Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mature Men Only: When Your Wife Is In Labor Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Men Only: When Your Wife Is In Labor Room (896 Views)

I Had A Flash Of Me Giving Birth/in A Labor Room And I’m Not Even Pregnant / Father Rapes His 3-yr-old Daughter While His Wife Was In The Labor Room [photos] / Women In Labor Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mature Men Only: When Your Wife Is In Labor Room by purem(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
How do you deal with the worries of knowing that your beloved wife is going through a lot of pain in the labor room?

This is were the worries start coming perhaps she has been there for minutes even going to an hour and you've neither see doctor or nurse to say something about her.

Be talking to every nurse that comes out of the ward especially the doctor.

You're just sitting down and standing up since a while now.

Here people that believe in God will start praying, a long prayer and people that doesn't believe in him too will pray. This is how we pray when we are in the middle of something like this; "Ho God! If you ever exist please help my wife" we keep repeating this coz we understand that after so much repetitions there might be a coincidence not miracle or maybe one God is listening to the prayer, nope.

I could remember when I was still a kid after coming back from school I was standing like four feet in front of my dad at the reception of the hospital he was looking at me but wasn't seeing me till a nurse came around before he could get his consciousness back. Probably my mom has been in the labor room for like pass one hour.

So men you may have been in the same scenario how do you cope with the worries?
Re: Mature Men Only: When Your Wife Is In Labor Room by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2017
d elders are on d way
Re: Mature Men Only: When Your Wife Is In Labor Room by HeWrites(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Elderly BiafraBushBoy

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Ladies Are Finding It Hard Getting Married / Hot Dick In Katsina State / Reason Why Girls Date Guys With Muscles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.