Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) (1475 Views)

NJC Recommends Chukwuma Abosi & Aliyu Musa Liman For Compulsory Retirement / NJC Recommends Onnoghen’s Retirement, Muhammed To Stay As CJN / 14 New Judges Recommended For Fed Court Of Appeal, None From S’east (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by aminulive: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

The National Judicial Council has recommended 14 judges for appointment to the Federal court of appeal but surprisingly none of them is from the South-east.

This development has added fuel to rumours of Nepotism and tribalism that have plagued the Buhari administration. PoliticsNGR gathered that the list is divided into two categories namely; Priority and reserved.

The Priority category lists Justice P.A Mahmoud from Benue state, Justice F. Ojo from Kwara state, Justice I.G Abundaga from Nassarawa state, Justice M.B Idris from Niger state and Justice A. M. Talba from Adamawa state.

Others are Justices Kadi M. M. Alkali from Adamawa State, A. I. Adenyangtso from Taraba, A. S. Umar and O. Z. Senchi, both from Kebbi, A. M. Lamido from Sokoto, B. B. Aliyu from Zamfara, Ebowei Tobi,  from Delta State and G.O. Kolawole from Osun State.

Names on the reserved list(14 recommendations) include; Justices O. Itodo from Benue state, M. A. Abdul Gafar from Kwara state, D. D. Adeck from Nassarawa state, D. G. Mann from Plateau state, D. G. Goji from Adamawa state and Kadi U. B. Umar from Adamawa state. Others are Justices Z. B. Abubakar from Kebbi state, Justice Y. A. Bashir from Taraba state, I. M. Sani from Kaduna state, F. L. Adamu from kano state, I. B. Ahmed from Katsina state, M Y Uftsha'u from Zamfara state, O. A. Ipaye from Osun state and P. O. Affen From Bayelsa state.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/27/njc-recommends-14-judges-court-appeal-appointment-none-south-eastfull-list/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by AmadiAba: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
nawa oo

1 Like

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by id911(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes na, nepotism is the government policy in the current administration.

When we ATIKULATE! in 2019, merit will be the major priority condition for every appointment.

Think a better tomorrow!
Think Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by YouthsPC0: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
These are usually replacements if no judge retired or passed on from that geographical zone, No replacements will be made from there . let's not read political tone to everything.

1 Like

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by AnodaIT(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
2019,Atiku will rectify everything, we will survive

1 Like

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by olawalepopoola: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Awon Igbo yi ma ko na Atiku patapata ni o. Na so dem do GEJ now Atiku. Anyways 2019 election is along tribal line. Osinbajo for vice-president 2019. Yemi for President 2023.
Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by hardywaltz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let me reserve my comments until we see the full list of Judges.
Coz it may be that these states are filling up their quota
Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by Antipob777(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Igbos are very senseless, always bringing in nepotism in every appointments.

There are many justices from the SE already on sit, and non has retired for replacement.

The 14 appointments are mere replacement of justices from this geographical regions.

So they want SE justice to replace a justice from other regions.

Shame on Igbos pigs and idiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by manuelzz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
YouthsPC0:
These are usually replacements if no judge retired or passed on from that geographical zone, No replacements will be made from there . let's not read political tone to everything.

What tone should we read into it, spiritual tone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
olawalepopoola:
Awon Igbo yi ma ko na Atiku patapata ni o. Na so dem do GEJ now Atiku. Anyways 2019 election is along tribal line. Osinbajo for vice-president 2019. Yemi for President 2023.

Is only fool that will vote buhari and that short yoruba professor......

Rubbish
Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by NCP: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The National Judicial Council has recommended 14 judges for appointment to the Federal court of appeal but surprisingly none of them is from the South-east.

This development has added fuel to rumours of Nepotism and tribalism that have plagued the Buhari administration. PoliticsNGR gathered that the list is divided into two categories namely; Priority and reserved.

The Priority category lists Justice P.A Mahmoud from Benue state, Justice F. Ojo from Kwara state, Justice I.G Abundaga from Nassarawa state, Justice M.B Idris from Niger state and Justice A. M. Talba from Adamawa state.

Others are Justices Kadi M. M. Alkali from Adamawa State, A. I. Adenyangtso from Taraba, A. S. Umar and O. Z. Senchi, both from Kebbi, A. M. Lamido from Sokoto, B. B. Aliyu from Zamfara, Ebowei Tobi,  from Delta State and G.O. Kolawole from Osun State.

Names on the reserved list(14 recommendations) include; Justices O. Itodo from Benue state, M. A. Abdul Gafar from Kwara state, D. D. Adeck from Nassarawa state, D. G. Mann from Plateau state, D. G. Goji from Adamawa state and Kadi U. B. Umar from Adamawa state. Others are Justices Z. B. Abubakar from Kebbi state, Justice Y. A. Bashir from Taraba state, I. M. Sani from Kaduna state, F. L. Adamu from kano state, I. B. Ahmed from Katsina state, M Y Uftsha'u from Zamfara state, O. A. Ipaye from Osun state and P. O. Affen From Bayelsa state.
https://politicsngr.com/2017/11/27/njc-recommends-14-judges-court-appeal-appointment-none-south-eastfull-list/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Buhari trying.

Northern Court of Appeal.

Una Weldone.

1 Like

Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
If no Judge from the south east is retiring do you expect slot from another region be given to the SE just to appease wailer sensitivities ? When a judge from that region retires, the region gets to fill his slot. If you dont like it i can suggest numerous ways to you to help end your life this evening
Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by Stalwert: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
This thread just confirmed that the average ipob illiterate is damn to stewpid to reason well. First NJC is outside the control of the executive it is under the judiciary atleast even if na cownu urine you dey drink from morning to night atleast drink water to dilute such foolishness beyond reason.
Re: NJC Recommends 14 Judges For Court Of Appeal, None From South-east(full List) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Cries Out - They Are Silently Killing Us In Adamawa State / We Owe Goodluck Jonathan Apology / DANGER! War Crimes Against Humanity - Buhari, Buratai, Others May Be Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.