Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot (28361 Views)

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by chizidgreat(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Ray Hushpuppi. tried out another shading technique on this and it turned out well.

I take art commissions too.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44.

All I have to say is that this boy is too talented.
StephenArts will go places
This guy is too great
Nairalanders, this one is too good
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2017
blackbliz:
Good work please draw the most outstanding in the world pmb
God forbid.... draw buhari Na lie
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by davodyguy: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
let me have your mail address sir

PM me and ill reply
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Integrityfarms(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

We owe it as a duty to ourselves and our nation to question the source of wealth of people in limelight

I would have loved to elaborate but it it is obvious the point would be lost on you'

And to imagine your moniker has the word "integrity" in it

What an irony undecided

Integrity as my business name is what I owe people. And not what I compel people as a must to do. The choice is yours to do the right as an adult.

Being a busybody in another man's matter is a precursor to a wasted life of pains and anguish.

Good morning
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by tellwisdom: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

No but he is well known in the streets

Do you know what he does for a living?

But your governor and senators taking your own personal money was never cursed or stoned by you. Why?? sad
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2017
wow.. kudos.. comman draw me too
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2017
tellwisdom:

But your governor and senators taking your own personal money was never cursed or stoned by you. Why?? sad

Is this a point? Seriously? How do you even think? undecided
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Integrity as my business name is what I owe people. And not what I compel people as a must to do. The choice is yours to do the right as an adult.

Being a busybody in another man's matter is a precursor to a wasted life of pains and anguish.

Good morning

Blah blah blah

I wonder how defending people whose riches is questionable guarantees happiness

Shoo
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Johngla:
na your comments i dey always find bcus i dey enjoy am

grin

Thank u baba cheesy
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by agarawu23(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
U guys took ur time to draw celebrities fraudsters and ignore the poor handsome hard working guys in ur streets angry

I understand........ lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2017
While growing up,my dad never told me or I never heard anyone came up with the drawing of Ade bendel,lanre shittu,shina Rambo and the rest!!!lost generation!!!someone might come up with there was no internet then,don't forget we had fine artist,that would sketch and place by the side of the road!!then it was sunny Ade,Mandela,Ken saro wiwa,fela,charly boy!!!
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by skimmy005: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
I like d artwork but I dnt like d person involved ,"hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by tellwisdom: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

Is this a point? Seriously? How do you even think? undecided

Bro, you accused someone u hadn't met personally which was wrong. Even the almighty court in the World will never judge him until proven guilty. Make no mistake about that, bro.

Chanel your anger more on your government who has improverished us down to our unborn kids. NO HOPE for now until we begin to eat very well, live a very comfortable life. Forget about that guy for now and stop making us feel u are anyway holier. Even the devil preaches the bible. **Sips beer** sad
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by joeace2020(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2017
For fvcks sake.. Hushpuppi!? The clown who rants about how he patronizes some foreign fashion product while no one can point to any reasonable source of income that guarantees such behavior. Man you did this purely because you wanted to cash in on a trending topic as drawing any of our well known celebs won't sell. Controversy like sex sells. Kapish! Who would you be drawing next Bobrisky or Speedydarlington?
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by gozie112(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Send it for him via Instagram, he will definitely reward u
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2017
tellwisdom:

Bro, you accused someone u hadn't met personally which was wrong. Even the almighty court in the World will never judge him until proven guilty. Make no mistake about that, bro.

Chanel your anger more on your government who has improverished us down to our unborn kids. NO HOPE for now until we begin to eat very well, live a very comfortable life. Forget about that guy for now and stop making us feel u are anyway holier. Even the devil preaches the bible. **Sips beer** sad

Bros. Use your brain and point out how my simple comment "and the glorification of scammers continues" is an accusation.

Oya, do you have proof of he has a legitimate business?

Is this thread about the government? Are you high on this early Monday morning?

