Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) (43170 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Buhari Address To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Memphis357(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
The president did not need to make a national broadcast to tell us what he said today,I think he could have just made a short speech on arrival at the airport,unless of cause his handlers did not trust he will be capable of giving a speech without editing,as you will all notice that this "presidential broadcast" was edited several times. I couldn't help but feel a feeling of dejavu after the broadcast,it brought memories of the campaign and pre elections period were expectations were high and we,the supporters of the president,waited anxiously for the president to hit the ground running after taking his oath of office,only to be disappointed on how slow the president started and how little he has achieved in over halfway of his tenure in office.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
You mean HATEFUL IGBOS react?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by diegwu01: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Comments drawn from IPOB forum on Facebook.
The forum breeds deep seated hate from the pit of hell and is devoid of an ounce form of sanity
the type of hate that could noose,strangle and drown them in everlasting bitterness and frustration.
these guys give us the Ibos a terrible reputation and make the drug peddlers look like angels
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Celino(f): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2017
let watch & see how nigeria go dey in the next 2months..
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Itz obvious d man is sick I don't see him pulling thru. Naija wey person wey dey fit never govern Na person wey sick wey go fit do d job? If the pressure dat hv piled up waiting 4 him descends on him, his condition will be bad again undecided
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Elbowroom: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Augiiee(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
All i see are frustrated igbo yoots #developers
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by wristbangle: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2017
Point of correction

P and I members react to buhari speech
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by BabaLahi(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Anoda Boko in making!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Seee dem, shildren of h8
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Twizzy30(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
All i see are igbo youths blasting buhari.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by ionsman: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2017
O.p, your thread tittle should be "How Igbos on Facebook reacted to Buhari's nationwide broadcast".
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by unitysheart(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2017
They are mostly Igbos. I understand why they all sounded alike.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by vioment: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2017
I want a united Nigeria but a respectable and fair one. Everyone should have the same cutoff marks, etc. Cattle wandering or nomading needs to stop too, Muslims stopping traffic to pray needs to stop, systematic infrastructural hindrance needs to stop, and cultism from the east, south, and west needs to be contained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by GeebeeM(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2017
This heading is misleading. It should be : Igbo's reactions to President Buhari's Address
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by lycan2: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Igbos i want to ask how will biafra be actualized because you people are just making noise what is the plan, how can people key in is only rallies we go dey go as in when we go block abuja or ground one state to a halt with protest if you people are not ready to seize power stop making noise nobody is going to hand you biafra
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Kai!!!! Nigerians get bad insults sha,make president buhari go charge im battery well.

Buhari should just resign,e don do

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by burqueenx(f): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Not everybody sold their conscience for a plate of cold ewedu like Yoruba moozlems cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by orisa37: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Undemocratic speech!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by vertueptime: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Here okukwu in daura

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by burqueenx(f): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2017
cheesy

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by swedbase(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is a big joke and a big calamity too.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Omeokachie: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Okay, so two people (according to Buhari) who were not in power, at a private discussion decided the future of Nigeria and that is what has been driving Buhari's policy

I think this man is not yet fully recovered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by TourismMan(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Buhari please tender your resignation letter that's all you need do to help yourself and Nigeria.

His resignation cannot help Nigeria. It can only help him as an individual and it's for his own good to resign.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by smartnero24(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Nigeria is too divided and beset by ethnic primordial sentiments to function as one unified state. A look at the screenshots confirms this.

Way forward: Restructure or call for a national referendum.

Nigeria is like a marriage without trust, unity and synergy between the couples.

Way forward: separation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by MalcoImX: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Not everybody sold their conscience for a plate of cold ewedu like Yoruba moozlems cheesy
Look who is talking – Igbo Christian who's changed his religion and become Ashkenazi Jew for a plate of Matzo from Israel. You're a shame to Christianity for betraying Jesus.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by lexy2014: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2017
kennygee:
Hmmn. Nigerians only have mouth on social media.
no b small

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2017
Sometimes I think Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have really and I think this is what foreigners have noticed. You all have been crying for buhari to come back, now he is back, you want to hear stories. And that his address is to short. What more do you expect him to say. Humans can't be satisfied really. What a people!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Hey are you saying that PMB's speech is undemocratic?

I don't agree . As a DANite PMB speech ticks a lot of our boxes

We are danites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora
orisa37:
Undemocratic speech!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2017
The person who wrote the speech need his head to be checked. very shallow write up. In difficult times, a good leader should give hope and succour to the people. The speech lacks in that aspect. Nothing meaningful said about the ailing economy, the hunger and suffering in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.