Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ufo's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ufo's (1077 Views)

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? / The Jesus - Ufo Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufo's by pcmecom(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2010
Is the life outside this planet?
Re: Ufo's by pcmecom(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2010
Is there life outside this planet?
Re: Ufo's by Iyineda(m): 11:44am On Feb 18, 2010
Unidentified flying objects already exist, that's no discovery. However, intelligent life forms from out of this planet are yet to have been discovered.

I'd like to see an alien before the end of this lifetime of mine. smiley A friendly one, of course. The E.T. type minus the creepy eyes and limbs. @_@

PS: A couple of years ago, NASA scientists said that microbes and bacteria were sprawling on planet Mars, probably due to earthly bacteria that came with the telerobot, Phoenix Lander, sent on a mission.
Re: Ufo's by pcmecom(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
U
nidentified flying objects already exist, that's no discovery. However, intelligent life forms from out of this planet are yet to have been discovered.

I'd like to see an alien before the end of this lifetime of mine. A friendly one, of course. The E.T. type minus the creepy eyes and limbs. @_@

PS: A couple of years ago, NASA scientists said that microbes and bacteria were sprawling on planet Mars, probably due to earthly bacteria that came with the telerobot, Phoenix Lander, sent on a mission.

There seems to be growing evidence to suggest that aliens exist outside this planet, or can all of them be "conspiracies"?
Re: Ufo's by sinequanon: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
UFO
Alien
Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life

All mean different things.

Do you really mean humanoid forms?

All manner of 'spirits' 'exist'. I encounter them regularly. Some may be terrestrial, others may only be partially terrestrial.
Re: Ufo's by pcmecom(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2010
UFO
Alien
Extraterrestrial Intelligent Life

All mean different things.

Do you really mean humanoid forms?

All manner of 'spirits' 'exist'. I encounter them regularly. Some may be terrestrial, others may only be partially terrestrial.

I meant "grey" aliens, similar to the ones we see in the movies!!!

There is seems to be an increase in their sightings, some even claim to have been abducted by aliens.
Re: Ufo's by Iyineda(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
pcmecom:

There seems to be growing evidence to suggest that aliens exist outside this planet, or can all of them be "conspiracies"?

What do you mean by "growing evidence"? You mean rumors like, say, Area 51? Nothing rock solid as far as I know.
Re: Ufo's by MrCrackles(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
UFO, Alien or whatever. . . Until i see one, i dont believe nowt!
Re: Ufo's by agathamari(f): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2010
pcmecom:

Is the life outside this planet?
in 2001 fossilized bacteria was found on mars. over the last 15 years there have been several instances of bacteria found inside meteors that have struck earth. "life" has been shown to exist outside the earth, "higher life" has yet to be found but since there are more suns in the universe then there are grains of sand on earth, believing that only this solar system (sun) was able to create and support life is egocentric
Re: Ufo's by MrCrackles(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2010
agathamari:

in 2001 fossilized bacteria was found on mars. over the last 15 years there have been several instances of bacteria found inside meteors that have struck earth. "life" has been shown to exist outside the earth, "higher life" has yet to be found but since there are more suns in the universe then there are grains of sand on earth, believing that only this solar system (sun) was able to create and support life is egocentric
Where you there grin
Re: Ufo's by agathamari(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2010
MrCrackles:

Where you there grin
news reports, documentaries, magazine articles, books, etc.

there is more to print/video media then tabloids and p0rn  grin
Re: Ufo's by MrCrackles(m): 4:38am On Feb 21, 2010
agathamari:

news reports, documentaries, magazine articles, books, etc.

there is more to print/video media then tabloids and p0rn  grin
Shut up. . . . . grin
Re: Ufo's by InesQor(m): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2010
Last Thursday, for the fifth time in history, the British Ministry of Defence and the British National Archives released 24 files containing more than 6,000 pages of UFO-related information to the public. The material covers reports of sightings between 1994–2000 and includes eyewitness accounts and sketches, like the one attached in the image below. The files are available to download for free for one month on the National Archives Web site. Here: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/news/434.htm

This is the largest release ever. You can go review the evidence yourself and bolster your own belief/disbelief in UFO sightings.

(1) (Reply)

Wasn't Constantine A Christian Emperor? (No offense to catholics please) / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Should I Pay Tithe To The Woman Or A Church? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.