Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants (4425 Views)

Model Whose Breast Implants Burst, Wishes She Never Got Plastic Surgery (photo) / Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me / Indian State Offers FREE Breast Implants To Poor Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by alphasperm(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
These days, what doesn't come naturally can usually be acquired with enough money, and Beshine is happy to hand over the cash to ensure she has the largest implants around. The model has had over 10,000 cc's of saline added to her bust and now wears a size 32Z bra. Her measurements stack up at an unbelievable 59-28-36. While many claim her breasts are just too big, and others express concern over possible health issues, the model just laughs off the criticism and concerns. She says, “Some people maybe think the sheer size of my t-ts bring too many handicaps in my everyday life, but hey, having big boob problems is amazing."

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Josephjnr(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Self torturing.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Thatz a curse!
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
This one is a goat!!

Mtcheeeww
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked shocked

Thatz a curse!

lol

you sure you dont want one of those grin
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is disgusting angry

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

you sure you dont want one of those grin

shocked shocked shocked

Im happy of what i have...they are small but at least i dont have to worry severe back pains.. grin

Its the world we are living in today of so much SUPPERFACIALITIES. People ruining themselves, destroying others all for PRESTIGE such as "i have the biggest artificial boobs in the world". And such as "i am the richest man in the world". So you take away from the poor just to be relevant as NUMBER ONE. Thats the life in this age. Life of MUTUAL RIVALRY over PRESTIGE.
"You alone are enough, you have nothing to prove to anybody." Maya Angelou.

Guess what? Some lady somewhere in this world of supperfacialities is there working towards beating her record just to be reckoned as NUMBER 1.

WOULD THE WORLD HAVE KNOWN THIS WOMAN IF SHE HADNT BLOWN HER BREAST BEYOND PROPORTION?

The anwers is most likely a capital N.O.........no! No matter how much a tortoise pretends to be a turtle. It will drown when tested by the waters. FAKE LIFE EVERYWHERE. The merchants of ILLUSION trades on peoples lack of being happy with who they are. Be happy as a tortoise (be yourself) dont evny the turtle and pretend you are not a tortoise else you are just living an EMPTY LIFE!

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Im happy of what i have...they are small but at least i dont have to worry severe back pains.. grin

lol

true that

but i'm sure you could take that sha........you're a very strong lady afterall grin...................

And who says ur tits are small shocked
anyways lemme nor say anything more lipsrsealed
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

true that

but i'm sure you could take that sha........you're a very strong lady afterall grin...................

And who says ur tits are small shocked
anyways lemme nor say anything more lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked

Eeehn!!

Have u seen it? shocked

I dont have plans to kill myself beside Jude wont like that gigantic breasts... grin
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by brainbox34(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
My wife must have boobs like that or else
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by DarkMagic(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
And see the freaking veins
The skin has been stretched beyond....oh lawd lipsrsealed
This is a turn off for me

2 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by PDPGuy: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Good answer cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked shocked

Eeehn!!

Have u seen it? shocked

I dont have plans to kill myself beside Jude wont like that gigantic breasts... grin

maybe lipsrsealed shocked

lol

he knows nothing about boobz jareh........he's more concerned with the NUNU grin

and taking about jude dont you think its high time you butt in and try to call him down before he murders some people cheesy cheesy
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

maybe lipsrsealed shocked

lol

he knows nothing about boobz jareh........he's more concerned with the NUNU grin

and taking about jude dont you think its high time you butt in and try to call him down before he murders some people cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha...Honestly i dont go into his businezz..If he gonna nail down all the ppol he stepped on it, i dont care.. grin

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha...Honestly i dont go into his businezz..If he gonna nail down all the ppol he stepped on it, i dont care.. grin

hmm cool

very cool

hey i saw a thread where a lady got a tatoo of her bf on her neck

you wouldnt fancy tatooing jude's face on one part of ur body (preferably ur boobz if you ask me lipsrsealed)

or would you? cheesy
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmm cool

very cool

hey i saw a thread where a lady got a tatoo of her bf on her neck

you wouldnt fancy tatooing jude's face on one part of ur body (preferably ur boobz if you ask me lipsrsealed)

or would you? cheesy

grin

The thing is He doesnt like piercing and tattoo... grin My babe juz want his gf neat and clean and i respect that.. cheesy

He is my world.

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

The thing is He doesnt like piercing and tattoo... grin My babe juz want his gf neat and clean and i respect that.. cheesy

He is my world.

awwww embarassed

how cute cheesy........

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

awwww embarassed

how cute cheesy........
you, i dey investigate you tongue
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
itzjude:
you, i dey investigate you tongue

lmao

abeg na.....wetin i do

(gat nathing to hide though except for the actual size of my dick wey i bin lie talk another size for here )

that pic on ur profile is dope by the way smiley smiley

who's she?
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

abeg na.....wetin i do

(gat nathing to hide though except for the actual size of my dick wey i bin lie talk another size for here )

that pic on ur profile is dope by the way smiley smiley

who's she?
boo of life grin
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
itzjude:
boo of life grin

shocked shocked

is that kashy? shocked shocked

she looks diff o shocked shocked

now that i think on it she usually looks diff in all her pics

how the fvck does she do it? shocked
Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked

A beautiful woman can give you 50 shades of beauty anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
itzjude:
A beautiful woman can give you 50 shades of beauty anyday

true word

shes pretty sha smiley

you sure you both are an item cos me and the 257 other guys at the back stage are waiting to pounce on her if we as much as hear otherwise o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked

grin

See..i gave him pishures and he chose a simple one... grin

He juz like his gf with a very minimal makeup or no makeup at all.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman With The Largest Breast Implants by omoiyalayi(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
This is the kind of b**bs that guy that sucked softwork b**bs to flat

He go suck tire

(1) (Reply)

There Are 10 Nairaland Girls I Will Gladly Give Mouthaction / 5 Sex Positions That Make Doggy Style More Intimate / Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.