Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) (6230 Views)

Timi Frank To APC: Stop Lying, Buhari Has No Certificate / Sagay To APC: Stop Tarnishing Lagos CP, Imohimi Edgal's Image / Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by ionsman: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Wtf!!! Someone alighted from the plane himself,walked down the tarmac himself,observed the guard of honour and he had to be prepared for a broadcast which required him to sit down?God! Who are these idiots sef?

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by otitokoroleti: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Herdsmen/farmers clashes dated far back before independence to the very last minutes of GEJ's presidency. But of course, we can decipher through the campaign of calumny, several attemps at putting Buhari in the eyes of the storm being from a region they so hate passionately much as his religion y'all profess to detest.

On the other hand, social vices & acts of violence permeates through out successive governments. As a matter of facts, Cultism, kidnapping & suicides were prevalent during the last administration coupled with biting economic hardship only to the benefits of the sleazebags

But when it comes to the present economic realities,why would no sane mind support Buhari?

Take a look.
I always laughed at the stupidity of APC asslicker cum BMC. You guys have zero knowledge about economics & you don't worth debate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahaha... no, I am in Lag trying to help my laz....y southern neighbours...

You know how la...zy they can be!!
Lol!!.. If lazy southern neighbours can help put food on your table & help deliver you from the harsh & hellish realities you left behind in your region, then I would love to be a proud lazy southern neighbour. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I always laughed at the stupidity of APC asslicker cum BMC. You guys have zero knowledge about economics & you don't worth debate
Wailers find it hard to take their "L". cheesy

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!.. If lazy southern neighbours can help put food on your table & help deliver you from the harsh & hellish realities you left behind in your region, then I would love to be a proud lazy southern neighbour. cheesy

hahahaha you don't get it, do you?

it is owned by us... , then we employ those lazy mehn and pay them to work like slaves for us. They are happy with peanuts!!

Because they don't appreciate the favour from the FG!!

So invade their backyards and make them work hard for us with little pay!!

hahaha...!! you get it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by otitokoroleti: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Wailers find it hard to take their "L". cheesy
I can't help but laugh at your stupidity.

Baba re ko le ever achieve 0.0001% achievement GEJ on earth.

If GEJ is a failure & becomes a president, what office has your father held in the past?

Instead of you to look for reasonable job that will make you become a better person in life, you are here doing BMC that will only give you 50k per month. I pity you!

Tinubu kids, Saraki kids, Buhari kids, Lai Muhammed Kids are busy going to school overseas to take over from where their father stopped looting while your own children continues to be their online praise singer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha you don't get it, do you?

it is owned by us... , then we employ those lazy mehn and pay them to work like slaves for us. They are happy with peanuts!!

Because they don't appreciate the favour from the FG!!

So invade their backyards and make them work hard for us with little pay!!

hahaha...!! you get it now?
Lol cheesy . You have an idiotic sense of humour cheesy
If I can put your logic in perspective, it means the Lord & owners of properties pay heavy sums in taxes & levies to their slaves cheesy . No better slave can say this cheesy

Let okenedilichukwu ferry thousand more labour mercenaries from the SE. We need more taxes to ease living for the omoniles cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I can't help but laugh at your stupidity.

Baba re ko le ever achieve 0.0001% achievement GEJ on earth.

If GEJ is a failure & becomes a president, what office has your father held in the past?

Instead of you to look for reasonable job that will make you become a better person in life, you are here doing BMC that will only give you 50k per month. I pity you!

Tinubu kids, Saraki kids, Buhari kids, Lai Muhammed Kids are busy going to school overseas to take over from where their father stopped looting while your own children continues to be their online praise singer.

Truth is bitter to both ears of yours.(otitokoroleti). I'm highly disappointed in you because you've lost it... Yorubas are not mediocres.

One major constant is the fact that my father was neither a failure nor a corrupt asshole like Gej. I can't imagine how low a political handbag with a corrupt mentality like you would sink a Yoruba nation in the event of actualisation.
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by otitokoroleti: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Truth is bitter to both ears of yours.(otitokoroleti). I'm highly disappointed in you because you've lost it... Yorubas are not mediocres.

