Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

President Buhari Addresses The Nation (full Speech) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Addresses The Nation (full Speech) (416 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Addresses Nigerians - Live Updates (13 April 2020) / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Addresses The Nation (full Speech) by mimelord(f): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
My dear citizens,

I am very grateful to God and to all Nigerians for their prayers. I am pleased to be back on home soil among my brothers and sisters.

In the course of my stay in the United Kingdom, I have been kept in daily touch with events at home. Nigerians are robust and lively in discussing their affairs, but I was distressed to notice that some of the comments, especially in the social media have crossed our national
Read more ยป
https://fimtvblog..com.ng/2017/08/president-buhari-addresses-nation-full.html
Re: President Buhari Addresses The Nation (full Speech) by Mynd44: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017

(1)

Gov. Bello Confirms Lawal As New Kogi Head Of Service / Response From Prince Arthur Eze On The Baseless Allegations Against Him / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Receives Presbyterian 2017 sterling Personality Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.