Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) (43169 Views)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Buhari Address To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by michoim(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Most of the respondents are IPoB miscreants. Not a true reflection of patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by TourismMan(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2017
This is it ....the rechargeable president

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Cooly100: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
michoim:
Most of the respondents are IPoB miscreants. Not a true reflection of patriotic Nigerians.

What would you lose if Biafra comes...? like honestly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by aputel: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2017
The beauty in democracy is the freedom of speech ,even if the brain is down completely you are still allowed to run your mouth . The fact is that nothing like Biafra, agitations is welcome if done peacefully through the established channel. The igbo boys should retrace their steps and not be knocked out of good ideas by the chain of failure​ enveloping Nnamdi Kanu rantings on Biafra

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by breezy119: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2017
skimmy005:
d news was posted on Nigeria Forum on fbk wat do u expect from a bunch of Biafra hypocrite, foolish senseless people ..
And you are a freaking poo-filled shithole semblance of an idiot born of a clan of shameless, double-mouthed nonentities of de oil-drinking extract. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by orisa37: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Soldiers are Dictators and bloody Slave Drivers everywhere. Hear him talking about Ojukwu as if it is enough to patronise the Ibos.
The man is not even discreet. What a Hell we are in till 2019.
I just know that God will deliver the Children of Israel from this Pharaoh. So we should remain patient as Doves and wise as Serpents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by bams2999(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Foolish Igbo's pples kanu deceive ur self
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Robbin7(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
I have to share this here because I have been battling with my thoughts on this speech of the PON.
H u and ojukwu decided that Nigeria should not be divided.

To me this statement shows a high level of detachment from reality, it shows a man who has accepted the fact the he doesn't have the support of the masses thereby resulting to a ghost speech to help bring redemption to him.

Mr president if this ever get to you, you need to resign, that would do you more honor than this serial disgrace that you a giving to yourself, the people who voted you in, your cabinet and the nation at large.

This Nigeria issue don tire me abeg.

Visa to Europe fall on me.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by darlenese(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
he didn't even apologise mshreeeeeew
he is trying to talk tough with his frail looking bones.
zombies Pls ignore my post I dey vex oooo

if Buhari doesnt restructure this country ehh *pulling my ears *

I don talk my own finish.

quote me and get premature ejaculation.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
As a member of DAN or Detribalised Association of Nigeria, I am naturally in favour of Nigeria being one entity, but as a democrat, I think if any group wants to agitate for secession they need to do so within the existing democratic structures already in place, to do otherwise would be a recipe for disaster and possible bloodshed.

If IPOB are sincere they would form a political party as us the ballot box as their own personal referendum, and from there they can draw out a roadmap of how they hope to achieve their objectives within the democratic structures on ground.

However I suspect that NK and the ring leaders of IPOB agitation are sponsored my imperialist globalist and are only interested in heating up tribal sentiments and to start a conflict or war amongst Nigerians.

Long live one Nigeria!

We are danites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora
lycan2:
Igbos i want to ask how will biafra be actualized because you people are just making noise what is the plan, how can people key in is only rallies we go dey go as in when we go block abuja or ground one state to a halt with protest if you people are not ready to seize power stop making noise nobody is going to hand you biafra
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2017
U go on medical leav for 105 days and u hv d goth to tell us dat nigeria is not negotiable,can u tell us d reasons why is not negotiable.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by ApexPredator: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
GenBuhari:
As a member of DAN or Detribalised Association of Nigeria, I am naturally in favour of Nigeria being one entity, but as a democrat, I think if any group wants to agitate for secession they need to do so within the existing democratic structures already in place, to do otherwise would be a recipe for disaster and possible bloodshed.

If IPOB are sincere they would form a political party as us the ballot box as their own personal referendum, and from there they can draw out a roadmap of how they hope to achieve their objectives within the democratic structures on ground.

However I suspect that NK and the ring leaders of IPOB agitation are sponsored my imperialist globalist and are only interested in heating up tribal sentiments and to start a conflict or war amongst Nigerians.

Long live one Nigeria!

We are danites members of DAN - Detribalised Association of Nigeria :
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, EmeeNaka, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, Ojiofor, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, orisa37, thoth, Axeman2, lonelydora
The grand irony of this comment. Nigeria is a product of Global imperialism. It is only fair they help us undo what they did.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Omooniya1: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
majekdom2:
Sometimes I think Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have really and I think this is what foreigners have noticed. You all have been crying for buhari to come back, now he is back, you want to hear stories. And that his address is to short. What more do you expect him to say. Humans can't be satisfied really. What a people!