One major constant is the fact that my father was neither a failure nor a corrupt asshole like Gej. I can't imagine how low a political handbag with a corrupt mentality like you would sink a Yoruba nation in the event of actualisation.
but buhari that embezzled Petroleum Trust Fund is a saint right?

Tinubu is a saint right?

Look here young man, I so much dislike hypocrisy & hate hypocrite.

in as much as I don't take nairaland serious these days, the reason why I still reply most of you kids here is because other nationals do visit nairaland & comment like yours makes us looks like animals to them. I don't think you've ever in your life travelled outside Nigeria before, I mean countries where human govern unlike animals we have here that you people asdlslick

5 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Lol cheesy . You have an idiotic sense of humour cheesy
If I can put your logic in perspective, it means the Lord & owners of properties pay heavy sums in taxes & levies to their slaves cheesy . No better slave can say this cheesy

Let okenedilichukwu ferry thousand more labour mercenaries from the SE. We need more taxes to ease living for the omoniles cheesy

There you go!! hahaha

instead of paying the slave collar graduate in my firm 100k, I pay him 30k for 31 days. then I use the remaining balance from all the others to pay building levy!!

I also tax them ontop of their 30k, and use it to pay govt tax!!

hahaha... No South Waste person in my firm earns more than 35k. they don't worth it. Even if they do, I kick their shitty ass out!!

All in all, they work more than they are paid, and the firm smiles back home with huge profit, opening up more branches and employing more slaves!!

True Talk buddy!! lol...

What do you say!? Hahaha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by otitokoroleti: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:

I belonged to group of Yoruba men that are against all these rogues that you people asslick both online & offline. We have big plan to liberate our people from madness of the political class & we've been working on it for a very long time. thank God that its yielding positive fruits already & only time shall tell. the type of system of government we operate is nonsense & APC has further destroyed everything.
I wonder how you people sleep at night both thinking of the damages you've done through your lies posted on social media.
Don't you people have conscience?

5 Likes

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

There you go!! hahaha

instead of paying the slave collar graduate in my firm 100k, I pay him 30k for 31 days. then I use the remaining balance from all the others to pay building levy!!

I also tax them ontop of their 30k, and use it to pay govt tax!!

hahaha... No South Waste person in my firm earns more than 35k. they don't worth it. Even if they do, I kick their shitty ass out!!

All in all, they work more than they are paid, and the firm smiles back home with huge profit, opening up more branches and employing more slaves!!

True Talk buddy!! lol...

What do you say!? Hahaha...
Go & sit down abeg. Gala selling is overhyped. You must have been mistaking your Igbo bro who have adopted Yoruba names for identity in SW. You cheat your igbo brothers too in your gala biz? cheesy Such a skunkhead callousness cheesy Don't get it twisted, Yorubas don't work in gala kiosks neither do we run after vehicles grin
Check out a name like Gbenga Chukwudi Oluwaseun grin... Crucially adopting Yoruba names for a job opportunity grin fear igbos grin

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by cuedish: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin Baboo grin

1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I belonged to group of Yoruba men that are against all these rogues that you people asslick both online & offline. We have big plan to liberate our people from madness of the political class & we've been working on it for a very long time. thank God that its yielding positive fruits already & only time shall tell. the type of system of government we operate is nonsense & APC has further destroyed everything.
I wonder how you people sleep at night both thinking of the damages you've done through your lies posted on social media.
Don't you people have conscience?
I'm no kid & I'm well informed with an advantage of experience.

Awolowo's template remains the surest bet to achieving an independent nation .Awo was neither apolitical nor passivist. You lunch & thrust into a political deep waters with a sense of a proportional risk. Yoruba has a larger stake in this government we helped put in power especially at the most challenging periods of our time.
Most importantly, I have no unwavering belief in the fight against corruption which had been our bane for ages. I am no apologies for believing in Pmb/Pyo.

