad??
He is really mad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members / Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.