Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari (1640 Views)

Why People Think I Am Corrupt – Atiku Tells CNN / 'I Am Not Corrupt' - Atiku Abubakar / Saraki The Father, The Son; Tinubu And The holy buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Deprofessional(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Two types of people say Atiku is corrupt, namely: those who hate him and those envious of his achievements in life.

They say Buhari is a saint, but the events of the recent years have shown without doubt, that Buhari remains the most corrupt nigerian ever.

From masterminding grass cutting to recalling a well know thief who was declared wanted by the last administration.

What happened to the money found in ikoyi in lagos? The story has died down because the head is connected one way or the other to it.

What happened to budget padding?

2019!!!!!! I cannot wait.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Mentcee(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2017
God bless Atiku!

10 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Mentcee(m): 11:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari is a demon.

9 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by designVATExcel: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Honestly eh, if these are the only 2 contentants, i.e. they both secure the ticket from their parties.
And a free & fair election holds, it will be tough.

A very close race.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by nijabazaar: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
I prefer the devil Atiku abegg.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Stalwert: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ipob cowards have always preferred corruption to honesty nothing new here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Activeman391(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
I think Atiku can hold his head high where Buhari is concerned

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by dodelight(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ha! Why all these na? It's already a very bad day for sarrki et all, why are you people making it terribly worse? Have pity now... Biko, please

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by uwa1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Menhhh... U are so on point OP....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by wakaman: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
There are 2 types of people that would vote for atiku 1. Those who don't know him , 2 those blinded and guided by primal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by uboma(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
wakaman:
There are 2 types of people that would vote for atiku 1. Those who don't know him , 2 those blinded and guided by primal sentiments.

Tell us what you really know about Atiku.

Please back up your comments with facts.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by NigerDeltan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Those that are scared he will expose them grin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by wakaman: 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
uboma:

Tell us what you really know about Atiku.

Please back up your comments with facts.

Please hold, I have to do some business, would fill you in ASAP. Hold.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by roundman: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God you said you and not us.
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist, Atiku is a serpent. Two 'wrongs' can never make a 'right'.We reject both of them.
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Saaruman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Better to deal with a known devil than deal with an unknown angel.
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tiil date nobodyhas been able to tie a single case of corruption on Atiku uet the keep saying he is corrupt , as far ad I am concerned Atiku hasnt held any public office except a caged office of VP where Obasanjo made sure he only earned salary for most of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by OreMI22: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria

Sai #BabaAtiku !

#ChangeThe FakeChange in 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by lmm4real: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
@atiku any time

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by benzion72(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
They said Atiku is corrupt. Only a fool and gullible will believe that. If you av the court, the police and the Judges and you do not got a single conviction against Atiku.

You can not trace illegal fund to him and the gullible will be shouting Atiku is corrupt Atiku is this and Atiku is that

Did Atiku collect 500 million from MTN, did Atiku recall Maina promote him and give him a federal directorate.
Did Atiku keep 15 Billion in Ikoyi, did Atiku use 200 million to cut grass.
And why has APC lead government not been able to try his member and jailed the guilty ones

If Atiku can convice me of his ability and highlight feasible programs for lifting Nigeria from poverty to prosperity he will be my choice come 2019

6 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
I prefer devil atiku to Pope buhari
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=benzion72 post=62682140]They said Atiku is corrupt. Only a fool and gullible will believe that. If you av the court, the police and the Judges and you do not got a single conviction against Atiku.

You can not trace illegal fund to him and the gullible will be shouting Atiku is corrupt Atiku is this and Atiku is that

Did Atiku collect 500 million from MTN, did Atiku recall Maina promote him and give him a federal directorate.
And why has APC lead government not been able to try his member and jailed the guilty ones

If Atiku can convice me of his ability and highlight feasible programs for lifting Nigeria from poverty to prosper.......

atiku need not to convince u, highest employer of labour, above dangote

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by eventsms(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
Assignment and project writing guide .
popular Final year and advance students project topics and materials website with free download http://www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stalwert:
Ipob cowards have always preferred corruption to honesty nothing new here.
Buhari is the great grand father of corruption. Are you still in doubt?

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by tuniski: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
benzion72:
They said Atiku is corrupt. Only a fool and gullible will believe that. If you av the court, the police and the Judges and you do not got a single conviction against Atiku.

If Atiku can convice me of his ability and highlight feasible programs for lifting Nigeria from poverty to prosperity he will be my choice come 2019

God bless you!
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by carammel(f): 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
The song is changing gradually, this was how campaign for Buhari started and look where we are today..
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by chime8(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
I will even vote for ATIKU'S SHOE instead of BUHARI
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
There is nothing holy about the certificate-less one

Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by Stalwert: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
HoluwarTohbar:
Buhari is the great grand father of corruption. Are you still in doubt?
[/s]

If nah crumbs you wan chop I assure this administration na hardworking people go fit chop if you lazy hunger go wire well well so please work hard land boku for naija farm and be free of crumbs
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by efighter: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Deprofessional:
Two types of people say Atiku is corrupt, namely: those who hate him and those envious of his achievements in life.

They say Buhari is a saint, but the events of the recent years have shown without doubt, that Buhari remains the most corrupt nigerian ever.

From masterminding grass cutting to recalling a well know thief who was declared wanted by the last administration.

What happened to the money found in ikoyi in lagos? The story has died down because the head is connected one way or the other to it.

What happened to budget padding?

2019!!!!!! I cannot wait.

You lord and master Goatluck Jonaddaft released the money that was kept in Ikoyi building. Buhari has recovered the money and returned to the national treasury, yet you still blame Buhari for recovering the money. The nonentity that used about 200 million to cut ghost grasses has been sacked and is under investigation. Those that stole under Goatluck Jonaddaft were promoted and compensated for stealing well. That DG of NIA whom Goatluck used to siphon the money was about to be arrested and he was proving stubborn. Tell him to go and read about Col Dasuki Sambo a.k.a. PDP-ATM. With all Sambo Dasuki did, he was still arrested and has been locked up indefinitely because of his stubbornness. The same thing that happened to Sambo will happen to the former DG of NIA and the former DG of SSS. They will be locked up and the key of the prison will be given to Oba Tupac Akiolu to throw into the Lagos Lagoon. Even ECOWAS Court will not be able to help him.

You said you loved corrupt Atiku, that means you are just like every other Nigerian including me. We all love corruption, we only complain because we are not eating from the illegally acquired money. Once we can get our own share, we shall keep quiet. But, mark my words, Atiku will never ever be Nigerian President, even his newest friend Goatluck Jonaddaft has told him that the boss of all bosses and senior thief Obasanjo can stop Atiku's destiny to ruin Nigeria.
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by stonemasonn: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Tiil date nobodyhas been able to tie a single case of corruption on Atiku uet the keep saying he is corrupt , as far ad I am concerned Atiku hasnt held any public office except a caged office of VP where Obasanjo made sure he only earned salary for most of it
Is Tinubu corrupt?
Re: I Prefer A Corrupt Atiku To A Holy Buhari by HoluwarTohbar(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

If nah crumbs you wan chop I assure this administration na hardworking people go fit chop if you lazy hunger go wire well well so please work hard land boku for naija farm and be free of crumbs
Shut up zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku/ Iweala Ticket Lets Discusss It. / [BREAKING] $1bn Not For Anti-boko Haram War Alone, Osinbajo Says / “yusuf Is Great Guy. You Will Never Hear Him Do Wrong To Anyone” – Zahra Buhari-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.