Let's KILL corruption!
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Go & sit down abeg. Gala selling is overhyped. You must have been mistaking your Igbo bro who have adopted Yoruba names for identity in SW. You cheat your igbo brothers too in your gala biz? cheesy Such a skunkhead callousness cheesy Don't get it twisted, Yorubas don't work in gala kiosks neither do we run after vehicles grin
Check out a name like Gbenga Chukwudi Oluwaseun grin... Crucially adopting Yoruba names for a job opportunity grin fear igbos grin

We were discussing facts, now its getting childish...

lol... if you need a job, call me.

Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by TheFreeOne: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Trump isn't done yet with his cabnet 7months after inauguration, yet US is running. Would you tell me a more standard democracy than the US that y'all love to always reference.

For the record & purpose of refreshing your memory, GEJ left us with less than half of what he inherited of our national treasury with disproportionately more than half the debt relief, all expended on recurrent expenditures.
Take for instance, about #1 trillion of the FX was spent on rice importation annually during the last administration. Relatively speaking, with the present drastic measures, Rice production will soon become a huge industry with a potential of becoming one of the largest employer of labour in few years..Thanks to Pmb...

My reference to oil revenue was therefore apt because it is our biggest foreign exchange... Jonathan & his economic team were catastrophic.

Same stale narratives to mask Buboo incompetency and nepotism.

And did Trump loaf around for 7 months before naming his cabinet?

Continue worshipping a bigoted dullard cos of BMC stipends instead of speaking truth to power. Posterity will surely judge those who keeps supporting evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by gberra: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We were discussing facts, now its getting childish...

lol... if you need a job, call me.

Bye!
Which fact?.. The fact that you're a cheat? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, I don't need your job. I rather you supply me the next batch of labour. I need the next batch of dem bush boys as sales boys for my poultry feeds. And if your job is frustratingly slow, holla! cool
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
The days of threats are long over.

I challenge Buhari to arrest Nnamdi Kanu.

Na now we go know say, no be 1984.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
madridguy:
Ok
I doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by surgical: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The gberra guy don run!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I saw a woman at the police station who was accused of selling her child for rituals. I was like... "Oh Lord!!"

Buhari is really what the people in the west need.

All my yoruba friends that voted Buhari are now jobless, and I laugh at them all day!! Their woes just started!!
My broda they never still learn o, the juju wey hold them strong.

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by otitokoroleti: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
I'm no kid & I'm well informed with an advantage of experience.

Awolowo's template remains the surest bet to achieving an independent nation .Awo was neither apolitical nor passivist. You lunch & thrust into a political deep waters with a sense of a proportional risk. Yoruba has a larger stake in this government we helped put in power especially at the most challenging periods of our time.
Most importantly, I have no unwavering belief in the fight against corruption which had been our bane for ages. I am no apologies for believing in Pmb/Pyo.

Let's KILL corruption!
the question still remain 'is PMB a saint'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by omololu2020(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
The days of threats are long over.

I challenge Buhari to arrest Nnamdi Kanu.

Na now we go know say, no be 1984.
when he was arrested and jailed what did you do about it?
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by omololu2020(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
gberra:
Trump isn't done yet with his cabnet 7months after inauguration, yet US is running. Would you tell me a more standard democracy than the US that y'all love to always reference.

so the USA practice the same system of government that we practice in Nigeria, you better go find somewhere sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
omololu2020:
when he was arrested and jailed what did you do about it?
Slave is coming to defend the master. Except Buhari is your Papa, if you come here defending him then you are a clever slowpoke. I must criticize my President. Steer clear or I will mess you up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by Enter0g(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dokubo murdered Buhari on this vidoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGsvoNEV1Yg
Re: When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) by omololu2020(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Slave is coming to defend the master. Except Buhari is your Papa, if you come here defending him then you are a clever slowpoke. I must criticize my President. Steer clear or I will mess you up.
where did you see buhari on the post you quoted? Nnamdi KANU will be jailed, and nothing will happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Traitor, Aso Rock Cabals React To Ticket Rejection / Tinubu To Settle For Kingibe As Running Mate / Fact Check - Did Peter Obi Own Any Residential House In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.