Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) (62286 Views)

Poll: Should Wenger Go After Yet Another Failed Season??

Yes: 44% (13 votes)
No: 55% (16 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
Slimyshady ACCIDENTALLY impregnated Duduspace that means he wont take responsibility for the child right?

GAYYners logic is supreme.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by ritchboy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
When virgin baboons and chimpanzees convene in a dark cave, scatter-brained imbeciles like tkb, dayokanu and presido are born.

Tkb
it is only a foul if the ref says so? And if he doesnt, it means he is right irrespective of replays saying he clearly wasnt? You must be the most retarded bas.tard to ever walk the earth.
There is no such thing as an "accidental back pass", if the contact was accidental, then its not a back pass, IDI0T! The rules clearly state the contact made by the defender must be intentional. only a brain-dead simpleton would watch a replay of the incident and conclude Sol INTENDED to touch the ball, when his intent was clearly to shield it.
We see keepers pick up the ball when the last touch was off their defender every week, but when Arsenal are involved, low-life non-entities like tkb, dayokanu and presido become bent on proving they are the most idi0tic beings in the universe.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
lol

change your lyrics, u shd know all these dont cut it with someone like me.

upgrade your I.Q so u can function on our radar
are u a product of an accidental discharge too grin grin grin

the MODS should censor the word slowpoke on NL, when next we type slowpoke, the word Ritchboi should bounce on the screen grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chic2pimp(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
dayokanu:

I get what happened When Sol was bending down he glanced at the refs behind, admired it and went for it immediately instead of the ball. Since Arsenal players are all GAY
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
tkb417:

the MODS should censor the word slowpoke on NL, when next we type slowpoke, the word Ritchboi should bounce on the screen grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by tkb417(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
why u dey laff nau?
is that boi not a slowpoke?
hehehehe
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
There is no such thing as an "accidental back pass", if the contact was accidental, then its not a back pass, IDI0T! The rules clearly state the contact made by the defender must be intentional. only a brain-dead simpleton would watch a replay of the incident and conclude Sol INTENDED to touch the ball, when his intent was clearly to shield it.
We see keepers pick up the ball when the last touch was off their defender every week

OK If Sols was not an accidental backpass what do we call it? You said it was accidental, The ball rolled backwards So what do we call it

ACCIDENTAL BACKSTRIKE?

It Sol had UNINTENTONALLY touched the ball into the net would it have counted or the ref would simply say He did not intend to score an own goal.

You stand a better chance of finding snow in Timbuktu than to find a functioning brain cell in the cranial cavity of GAYYners.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
dayokanu:

OK If Sols was not an accidental backpass what do we call it? You said it was accidental, The ball rolled backwards So what do we call it

ACCIDENTAL BACKSTRIKE?

It Sol had UNINTENTONALLY touched the ball into the net would it have counted or the ref would simply say He did not intend to score an own goal.

You stand a better chance of finding snow in Timbuktu than to find a functioning brain cell in the cranial cavity of GAYYners.
lol @ accidental backvolley grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by ritchboy(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2010
Tkb
you are an apt description of an irredeemable f00l. Why am i debating with a lunatic who suggests every call a ref makes is right? You should tender a written apology to ur mother for her sheer waste of labour pains and a 50cm gain in the width of her vagina. FAT MOTHERPHUCKA!! cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
tkb417:

why u dey laff nau?
is that boi not a slowpoke?
hehehehe

Tkb417, stop b1tch-slapping Ritchboy, abeg. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by chic2pimp(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2010
ritchboy:

Tkb
you are an apt description of an irredeemable f00l. Why am i debating with a lunatic who suggests every call a ref makes is right? You should tender a written apology to your mother for her sheer waste of labour pains and a 50cm gain in the width of her womanliness. FAT MOTHERPHUCKA!! cheesy grin
Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Zap me shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2010
Why am I not suprised? GAYYnerism is a behavioural defect so you shouldnt be shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by ritchboy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2010
Vag1na = "womanliness" cheesy

Dayokanu
there is no rule that states it is not a goal if a defender accidentally puts the ball past his keeper.
There is a rule that specifically states the keeper is allowed to handle the ball if the contact made by the defender is accidental.
Is it my fault you never had the luxury of a basic education?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
Una still dey argue the freekick?

Instead una go focus on Arsene Wenger and his ridiculously misplaced faith in Fabiansky, una dey here dey yarn megedefegede.

Where was Wenger in January when Tony Pulis was purchasing Asmir Begovic for just £3m?

From Richard Wright to Rami Shabhaan to Almunia to Fabianski. . . Wenger sure knows how to pick em.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by presido1: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2010
tkb417:

lol
I thought you have human heart, lil did i know your "wicked". Well i hope the ritchboi and slowpoke schyzo is "accidental" grin grin grin
MOD i hope you take tbk417 suggestion.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by rasputinn(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
Without The Arsenal,the EPL would've been sooooo boring
Next up Sunderland,who and who of the key players have made it back from injury?
What's Fabianki waiting for?wont he break both of his hands,dingbat needs to do that like already

PROUD TO BE A GOONER
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
Hehehe Scumtwats e don dey abeg! We know if this happened to y'all your cud chewing ruminant of a Manager would demand a replay and lead a million march from Ojoro Trafford to Mount Fuji

@rasputinn
I got a well oiled STIHL chainsaw in ma pantry lets make Fabianski eligible for London's 2012 paralympics. What say ye?

