Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (59088 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by timilehing(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by mahyowah(m): 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tyche:
Seyi Law should go and rest. He seems to have an opinion about everything. Mtcheeeeeew
An opinion about everything sensible unlike you!
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by otitokoroleti: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:

Damn right with that looong Bura
omo maalu!!!
grin
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Hephzibeulah: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, has taken to his Instagram page to highlight part of the president’s early morning speech which he found wrong.
According to the 34-year-old father of one who is far from happy with President Buhari, the second and third quotes that should address the AREWA YOUTHS by is a twist and not an outright condemnation.
He wrote:
I am one of those who waited for the President’s speech and if I say I am not disappointed at some part of his speech will be an act of hypocrisy. It goes without saying that the first quote up there by the President is a reference to Nnamdi Kanu and his people and the term, irresponsible elements shows serious condemnation with a follow up reference to Late Chief Ojukwu’s visit to him.
However the second and third quotes that should address the AREWA YOUTHS by Mr. President is a twist and not an outright condemnation. This is a big GOOF from the President and can be likened to President Trump infamous line that got the America media houses ranting for days unend. The line, I rephase, there are good people on both side.
The President goofed big time on that one and he needs to do better. If the BIAFRAS are irresponsible then same goes to the AREWA YOUTHS. He should condemn them in totality and stop rubbing their egos. What legitimate concerns that are not good for both?
Mr. Kogi State Governor who declared public holiday for the Presidential return has displayed an equal act of irresponsibility as I am trying to avoid the use of the word stupidity. What is it that he is celebrating? Some people are just outrightly annoying. Unfortunately, the lazy ones in Kogi are celebrating another lazy day. Just a piece of my mind.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/buhari-goofed-big-time-speech-seyi-law-reacts-buharis-speech.html/amp

SeyiLaw can now sir his stupid opinion about anything. This country sef.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Tobiemmanuel007: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Kazim88:
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, has taken to his Instagram page to highlight part of the president’s early morning speech which he found wrong.
According to the 34-year-old father of one who is far from happy with President Buhari, the second and third quotes that should address the AREWA YOUTHS by is a twist and not an outright condemnation.
He wrote:
I am one of those who waited for the President’s speech and if I say I am not disappointed at some part of his speech will be an act of hypocrisy. It goes without saying that the first quote up there by the President is a reference to Nnamdi Kanu and his people and the term, irresponsible elements shows serious condemnation with a follow up reference to Late Chief Ojukwu’s visit to him.
However the second and third quotes that should address the AREWA YOUTHS by Mr. President is a twist and not an outright condemnation. This is a big GOOF from the President and can be likened to President Trump infamous line that got the America media houses ranting for days unend. The line, I rephase, there are good people on both side.
The President goofed big time on that one and he needs to do better. If the BIAFRAS are irresponsible then same goes to the AREWA YOUTHS. He should condemn them in totality and stop rubbing their egos. What legitimate concerns that are not good for both?
Mr. Kogi State Governor who declared public holiday for the Presidential return has displayed an equal act of irresponsibility as I am trying to avoid the use of the word stupidity. What is it that he is celebrating? Some people are just outrightly annoying. Unfortunately, the lazy ones in Kogi are celebrating another lazy day. Just a piece of my mind.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/buhari-goofed-big-time-speech-seyi-law-reacts-buharis-speech.html/amp
he is so on point
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by burqueenx(f): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Afhounja:
Buhari's "irresponsible elements" comment followed an account of a meeting he had with Ojukwu.
........ grin grin grin

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Sonoyom(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Confused President
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by thedims: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ojukwu once said: “I offered my opponents a deal: if they stop telling lies about me, I will stop telling the truth about them.”

It is disheartening to hear this kind of assertion from Mr President, that Ojukwu, a very senior military opponent didn't just visit him, but spent two days in his house, had a national agreement with him at a time he was politically irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seyi Law...You nah man...You nah man.. ibu someborri
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by chrisskynet(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tyche:
Seyi Law should go and rest. He seems to have an opinion about everything. Mtcheeeeeew

Shut the fucck up Punk
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by PStacks(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
What does Seyi law know?
Does he think this is comedy?
Abeg he should go find somewhere to sit his sorry ass abeg
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
otitokoroleti:

omo maalu!!!

grin

Omo fulani same Lineage
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by saintmark88(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
He goofs every time he refuses to accept that his daughter is fat
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Everyone has being talking about the Presidents speech and the way I see it most people ain't happy with what he said....
I'm not sure i even want to watch it
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Eluwilussit(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

