Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? (1642 Views)

Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) / Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. / Why Did Buhari Jail Mahmet Ben Chembi 95 Years? Umar Ardo Urges Trump To Ask PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2017
His speech----->
Furthermore, I am charging the Security Agencies not to let the successes achieved in the last 18 months be a sign to relax.

why 18MONTHS?? was this recorded from his first medical visit or earlier.? because that speech was cut and mixed..

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by obiageIi(f): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:
His speech----->
Furthermore, I am charging the Security Agencies not to let the successes achieved in the last 18 months be a sign to relax.

why 18MONTHS?? was this recorded from his first medical visit or earlier.? because that speech was cut and mixed..
What if successes were achieved 18 months ago and not 27? Think brother think

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by Dereformer(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:
His speech----->

His batteries were fully recharged in London, as soon as he got into Nigeria they started discharging.

In the next few days, the batteries will return to one bar and the president will zoom off to London.

Expect more inconsistencies in his speech in the coming days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by Nkemtreasure: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
This was when BOKO boys were declared TACTICALLY DEFEATED.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by okpurukata(f): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Does the man remember anything?

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by GMBuhari: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2017
He remembers some people cause trouble and leave their mumus to pay with blood

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
This was when BOKO boys were declared TACTICALLY DEFEATED.

dats was 20months ago (23 Dec 2015)

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by BrightEye(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2017
I don't know why, and I am certain average people don't too.
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by Blackfire(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2017
OK this is interesting, are you saying buhari is having amnesia, or having somabulism
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by MalcoImX: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:
His speech----->

Why should we always be the ones to analyze and make you understand simple events. Go and ask him. Shey you no know the road to Aso Rock again. Always causing trouble (Nnamdi Kunu possibly), leaving others to clear the mess, sometimes with their blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by PFRB: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
The Buhari you see now is a clone. The real Buhari has died long ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by eleven(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:
His speech----->

This is your answer. Yes you are right. That speech was made in November 2016.

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
Why should we always be the ones to analyze and make you understand simple events. Go and ask him. Shey you no know the road to Aso Rock again. Always causing trouble (Nnamdi Kunu possibly), leaving others to clear the mess, sometimes with their blood.
Is this why he said 18months?
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by eagleeye2: 10:03am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:
His speech----->

The man Medulla Oblongata dey short circuit. In short, the thing dey spark.
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by PFRB: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2017
This Buhari is a clone. They brought a look alike and did plastic surgery on him and debriefed him enough to get basic knowledge. This is not the real Buhari.
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by MalcoImX: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:

Is this why he said 18months?
Yeah. If you don't know what happened exactly 18 months ago, you have no right to question what he said. Why not find out?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
Yeah. If you don't know what happened exactly 18 months ago, you have no right to question what he said. Why not find out?
interesting.. I have no right to question, Laurette Onochie said same.. is that you Laurette? anyway.. 20MONTHS ago, President Buhari said Boko haram was technically defeated..so what exactly happened 18months ago? because I checked and nothing significant happened in the month of Feb 2016...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by MalcoImX: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:

interesting.. I have no right to question, Laurette Onochie said same.. is that you Laurette? anyway.. 20MONTHS ago, President Buhari said Boko haram was technically defeated..so what exactly happened 18months ago? because I checked and nothing significant happened in the month of Feb 2016...
On what authority are you questioning what's been presented? Can you question a data in the absence of contrary facts? Have you with all sincerity pinned down what was exactly referred (that portion being on terrorists and criminals) without any investigation? Even if you're correct on the BH thing, does the statement limit itself to BH? Do you even have antecedents of being a fair analyst, having skewed the narrative to suit your preconceived ideas.
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
On what authority are you questioning what's been presented? Can you question a data in the absence of contrary facts? Have you with all sincerity pinned down what was exactly referred (that portion being on terrorists and criminals) without any investigation? Even if you're correct on the BH thing, does the statement limit itself to BH? Do you even have antecedents of being a fair analyst, having skewed the narrative to suit your preconceived ideas.
1) what authority..?? what type of a stupid question is that?? what authority do you have to even reply me?
2) question a data?? WHAT data are you talking about??
3) Pin down exactly referred? Isnt it why I asked the question? what exactly happened 18months ago? you should answer this rationally if you have the answer, rather than giving all this stupid roundabout distraction?
4)Statement limited to BH.?what else is the military at war with? your brain?
5) antecedents? what concerns my antecedents with a simple question?
Young whoever you are.. you are not paid enough to be this stupid,.. if you dont have an answer to what happened 18months ago.. skip this post..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by paabakp: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
When I listened to the broadcast, i also asked myself the same question 'what happened 18 months ago'.
Just because one loves Buhari does not mean one can not ask genuine questions.
If you know the answer kindly provide it I will be grateful.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
paabakp:

When I listened to the broadcast, i also asked myself the same question 'what happened 18 months ago'.
Just because one loves Buhari does not mean one can not ask genuine questions.
If you know the answer kindly provide it I will be grateful.
Thanks.
Bro, this quote of yours is interesting..---> Just because one loves Buhari does not mean one can not ask genuine questions. today I corrected some dude that wrote GEJ spent 6years.. I simply put 5 May 2010 to 25 May 2015 = 5years and some days... this dude said nahh, its 6years.. at that point i just replied ok.. you cant tell many of these defenders anything.. its like theyve made an oath to sell their brain... i have never seen this before.. and this are young people, the future is really worrisome..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by MalcoImX: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:

1) what authority..?? what type of a stupid question is that?? what authority do you have to even reply me?
2) question a data?? WHAT data are you talking about??
3) Pin down exactly referred? Isnt it why I asked the question? what exactly happened 18months ago? you should answer this rationally if you have the answer, rather than giving all this stupid roundabout distraction?
4)Statement limited to BH.?what else is the military at war with? your brain?
5) antecedents? what concerns my antecedents with a simple question?
Young whoever you are.. you are not paid enough to be this stupid,.. if you dont have an answer to what happened 18months ago.. skip this post..
Ok, you asked, was this recorded from his first medical visit or earlier?
No, it wasn't recorded from his first visit. His first visit was in June, 2016, second Jan 2017, third May 2017. Therefore, the first visit was 15 months ago, and he couldn't be talking of events of 18 months ago, as the difference between 15 & 18 is just 3 months.
Earlier? No, since his first visit was in June, 2016. So, anything referred to 18 months from that day would take you to Nov, 2015, which is just 8 months away from winning the election.
So, it wasn't recorded on his first visit nor earlier.
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by urboy1: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
MalcoImX:
Ok, you asked, was this recorded from his first medical visit or earlier?
No, it wasn't recorded from his first visit. His first visit was in June, 2016, second Jan 2017, third May 2017. Therefore, the first visit was 15 months ago, and he couldn't be talking of events of 18 months ago, as the difference between 15 & 18 is just 3 months.
Earlier? No, since his first visit was in June, 2016. So, anything referred to 18 months from that day would take you to Nov, 2015, which is just 8 months away from winning the election.
So, it wasn't recorded on his first visit nor earlier.
Thanks Malcolm.. Id take it that the 18months was a typo.. but because of how the speech was broadcast, as an editor, I could see the cuts and mixed part of the video. it looked like it was a longer speech that was edited into what was shown.. thus giving the impression it was probably an old footage.. well, i wish the president good health, especially now he wants to work from home (according to dailytrust)..
he has exactly 1yr, 5mnths, 5days to make a real difference..
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by Nukualofa: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari has Alzheimer
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by MalcoImX: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
urboy1:

Thanks Malcolm.. Id take it that the 18months was a typo.. but because of how the speech was broadcast, as an editor, I could see the cuts and mixed part of the video. it looked like it was a longer speech that was edited into what was shown.. thus giving the impression it was probably an old footage.. well, i wish the president good health, especially now he wants to work from home (according to dailytrust)..
he has exactly 1yr, 5mnths, 5days to make a real difference..
We were all deducing, which is fair to arrive at a reasonable conclusion. It may or may not be a typo, until it is addressed by the drafters. Let's hope for the best. l never know you're an editor, I would have taken your expertise into consideration. Thanks all the best.
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by Jesusloveyou: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
eleven:

This is your answer. Yes you are right. That speech was made in November 2016.
and so. How does that affect you.
IPods self.
Is this the way to play opposition?
Re: Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? by Jesusloveyou: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nukualofa:
Buhari has Alzheimer
and he was able to read what was given to him to read.
IPods with fish brain

(1) (Reply)

*who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation? / I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari / Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.