Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot (28370 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by forbizconnect: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Partnerbiz3: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
gucci is life
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Integrityfarms(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

No but he is well known in the streets

Do you know what he does for a living?

Why should I be bordered about what he does for a living, when he cares less of my own source of living?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
My own drawing of hushbingo

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:
And the glorification of scammers continue undecided
here Bro... let me spell it out for you..... it's all strategy and marketing. if you we're popular... imma draw you and make cash off your head

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Draei: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

it's all strategy bro
Okay, let's be expecting the Gucci pencil,
Gucci eraser and the rest from him.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Neduzze5:
Nice one bro
thanks brother
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Send the
the??
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by sinaj(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

Lol. Continue

And you wonder why Nigeria has the worst online reputation in the world smiley
You forget that the scamming stuff is just a speculation. No one has really come out to accuse him of been scammed by him. So you have no right to call him a scammer unless you gat proof.

Hope you knw he can also sue you for defamation too.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2017
01mcfadden:
You can draw anybody's attention with your pencil.
Keep it up.

Next time, include a Gucci logo. #lobatan

hahahaha. I was thinking of putting a Gucci logo but he might call it fake. grin

hahahah

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by ChykeBivins(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2017
You would've shown his Gucci watch..toothbrush and tissue paper
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2017
TruePass:
Nice bro but wrong person.
wrong person? thanks but you're not the judge of that.as it is...Ive got what I wanted
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by modsfucker: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Mine be like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Tag him on instagram so he can mend your broken pencil with gucci dollars grin
those pencils are not broken... I joins an almost finished pencil to a Fuller one so I can use it all the same
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by darkid1(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Did he scam you or your ancestors?
grin
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Ray Hushpuppi. tried out another shading technique on this and it turned out well.

I take art commissions too.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44.
This is not hush puppi. There is no trace of Gucci anywhere close to him. undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
here Bro... let me spell it out for you..... it's all strategy and marketing. if you we're popular... imma draw you and make cash off your head

And thumbs up for a job well done bro smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by blackbliz: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Good work please draw the most outstanding in the world pmb
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by HeWrites(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Felixalex:
Nice drawing.... So now dis guy is being celebrated and idolized to this point? undecided

He won't appreciate this, because u used ordinary pencil to draw him, u need to use designers pencils to impress him grin

Gucci pencil I tink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
those pencils are not broken... I joins an almost finished pencil to a Fuller one so I can use it all the same

One day, they would get broken and Hushpuppi would replace them with gucci pencils cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Johngla(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Baba, why not tag him on IG? wink

Who knows he might throw u some GUCCI products..
na your comments i dey always find bcus i dey enjoy am
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Why should I be bordered about what he does for a living, when he cares less of my own source of living?

We owe it as a duty to ourselves and our nation to question the source of wealth of people in limelight

I would have loved to elaborate but it it is obvious the point would be lost on you'

And to imagine your moniker has the word "integrity" in it

What an irony undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:

And thumbs up for a job well done bro smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
dayleke:
Nice one bro...

LoL...

Dem no like this guy for NL o...
I been think say Na only me dey see am o.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
davodyguy:

Let's do business if price is cool
let me have your mail address sir
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Draei:

Okay, let's be expecting the Gucci pencil,
Gucci eraser and the rest from him.
hehehehehehwhwhwhwhw. Gucci pencil go make sense o
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2017
ChykeBivins:
You would've shown his Gucci watch..toothbrush and tissue paper
Lol... baddest
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Mustiboy(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Bro, you really tried.
Tag him on IG.
But how many days did it take u to draw this?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by holysina(m): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Nice one bro but u didn't add Gucci why?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by ArcGibson(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2017
THUMBS UP GUY. Great work there. but wanna ask, why the use of grid. I see lot of artist using grid. why not without grid. A good artist will never use grid I thought
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2017
sinaj:
You forget that the scamming stuff is just a speculation. No one has really come out to accuse him of been scammed by him. So you have no right to call him a scammer unless you gat proof.

Hope you knw he can also sue you for defamation too.

He would then have to prove in court that he is not indeed a scammer. Wonder why he is yet to sue anyone? wink

Besides, I never said he was a scammer. You jumped to that conclusion smiley
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hollowpot15684(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2017
This artist is not controlled by God. viewers discretion is highly advised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / Chinwe Chukwuogo-roy 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Famous Cartoon Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.