@Ibime
Wenger does not take the defence serious and does not seem humble enough to look for help! So long as this trend continues Danny DeVito would slam dunk on an NBA rim before Arsenal would win a title
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by DrKitaun(m): 2:52am On Feb 20, 2010
OK . . .e don do !

The REF was RIGHT to award the kick . . .

he was also right to give a quick one . . .

I WOULD RATHER SAY IT WAS UNFORTUNATE THAT HE BLOCKED CAMPBELL, WELL undecided

Campbell wasnt WRONG to have gotten himself blocked by the REF, having been caught in the euphoria of the moment . . .U can imagine this guy is a winner and has played alongside legendary Arsenal goalies but with doofuses like Fabianski it would always be hell for him . . .

where were other players to come help defend when an infringement was awarded against Arsenal? where was Verm ? Clichy ? Sagna ?

Campbell himself was DISTRAUGHT that Fabianski did not know better than to pick up a pass that he didnt even intend to be so . . .

CAMPBELL WAS ARGUABLY THE BEST ASRENAL PLAYER ON THE NIGHT, SCORED A GOAL, THREW A TANTRUM THAT I RECOGNISE TO BE A TACIT ADMISSION ABOUT HOW THINGS HAVE BECOME WORSE IN THE ARSENAL SET-UP !!!

FABIANSKI IS A WASTE PIPE !

Arsenal will win at the EMIRATII . . .why worry ? dont worry, be happy !

can we all move on now ?

I hope we win Sunderland but with the dearth of strikers in the squad, a draw wouldnt be a bad result against Sunderland as they have a very hardworking midfield usually very pro-active against top teams.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by allboyz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
LET's Go Baby!!!

4 nil against the black cats' grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by A40(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2010
Yeee Haaah!! Manure just got r/aped without prophylactics! We would be dumb not to take advantage of yet another slip! I ain't expecting much from Wolves though

@Duduspace
Did you see the difference those young chaps Rodwell and Gosling made? Those are the players that can justify Arsene's youth policy not the sankwas we are parading at the moment
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by follypimpi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
A-40:

Yeee Haaah!! Manure just got r/aped without prophylactics! We would be dumb not to take advantage of yet another slip! I ain't expecting much from Wolves though

@Duduspace
Did you see the difference those young chaps Rodwell and Gosling made? Those are the players that can justify Arsene's youth policy not the sankwas we are parading at the moment

Not the likes of Walcott now,pure waste man.He shld be loaned to Shooting Stars.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mystikal(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
Who would have thought. 2 points behind Utd already
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by follypimpi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
How market oooooooooo
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by allboyz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
follypimpi:

How market oooooooooo

broda we nor need shout. . .Market too good. . . .100000% profit maximization! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by biolabee(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
gosling n rodwell both showwed composure and maturity to kill off the champions

everton has really made the title race spicy,

nasri had a slightly better game than wed and good seeing him help out clichy
but i wish i can send a virus to keep out silvestre out for the season
i will rather eastmond in defence than that ex scum Arrow

we were lucky to get the 3 points as even though we controlled the game we did not show enuff drive to want to really win it
theo showed some brillant flashes but these were kept in umbrage by his poor touches/decisions in the final third

eboue was our best player today. song was ok guess he needs to build up some match form

good frekick from verminator!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by toosoon(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2010
If Arsenal can achieve 31 points out 33 and Chelsea draws the following matches against Man C,A.Villa,Man U,T'ham and Liverpool.
Surely EPL title will be for Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by duduspace(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2010
A-40:

@Duduspace

When they become starters in the PL and still continue doing that week in and out, I'll agree with you. You're all quick to forget Theo having his minutes of fame against Liverpool in the UCL and against Croatia in the WC qualifiers.
Good talents those guys are though and will definitely either start for everton someday or be bought by bigger clubs, but they are not better than what we have I must say. Even the oft maligned Owusu Abeyie (by Dayokanu) is looking like the saviour of Portsmouth now.  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by rasputinn(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2010
One down
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by rasputinn(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stoke
Burnley
Hull
West Ham
Birmingham

With 15 points from the above games,there's no way we wont top the EPL by the end of March,as I'm convinced beyond reasonable doubt that manure and Chelski will drop more than 6 points each in their next 5 games
It's doable

GO ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by mystikal(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2010
we miss RVP
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by allboyz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
i so convinced that we shall lay our hands on this God damn tittle diz season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) by edoyad(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
Come on you gunners, Let's give it one last push !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (1 - 3) On 3rd October 2015 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid : El Clasico (2 - 1) On 22nd March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.