Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Photos: Girl Gets Her Boyfriend’s Face Tattoo On Her Throat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Girl Gets Her Boyfriend’s Face Tattoo On Her Throat (471 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Girl Gets Her Boyfriend’s Face Tattoo On Her Throat by emmanuel529(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2017
So, this girl got her man’s entire face tattooed on her neck and she’s not proudly showing it off!

Now the big question is... Ladies can you do this for your man? Guys, would you like your woman to do this for you?

See photos@http://www.emmanuel17.com/2017/08/photos-girl-her-boyfriends-face-tattoo-on-throat.html
Re: Photos: Girl Gets Her Boyfriend’s Face Tattoo On Her Throat by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hope when he dumps you, u won't slice your throat.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Girl Gets Her Boyfriend’s Face Tattoo On Her Throat by Tolubae1(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
shocked[i][/i] i wont try dat for nobody

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts On Why People Double Date / Leave His Mistress Alone! / I Need A Good Engagement Ring...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.