Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos (32300 Views)

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Sotitobire Prophet Babatunde Alfa Arrested By DSS Over Missing Child, Gold / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by smudge2079(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very useless set of people.... The Nigerian Police Force.
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Naija Police FORCE.

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by mikeycharles(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
this story is probably fake
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
I left Nigeria and returned for a holiday after about 6 and half years. 3 days into the holiday, my brother and I were accused of being armed robbers at festac town. They beat the Bleep out of me and my brother and even stripped us down to our boxer shorts with assault rifles at our back. After 5 hours detention and obviously with the help of concerned family friends who made phone calls, we were released. But that's after they stole over 40k and only left me with 11k.
I pray the Nigeria police force get blown up by boko haram and may their wretched and corrupt souls rest in pieces.

11 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:
Nigeria so somebody can not do good thing again...

Dissappointed undecided
Hey, wats up with you? Lost ur contact. Msg me on WhatsApp
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by rottenegg: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
I always say this to whomever cares to listen,"deal with any policeman at an arms length. They don't think, they act first and think later". Many of us have had encounters with them at various levels, I'm sure you can relate!

6 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by fpeter(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
The guy should take his post to Twitter, the NPF will respond immediately.

2 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by omoiyalayi(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

And the big Oga's in the police knows this kind of thing are happening in various police station across nigeria and will not do anything about it.

Police is your friend @ ur own risk

5 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by phkka1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Send that DPO to London for medical check up. He is not of sound mind.

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by deolaarc(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wisdom is profitable. You have to know someone or someone that knows someone. Good there is police CRU complain unit, the response there is swift
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by olowobaba10: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN AND PLASTIC BRAIN WORKS? IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU OR ONE OF YOURS SOON .
SalamRushdie:
Impressive policing from the NPF I must say .They must look into every angle just to make sure nobody is playing smart ..The woman left herself open to suspicion the moment she took the child to her church instead of the nearest authorities and from there further took the child to another station outside the jurisdiction she claimed she saw the child ..I must say this is impressive policing and I stand with the Nigerian police on this ..Great call by the police

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Spidermon: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Experiences like this generally is partly why i avoid any form of contact with kids especially unknown ones when i am walking on the streets.

I already have 99 problems. I dont need a 100th one.

8 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by saucekid(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Contact the PPRO ACP Olarinde Cole
This is one of the issues plaguing the force
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Without any doubt, I believe that you are under the influence of too much of Sapele WATER - smh.
SalamRushdie:
Impressive policing from the NPF I must say .They must look into every angle just to make sure nobody is playing smart ..The woman left herself open to suspicion the moment she took the child to her church instead of the nearest authorities and from there further took the child to another station outside the jurisdiction she claimed she saw the child ..I must say this is impressive policing and I stand with the Nigerian police on this ..Great call by the police

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Pray(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Talk to Ruggedy baba
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by zolajpower: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

Dissappointed undecided
I have a child and I don't anything like that happens to her . But for this one silly act from the police I will not find my self in sis happiness situation ,because of police . Little wonder they die shamelessly .
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by chinedu234(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why should we have people like that sp Smith as not just a police officer but a dpo. How did he even get to that position. Please the inspector general needs to interview this smith man.
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by zolajpower: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
optional1:

Dissappointed undecided
I have a child and I don't pray anything like that happens to her . But for this one silly act from the police I will not find my self in sis happiness situation ,because of police . Little wonder they die shamelessly .

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by blackfase(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
The most hopeless zoo in the whole world! Damn

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by LeanonGOD(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
THOMAS on board.
mikeycharles:
this story is probably fake

3 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Claumy2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
It is no news that a certain country called Nigeria has no Policemen with dignity. All of them are just b***s*it..

A country where anarchy is the order of the day...

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
I saw a little girl of about 4years wandering aimlessly in the market and I noticed everyone was walking past her minding their business, even wheel Barrow person sef used his wheel Barrow to push the little child away from the road and then the motherly instinct in me was like carry this girl to the police station another thing said, dangotesmummy you better mind your business. You can go to the police station and lodge a complaint about a child wandering about then the next thing police will do is claim you kidnapped the girl and because you felt you were almost caught you reported yourself and the next thing is they will rope you for kidnap

So I just faced my front and moved on.who knows maybe the little girl is one of the missing children the. Parents have been looking for.

Helping or supporting the police is not a problem but the police and implicating innocent people trying to help is the problem.

The best way to live a peaceful life in this country is to MIND YOUR BUSINESS

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wild, savage country

Brutality is our comfort; violence is what we cherish

We revel in hatred, greed and wickedness. We take joy in evil and ruthlessness

Who can save this Niger Area undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Brother, for everyone to curse you like this, maybe you should look inward at your comment and see if its really as OK as you think

6 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by sammoR: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am really tired of this so called country. I can count how many such cases. My friend once helped a man that was knocked over by a hit n run driver. The guy was dying n cos she couldnt help it, she mobilised and took him to the hospital. After making sure doctors attend to him, she proceeded to the police station to do a report. U wont believe that d police siezed her there n then. They were literarily dragging her to put her behind d counter. She had to leave her car that night. Eventually she got the police officers involved to do her an apology after caling round. I avoid police like a plague.

8 Likes

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
The Nigerian police is the most useless entity in the world.

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Johniyke2flex(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Brother ode. You'll soon find out how foolish you are when you find yourself in a police cell for reasons you cannot fathom.

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by clemzo101(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Even if u see someone dying just pray for his soul to rest in peace, don't try to help, because if u do, u might regret it..........the Nigerian Police is a fraud, dey are never ur friend, stay away from dem.....dey are worse Dan armed robbers.
Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3963387/best-worst-federal-establishment-nigeria
NONSENSE ORGANISATION THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCRAPPED.

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by chizzy161(f): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
The way Officers of the Nigerian Police reason ehhh. They will turn a small issue to a very big one. At the end when the matter goes to court they will be the one to loose.

1 Like

Re: How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos by sojats(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Why didn't the policemen at Alakara station inform the madam to take the child to Ifako that is the correct jurisdiction? Na my duty as a citizen to know police jurisdiction? Make Una carry this matter to Abayomi Sogunle on twitter to see say NBS report is correct. Police is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fight Over Woman In Kaduna: 6 Dead / Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) / Itunu Babalola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.