Dear Seyi law from one Yoruba to another stick to your comedy

Learn from your elders so you won't be a lesson to yourself

Ask RuggedMan he knows what I mean

My brother lemme guess your a LiePobian

But incase you somehow got a remix of Yoruba blood in you (which I doubt)

Lemme remind you of an adage

Omo ti owo re ko to eku Ida, kii bere iku to pa baba re

He who cannot wield a sword should not seek revenge for the death of his father

Learn from OjuFrog's 3M lives's sacrifice

Some battles you just can't win, so re- strategize

You can't fight for your right by insulting your Elders

That's why as long as I live, have money and power, good health and highly connected friends Fayose will never be a President

I wouldn't mind paying €30k for 6 months sniper training if everything else fails

Do you realize that you are threatening the governor of Ekiti State? Watch your words. You could get into big trouble. angry

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by teshyberry(f): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=Kazim88 post=59691635]How do you expect Buhari to openly condemn Arewa Youths that gave the Igbos quit notice... When he is the one behind it.

He is quick to give condolence call but since the quit notice saga against the Igbos plus the hate song HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANY CONDEMNATION from Buhari or the presidency.

He is the number divider of the country

Maybe he's still not aware of the quit notice!
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Dollabiz: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Juliusdking(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
See big fish my Friend Caught today

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Do you realize that you are threatening the governor of Ekiti State? Watch your words. You could get into big trouble. angry

I'm not threatening anybody, I said I love sniper training
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by firo08(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tyche:
keep quiet... is his claim not justifiable?
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
sukkot:
this goofy nigga needs to be flogged. can he tell his grampa that he goofed ? people these days. no respect.
I can't believe this!
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by VellyG(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

That's why as long as I live, have money and power, good health and highly connected friends Fayose will never be a President

I wouldn't mind paying €30k for 6 months sniper training if everything else fails

If they call u people cowards now u will be angry.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Kendroid: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
everyone is trying so hard to be relevant...
who will be next?
Godons I guess!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by godchildjayboy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seyi law you must be stupid

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
GMBuhari:
grin

This ideology of yours only amount to STAGNATISM .
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by exlinklodge: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by nazzy1908: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seyi is an slowpoke
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Leez(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
SailorUgo:
Another afonja with brain smiley
Keep it up!!
Call a spade a spade undecided
so u mean d rest dont hve brain and are skull miners

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by Arccangel(f): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
MARKETfund:
I've been trying really hard to mind my business but it's becoming increasingly difficult!

President Buhari's speech this morning was so "Unpresidential". I decided to ignore it and get busy with my life but a section of the speech has stuck to my brain like a leech.

It has to do with the "Unity of Nigeria"
So the reason why "Nigeria's unity is settled and not negotiable" is simply because President Buhari hosted Chief Ojukwu in his hometown in 2003 and they discussed into the night.

1. Let me assume that the so called meeting even held, how does the product of such social and familiarization venture translate into a resolution that should be binding on the whole country.

2. How does such meeting address the yearning of the an entire region or federating unit? How does it invalidate their agitations?

3. It is inconceivable that Ojukwu would have agreed with Buhari that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Would he not have given conditions for the country to remain harmoniously as one, and not acrimoniously bound together with fetters of bigotry, nepotism and marginalization?

4. By the admission of President Buhari in his watery speech this morning, he discussed with Ojukwu in "great depth", they also "analyzed the problems of Nigeria". Now, what baffles me is the fact that PMB told us the conclusion of the meeting without bothering to state either implicitly or explicitly the premise for the conclusion. Pathetic!

I'm left in a state of bewilderment by the conduct of our President as expressed by his speech this morning. It has left a sour taste in my mouth. Statements such as the ones made by PMB this morning make Nnamdi Kanu's crude methods seem reasonable.

The unity of Nigeria is negotiable! The unity of any country on earth is negotiable!
Nigeria is not a secret cult, where members cannot quit if they are no longer interested.

The only way to remain a united nation is by continuous negotiation and renegotiation of the terms of our nationhood.

**COPIED**
Chai!!!! But see as your sense plenty. The person wey born you born better pikin sha
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
VellyG:

If they call u people cowards now u will be angry.

How so?
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” by GMBuhari: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
erico2k2:

This ideology of yours only amount to STAGNATISM .

I no go school o nor gbor Ingles

Dispiace non parle bene l'a Ingles

Tu parle Italiano?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.