Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away (763 Views)

Valentine Day: What Ladies DON'T Want You To Know: Very Shocking!!!! / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by purem(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
How do you cope with the pain of losing someone you know very well to death?

Some people can't handle the pain so they start having mental problem...

Some even cry for DAYS, MONTHS they even reminisce after some years.

Some Blame themselves, God or even the environment...

But is losing someone really worth traumatizing oneself upon?

HAS FOR ME TO DIE IS AS NORMAL AS GIVEN BIRTH.

I could remember when I was 19, the day my uncle pass away I went to play football and my elder sister has to give me dirty slap at the back of my neck which frustrated me and make me to ask her a strange question that keep her mute for seconds, am like "am I the one that killed him?".
She walks away and told my mom about the question.

So let hear ur opinion...

Lalasticlala
Mods
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by DarkMagic(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hurts bruh
But life continues
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by chynie: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
it depends different ppl reacts differently to grieve
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Nairalandsss(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
hmmm.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
I feel " ile aye ile ason"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Really sad?

Cc Mrcork
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by MrCork: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
purem:

I could remember when I was 19, the day my uncle pass away I went to play football and my elder sister has to give me dirty slap at the back of my neck which frustrated me and make me to ask her a strange question that keep her mute for seconds, am like "am I the one that killed him?".

angry
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by MrCork: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
purem:

Lalasticlala
Mods

....pass away were?...my niggggga..... romance section strictly for chasssssin females!!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Truckpusher(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

....pass away were?...my niggggga..... romance section strictly for chasssssin females!!!(no oofeense) angry
grin grin grin Ayaf died
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Fadiga24(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Step 1- shock
Step 2- cry
Step 3- cry more
Step 4- forget.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
purem:

Lalasticlala
Mods

It is simple ,always love the people around you ,show them you care and try as much as possible to let unsavory situations get settled and if by chance anything happens to anyone around you at least the beautiful memories created won't put so much grief on you.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fadiga24:
Step 1- shock
Step 2- cry
Step 3- cry more
Step 4- forget.

Yes this is so true

I lost a dear and close friend weeks back and when someone called me to inform me I couldn't believe it, I started calling all my friends to ask, I went to facebook to inquire and when I found out it was true

The tears came, I cried so hard my head started hurting. for like a week, anytime I remember him I cry

then finally I forgot about it and now he's just a distant memory
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by rawpadgin(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Death is inevitable

I don't feel too down
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
"We are more surprise when something we expected comes to pass than when we stumble on the unexpected." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition).

WE ARE ALL MORTALS!!! This is a hardcore TRUISM. It is totally sensless if anybody chooses to dispute about the above truism. And so TRUE it is that we dont even know when DEATH is going to conqure us. Yet dont we mosly live our lives SENSELESSLY in DELUSION as if we are programmed never ever to SHUT DOWN, meaning DIE?

Hence, if you have a loved one, SINCERELY SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE while you are both alive every second counts. There is no guarantee of next breath. It is to live in SELF DECEPTION when a loved one dies and you start hurting yourself because you are also going to die? Hence, what so ever emotions only counts when there is LIFE.LOVE as much as possible so that when your loved one dies you have no regrets or feel pained. If not why will you feel pained if you loved in FULL and understand that you are also going to die.

DEATH IS A NO! NO! TOPIC TO MANY.

"Nature has no compassion. It is, in the words of William Blake, 'a creation (by the creator) that groans, living on death, where fish and beast and tree and metal and stone live by devouring'. Nature accepts no excuses and only punishment it knows is death". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Its a mental excercise by Muslims to say "WE BELONG TO GOD AND HIM WE SHALL ALL RETURN..". Quran 2:156 when a loved one dies. "he must always keep in mind the fact that death may take him tomorrow (infact today at any time). He has no firm roots here in this fragile Earth. His roots are above in That which alone endures". (Gai Eaton, Islam and the Destiny of Man) . Its natural to shed tears, which by doing so actually heals the heart of loss but to RUIN your own life as a result of a loved one who has died, is to have lived a life of LIES or FORGETFULNESS that we are all mortals.

"We have perhaps a natural fear of ends. We would rather be always on the way than arrive. Given the means, we hang on to them and often forget the ends". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

And Op, its TRUE it wasnt you who killed your uncle as was your response to your sister perhaps because you were just 19 years then. Yet such an attitude of lack empathy when people die so common these days is really a reason why the world is so full of the LIVING DEAD. People who cant LOVE!!! Hence, we dont care about the lives of others even while they are alive,people are so DEAD inside.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
I cry so much.
Sometimes I see them in my dream. Its so sad.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by ElizaVeta(f): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
I recently lost a secondary school classmate.
I can't stop crying. It really hurts ..!!
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by purem(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

angry

U mean u quote all the text just 4 dis

U deserve to be flog

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by purem(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
ElizaVeta:
I recently lost a secondary school classmate.

I can't stop crying. It really hurts ..!!

Heyya!!! Kpele.

Buh come to think of it., it is mandatory for someone to die na. So we shouldn't be surprise or feel terrible for it
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by muller101(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
I feel nothing. My only feelings goes to one business man who bought a cemetery close to my area. Do u know what happens PEOPLE IN THE AREA STOP DYING. Every day I pray for the man.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by mmachi96(f): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fadiga24:
Step 1- shock
Step 2- cry
Step 3- cry more
Step 4- forget.
My dear u can never forget, u only choose not to cry again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by Fadiga24(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
mmachi96:
My dear u can never forget, u only choose not to cry again

All human beings are not the same, some do forget.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone You Know Very Well Passed Away by ElizaVeta(f): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
purem:

Heyya!!! Kpele.

Buh come to think of it., it is mandatory for someone to die na. So we shouldn't be surprise or feel terrible for it
What do you mean?

It was too early!!

Just 20 yrs?

WHY WON'T I CRYYYYYYYY....!

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of My New Bae / thfv / 9 Signs The Person You’re Dating Is Right For You - Relationship Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.