I agree with you bros...... human-being for you.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by orisa37: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
From a man recuperating, this Speech can roast Nigeria
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
MediumStout:
All i see are frustrated igbo youths who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies. Biafra will never come. Buhari just assured us that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. God bless Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing

Elections will hold in all south east States and APC will win at least 4 SE states. God punish Nnamdi Kanu and biafra

what I don't understand is why the north and the waste want "by force unity" with the people they detest so much.....how can you fight for unity with someone you hate so much...hmmm hypocrisy
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by ipob1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
MediumStout:
All i see are frustrated igbo youths who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies. Biafra will never come. Buhari just assured us that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. God bless Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu will die for nothing

Elections will hold in all south east States and APC will win at least 4 SE states. God punish Nnamdi Kanu and biafra
hope say u know hw to shoot machine guns nd RPG?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by lexy2014: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
diegwu01:
Comments drawn from IPOB forum on Facebook.
The forum breeds deep seated hate from the pit of hell and is devoid of an ounce form of sanity
the type of hate that could noose,strangle and drown them in everlasting bitterness and frustration.
these guys give us the Ibos a terrible reputation and make the drug peddlers look like angels
i don't disagree with most of what u have said but its clear that buhari&his team are novices and inept at appealing 2d consciences of Nigerians.d other day Lauretta onochie condescended so low 2 desecrate d memory of Dora akunyili because she wanted score a political point against Jonathan.in what capacity was buhari in 2003 that ojukwu "agreed" with him about Nigeria? there are better ways he would have passed d message across using APGA and ojukwu contesting 4 president to pass across his message. it just shows d level of intellectual depth in this govt

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Amadioha strike ur entire generation with plague.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by orisa37: 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
skimmy005:
d news was posted on Nigeria Forum on fbk wat do u expect from a bunch of Biafra hypocrite, foolish senseless people ..

You are the one who does not know that this is a repeat paraphrase of The Sultan's last week's Text.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by prolove22(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=skimmy005 post=59681501]d news was posted on Nigeria Forum on fbk wat do u expect from a bunch of Biafra hypocrite, foolish senseless people ..[/quotethe worst speech by a president... who was he in 2003 to negotiate peace fr Nigeria. So who the fool here?Goat

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Cooly100: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
aputel:
The beauty in democracy is the freedom of speech ,even if the brain is down completely you are still allowed to run your mouth . The fact is that nothing like Biafra, agitations is welcome if done peacefully through the established channel. The igbo boys should retrace their steps and not be knocked out of good ideas by the chain of failure​ enveloping Nnamdi Kanu rantings on Biafra

The ONLY failure we have seen so far is NIGERIA...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by famzynet: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is a liar and unfit to be president. He is really a clueless illiterate. Imagine speech. Ojukwu did not discuss anything with him. Also,Biafra is our birth right.Pharoah Buhari, Let our people to go. Na by force to be Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by whitestar01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
jossyr:
: I agree with u.u cant gain secession by making mere noise.if they really want Biafra to see the light of the day,they need to be more proactive and act fast
Dont worry for us
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by nazzy1908: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't expect u igbos to write anything good. But Please reduce Ur crime rate locally and internationally. He made a Unity speech if u no like go hug transformer.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Cooly100: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
nazzy1908:
I don't expect u igbos to write anything good. But Please reduce Ur crime rate locally and internationally. He made a Unity speech if u no like go hug transformer.

You know almajiris don't have any education...you need to brush yourself up...Read the thread below...It will enlighten you...

https://www.nairaland.com/4002388/buhari-wrong-even-britain-unity#59685042
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by phkka1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is not of sound mind. Hence, all his followers are also sick. Do not hold anything against him if you find his speech not palatable.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Lovetoglory(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

You who insults a leader know that your death is imminent. Ogbolor
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by jackie35(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mandynews:
Nigerians on social media have reacted to the President Buhsri's address to the nation President Buhari, in defending the government’s position on the unity of the country recalled an encounter with the late General Chukwuemka Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003.

According to the President, Ojukwu who led the ‘Republic of Biafra’ in its attempt to secede from Nigeria from 1967 to 1970 agreed with him that the country should remain united.

In his national broadcast this morning, President Buhari said, “In 2003 after I joined partisan politics, the late Chief Emeka Ojukwu came and stayed as my guest in my hometown Daura. Over two days we discussed in great depth till late into the night and analysed the problems of Nigeria. We both came to the conclusion that the country must remain one and united.”

Check out Nigerians reactions below.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/nigerians-react-to-president-buharis-address-to-the-nation-photos/

The subject could have better read "BIAFRAN REACT TO NIGERIAN PRESIDENT SPEECH
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Cooly100: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
jackie35:

The subject could have better read "BIAFRAN REACT TO NIGERIAN PRESIDENT SPEECH

It suits you to know when to use Biafra...When it doesn't suit you will claim there is no country called Biafra...cunny man dies, cunny man buries him...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) by Splashme: 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency / Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.