Your whole comment is crap

Shoo
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Kendroid: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Gucci drawing! grin
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by TVTKOKO(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:
U guys took ur time to draw celebrities fraudsters and ignore the poor handsome hard working guys in ur streets angry

I understand........ lipsrsealed
why not pick up pencil and draw them yourself! Such hypocrite! Do you know what he does for a living? Or has he defrauded you or your family members before??
People like you take advantage of a faceless social media to down talk other people just because that's what other people say.
I swear my life that you've never met hush in person talk more of knowing his associates or what he does for a living which is no f**cking business of yours

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Moreoffaith(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
the??

Baba my phone go off nio, I be wan say make e send the pix plus him account number to am nio.
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Hey!!to those shouting have you met him in person,Yes I have courtesy Emma Baggi!!!Please someone should tag him and ask who owns those cars he drives around whenever he is in nigeria,I just gave you a clue,if you bliv all those stunts you see about hush,you are a fool!!!have u ever sat down to wonder where r his siblings?or Na only him dem born for Im house?foolish fools everywhere
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by inchristalone(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Good work
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by tellwisdom: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:

Bros. Use your brain and point out how my simple comment "and the glorification of scammers continues" is an accusation.

Oya, do you have proof of he has a legitimate business?

Is this thread about the government? Are you high on this early Monday morning?

Your whole comment is crap

Shoo

Ode ni e...So calling him a scammer isn't a false accusation? You be mpki. He scam u? Where did you get your report from?? Any proof he's a scammer?? evidence against him? Any??

You left the people who kept you in this harsh and deteriorating mental condition to fight someone who doesn't even know u exist or collected a dime from u. No be kolomental be that?

Be careful nicca how you paint people bad just to feel good or risen. # sense fall on u angry
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by agarawu23(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
TVTKOKO:
why not pick up pencil and draw them yourself! Such hypocrite! Do you know what he does for a living? Or has he defrauded you or your family members before??
People like you take advantage of a faceless social media to down talk other people just because that's what other people say.
I swear my life that you've never met hush in person talk more of knowing his associates or what he does for a living which is no f**cking business of yours

*Go and die*

Na my mind I talk so kiss

Another pained yahoo yahoo spotted grin
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by kolajoo(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Ray Hushpuppi. tried out another shading technique on this and it turned out well.

I take art commissions too.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44.
nice art work. I don't mind a drawing on me too but what's the cost? And it will be deliver to me.
WhatsApp me 08179998808
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by PierreDeFermat(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
mumu op. is Huahpuppi your God now? Mandela is there to draw,Obama is there,Soyinka is there to draw,Charlie boy and Fela are there. but your untalented ass stooped so low to the extent of drawing this one . get out joor
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by MansaHenry(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2017
hahnsmall:
And the glorification of scammers continue undecided
Perspective..@ least appreciate the piece of art..
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by sdpompy2019: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerians and there enemy of progress attitude ruins in there vain.leave hushpuppi alone n.a. him time .fuckhaters#
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by hahnsmall: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
MansaHenry:
Perspective..@ least appreciate the piece of art..

I already did that. The op sabi draw no be pay smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
mumu op. is Huahpuppi your God now? Mandela is there to draw,Obama is there,Soyinka is there to draw,Charlie boy and Fela are there. but your untalented ass stooped so low to the extent of drawing this one . get out joor
alright bigot.... when you have your business only sell to people who you like. all I'm doing here is smart marketing... by drawing him.

the people who drew Mandela ,fela and shii.... it was all marketing. I needed something that'D push me to fp as controversial things get most attention. .

your stupidity was upgraded with 4G ..... dumb idiot
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by TVTKOKO(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
agarawu23:

*Go and die*
Na my mind I talk so kiss
Another pained yahoo yahoo spotted grin
lol.. Smh
Re: A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot by darlenese(f): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2017
good work wrong person to draw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kehinde Wiley Paints Obama’s Official Portrait (Photos) / Chinwe Chukwuogo-roy 68th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Famous Cartoon Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.