Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) (53657 Views)

#endsars: I Drove Around Lagos To See Changes (pics, Video) / Enugu City - I Drove Round The Coal City (pics, Video) / Lockdown Ease: I Drove Around Lagos (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by hedonister: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2020
Hello Guys, I bring you yet another content from the streets of Lagos. Yesterday i took a drive through the Third Mainland bridge to show you what- it looks like because it is billed to be closed today, the 24th of July to be reopened next year. I couldn't drive through the length of the bridge because there was massive traffic on the bridge half way into the bridge. I hope you enjoy what i'm able to bring you.

Here's the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jSSO7-hbt4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by hedonister: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2020
More pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by hedonister: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by hedonister: 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by hedonister: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by thesicilian: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
I already feel closing a bridge of such importance for 6 whole months for repairs is a big mistake. If they work night and day in shifts with high tech equipment, they should be able to finish it under 2 - 3 months.

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by Ipromote: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2020
You try

1 Like

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by ThiagoKid(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2020
Lagos, the home of all

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by allen113: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
OK

2 Likes

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by speak2bella(f): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by ukukaegbu(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2020
ok
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by hedonister: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Ipromote:
You try
Thanks.
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by newharddrives(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice piece
Meanwhile check my signature if you need hd movies and stay in ph

1 Like

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by izzyboi(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ever since I passed on this bridge, my respect for engineers (Shebi they're the ones that build bridges) has increased big time.

I can't just fathom how they were able to put up that kind of structure

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by IamDavid(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
E be like say I go need helicopter oo... Who get plug?
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by rindeog: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
D closure go affect lagosians no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by theoneJabulani(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
It is well

Contact me for US and UK used laptops
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
thesicilian:
I already feel closing a bridge of such importance for 6 whole months for repairs is a big mistake. If they work night and day in shifts with high tech equipment, they should be able to finish it under 2 - 3 months.

Your feelings dont build safe bridges

Let the experts do their work.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by pointstores(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good one
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by Salvofthesouth(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Overrated bridge! Mediocrity is too much in this corn-tree

15 Likes

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by obasi101(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin

Should we now fry mess?

1 Like

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good one,

But you were not the one driving,

#God is the greatest,
#Jesus Christ Rules

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by Toosure70: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nawa o
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by Twittyt: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
shocked

Do you know you can add to your income with an online side hustle?

I know a lot of people might see this as one of those scamming messages.

But the truth is, he doesn't cost me anything to share this on this platform.

All you need to make this happen is just your phone and internet.

- No money is required
- just few minutes of your time to make some clicking task.

And withdraw your income with ease.
Visit the link below to get started ASAP.........
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by noble71(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
thesicilian:

You are not a Civil Engineer. So you can't give suggestions in a field that's not yours. It's not duplex maintenance grin. Bridge redesign and maintenance requires time.

Meanwhile Sell your Ethereum to us.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by MarcC: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
S
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by obasi101(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
B like say you come new??

1 Like

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by flexyrule(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
So what do we do with this news now?

6 Likes

Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
MarcC:
S
GODISABOVEDEVIL:
Hi
MarcC:
S
thh
flexyrule:
R

space bookers toh bad

someone even said Hi, lol
Re: I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) by SaintLucia: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
See how the place dey calm. No gala hawkers from..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees / 10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.