Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure (865 Views)

Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure by SageTravels: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gone were the days. The picture below shows the good old days of Nigeria Airways. Can you Imagine, Nigeria Airways was charging just NGN 5 (Five Naira Only) as service charge.

http://sagetravels.com/see-nigeria-airways-domestic-passengers-service-charge-fee/

Re: See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure by SageTravels: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
CC; Justwise Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala Truly, there was a country
Re: See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure by amuokuko: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
That was before the invasion of civilian vampires who kills anything good...
Re: See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure by polarman(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
When i see things like these i shed a tear. It is so terrible now that the Public sector has nothing to offer the nation. They always call on the private sector to do something. Is it a problem with the head or heart or the people themselves?

Nations that came to learn from Nigeria have overtaken us so much that our people now think that these nations are the fore runners of these ideas. When will we change as a nation?

Where is Nigerian Airways? Where are the Water works of old that used to serve us water that didn't give cholera? Where is the old NEPA, that used to give light for hours unending? Where are the public works department that used to repair the roads when there is a pothole? Go to some of the interlands, the roads built in the 1970's are still there whilst those built 3-5 years ago are death traps? Where are the "wole-woles" who will come and inspect your house to make sure your toilets are clean? Where are the public schools which were truly public schools? Not the ones that the teachers are busy selling wares instead of teaching the children. Not the ones that the teachers are not sound whom are being paraded in private schools and public schools of today. Most people become teachers for not having anything to do. Where are the hospitals that used to treat us and we will get well soonest? These days if you take a patient to the public hospital, the chances of the patient coming out alive are slim. Where are...... Where are.... Where are.... So many questions waiting for answers.

We have lost all these and have decided to live a fake life leaving behind the things that we are supposed to do. The essentials of life are not there. Every man/woman/family has to fend for themselves to at least live a surviving life...

Our leaders are feeding fat on the taxes levied on the citizenry and making laws to cover up their loots (cookie Jar). They put more burden on the people they are feeding on and make life so unbearable for them. I remember a song by Robert Nasta Marley, he says "one day the bucket will go down the well and him bottom will not come back"

With tears in my eyes i have to stop typing. Many of us believed in this nation but we are being let down daily by what we see with the rulers (I don't believe we have leaders in Nigeria. All we have are rulers).

2 Likes

Re: See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure by tck2000(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=polarman post=59711476]When i see things like these i shed a tear. It is so terrible now that the Public sector has nothing to offer the nation. They always call on the private sector to do something. Is it a problem with the head or heart or the people themselves?

Nations that came to learn from Nigeria have overtaken us so much that our people now think that these nations are the fore runners of these ideas. When will we change as a nation?

Where is Nigerian Airways? Where are the Water works of old that used to serve us water that didn't give cholera? Where is the old NEPA, that used to give light for hours unending? Where are the public works department that used to repair the roads when there is a pothole? Go to some of the interlands, the roads built in the 1970's are still there whilst those built 3-5 years ago are death traps? Where are the "wole-woles" who will come and inspect your house to make sure your toilets are clean? Where are the public schools which were truly
Re: See The Nigeria Airways Domestic Passengers Service Charge Fee Before Closure by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Our country has lost its moral compass

(1) (Reply)

How Peace Mass Transit Is Hindering Their Online Booking System / Minimum Amount Needed To Go To Canada / What Type Of Plane Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.