Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks (5126 Views)

Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by PapiNigga: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
This disturbing photo of a Dad and his young son having a good time out with Alcoholic drinks has got tongues wagging.

What do you think...?

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/viral-photo-of-dad-and-his-kid-taking.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by IamLEGEND1: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
The bottle the child is holding is empty. Kini big deal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin

Not a big deal..its not like the baby boy is drinking alcohol as well.

Not a big deal.

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
trash.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Lalas247(f): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Aww the baby so cute
Look at his cheek cheesy

lol the child holding a bottle u know kids like to do what they see others doing so daddy must have given it to him so he stays still

6 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
What kind of fatherly moral is this man passing across to his son and those viewing this picture. What a misplaced world we live in.

When this boy grow up now, him go dey shark bottles like water, because his father already gave him an imagery future lifestyle.

Well he his free to blame the devil when casala burst, just because devil no dey punch people for mouth if you lie against am. undecided . Rubbish.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by SeunFirstSon: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
I love that Ford car Mehn.
Baba God pick my call Abeg smiley
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by agbonkamen(f): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
I don't like this
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017

Nothing wrong here

The baby is not drinking it, it's just a harmless pic

I'm an advocate for alcohol consumption,drinking helps people cope with their problems

As long as you drink in moderation and don't allow it harm you no biggie here.

drinking is one of the few ways fathers bond with their kids.

Anyone noticed the Dollars on the car? father is confirm g boy o

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Stevebamdex(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
OfficialDad:
What kind of fatherly moral is this man passing across to his son and those viewing this picture. What a misplaced world we live in.

When this boy grow up now, him go dey shark bottles like water, because his father already gave him an imagery future lifestyle.

Well he his free to blame the devil when casala burst, just because devil no dey punch people for mouth if you lie against am. undecided . Rubbish.
Haha..you can't be a lawyer o..you will just failed incredibly. You wrote all this epistle for what you couldn't even verified by the look of things.
Did you see the baby taking any drinks? sad
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Evablizin(f): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
People self

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by NLProblemChild(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Haters arriving on this thread like:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Haha..you can't be a lawyer o..you will just failed incredibly. You wrote all this epistle for what you couldn't even verified by the look of things.
Did you see the baby taking any drinks? sad

Bros, can you show me where i said the boy was drinking the alcohol in my epistle?
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Evaberry:

Nothing wrong here

The baby is not drinking it, it's just a harmless pic

I'm an advocate for alcohol consumption,drinking helps people cope with their problems

As long as you drink in moderation and don't allow it harm you no biggie here.

drinking is one of the few ways fathers bond with their kids.

Anyone noticed the Dollars on the car? father is confirm g boy o

What about smoking?.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by mofeoluwadassah: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
really cool cool
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Finestme1: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's Soja Rex
9ja's official TMT
He gives money and airtime on FB
He's dope joor

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Finestme1: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dats his daughter not Son
Ogbeni
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by muller101(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very good. U have to catch them young
Someone like me I drink only when I am thirsty and when I am not thirsty.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by omoiyalayi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
The boy is obviously not drinking it

It's just a fun photo

Misleading headline
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by EtherealAnn(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Finestme1:
That's Soja Rex 9ja's official TMT He gives money and airtime on FB
so cause he gives money makes it right?

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nansense!!!

Wetin concern yhu...!

BTW thats a gal nt boy

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by LaDolceVida(f): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by LaDolceVida(f): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by EtherealAnn(f): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
see this girl grin
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by LaDolceVida(f): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by EtherealAnn(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
player007:

What's Disturbing about this photo now?

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bros, can you show me where i said the boy was drinking the alcohol in my epistle?

Mumu...check the post of your topic
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by MbadaMikonTee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Aww the baby so cute
Look at his cheek cheesy

lol the child holding a bottle u know kids like to do what they see others doing so daddy must have given it to him so he stays still

#Gals and cute babies.. May this fall on you but I need that too oo.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Learnstuffs: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
God I want a kid.
Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by madone: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Learnstuffs:
God I want a kid.
goat pikin is called kid too

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Cymaxy: 2:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning house...
A nephew of mine bearing the name David asuquo has been missing since last week Wednesday,till this very moment we have not seen him. he was last seen in turner Street Amukoko, Ajeromi Ifelodun LCDA
I will need your assistance in helping to rebroadcast this message across other social platforms.Thanks and God bless you.

Re: Viral Photo Of A Dad And His Kid Taking Alcoholic Drinks by Finestme1: 4:28am On Aug 22, 2017
EtherealAnn:

so cause he gives money makes it right?

Fake news
Dats not even a boy but a girl
She's holding an empty bottle
Thinking u Da one dat posting this rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics My Wife Sex Like A Blue Firm Actress / Man Damages His Pen!s While Engaging In Rigorous Sex With Girlfriend. PHOTOS / Men Do Y’all Enjoy This?? Getting Your Nipples Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.