Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders (1469 Views)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders by StakerLives(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2017
conductor1010:

Skull mining unity begging terrorist, seen. But you need to stop shouting cheesy cheesy cheesy
cool

Lol ipob miscreants, cant you read my signature and check my posts to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders by StakerLives(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Na them.....you are looking for who to kill and sprinkle his blood on your alter

Tell them you no see me cool cool
cool

Ipob miscreants will be dealt with, as stated by buhari

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders by SaiNigeria: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ihatepork:

Thanks for that story. It was always going to be difficult since the people themselves seem to be comfortable with their situation. Now tell us anything positive that has ever come out of a yigboe driven initiative before I start telling you about all your fruitless initiatives. Reminder: 3 million clowns were never wasted in Ilorin cool cool

Always distorting facts... Who and who were comfortable with the situation when the OPC in Kwara state called the Hausa/Fulani and the emirate in the state "tenants".

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders by Ihatepork: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Always distorting facts... Who and who were comfortable with the situation when the OPC in Kwara state called the Hausa/Fulani and the emirate in the state "tenants".

Anytime I talk about A, you switch the topic to B. Typical ipob youth. grin cheesy You wanted to talk about fruitless initiatives until I reminded you of how much of a failure you jesters are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Grand Rally On Restructuring To Hold Sept. 7- S/west Leaders by SaiNigeria: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Leo3333:

This is heartening. Restructuring is the way forward.
It's long overdue but not too late.
Let's solicit the support of all and sundry, regardless of tribe to make this a success.

May thunder fire whoever tries to politicize this.

Who ever thought this would have been possible without Nnamdi Kanu??

God bless Nnamdi Kanu, the real political genius of our time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Insulting President Muhammadu Buhari - Umahi Charges Youths / NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) / Dapchi 110: The Tragedy Of A Nation, By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.