Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria (37099 Views)

Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Luis Gravito – The Strategist Comes To Lagos / Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Pascal Dozie, The Board Veteran / Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Wole Abegunde, Investment Banking Whiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by AreaFada2: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Typical misogynist

Call it what you like. Truth is bitter, especially in Nigeria.

In like token I also have no respect for so called oil billionaires like Danjuma or whatever.
But Nigerians like you worship wealth. However people got their money is irrelevant. Whether as a reward for shooting Ironsi or opening leg for some dirty generals.

You are free to emulate your role model. Your life, your choices.
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by jobbers: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2017
great
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Aragon:

Very nice and inspiring to hear this from a young lady.... What's your dream? and what are your plans to achieve them?
Lolzz, do you want to help me achieve them? grin.
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by mozele(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
I love this and I aspire to be one.

no worry i dey your back
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2017
mozele:

no worry i dey your back
Lolz, really?
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by mozele(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
Lolz, really?

i like ladies who dream as big as you do. One thing you should know is that you've got all it takes to be who you want to be.

The secret of success is never taught in school niether will you find it in the pages of a book. It is only learned in the university of life itself.

Two foremost ingrdients you need to cultivate for now however are discipline and determination.

Make these two your best of friends for the main time and you'll not regret you did.

We'll meet again....

1 Like

Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2017
mozele:

i like ladies who dream as big as you do. One thing you should know is that you've got all it takes to be who you want to be.

The secret of success is never taught in school niether will you find it in the pages of a book. It is only learned in the university of life itself.

Two foremost ingrdients you need to cultivate for now however are discipline and determination.

Make these two your best of friends for the main time and you'll not regret you did.

We'll meet again....

Thankyou.
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by initiate: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
whats the meaning of "corporate Nigeria"?

apart from awosika all the others are hustlers
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by oyakhilomeh(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Have you heard of Funke Okpeke?!
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by FKO81(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
bakynes:

When we say make the likes of this fool am quoting to go to school, they won't listen. Uju Ifejirika is richer than. Alakija? Seriously are you okay at all because I doubt if you are.
Dodomayana go and research about Uju Ifejirika Brittania U, who enjoy low profile, not the lousy hair dresser that got her wealth by sucking IBB balls

Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
HarunaWest:

Imagine... U didnt mention Adaora Umeoji..... DMD of ZenithBank... Shame on yah

I await your response.
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by HarunaWest(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Andraday:

I'm so sorry for calling you out on this thread. I was told i couldn't access jobs section since I'm new..

Please regarding loyalchicck's thread, I'm really interested in the customer service job for the commercial bank you made mention of.. I can send a copy of my resume to you if you don't mind.

I await your response.
Do you have a 2-1 and are you aged 24years below?
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
HarunaWest:

seriously??
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by HarunaWest(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Andraday:

First question=No. unfortunately, I've got 2.2
Second= yeah..

I guess I'm out.. embarassed
Sorry
Re: Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
HarunaWest:

Sorry
No p.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Computer Science: Where Can I Work? / 50% Slash In Salaries Of Heritage Bank Staff? / NIIT: Are They Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.