Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (18890 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2017
thesuave10:

Just read that stuff you said again and tell me where listening doesn't come to play. When the Nigga is on your self acclaimed "hot seat" won't you be listening and just wait a minute do you think by "listening" it must be from the ears literally. In online mode you're basically doing the same thing It must not mean literally with the ears. Now this whole ignorance you spilled out is for an online situation, tell me how on earth you would do all this if a guy approached you online . Now after observing his posts and he meets your standards, it's game on Yh? You won't go back and hear what he has to say.
Instincts are gotten from observing and listening. Even with these two it might not be good enough, you now had to remove the listening part. And lastly, trust me sweetie men know more about women and their behavior and instincts more than women themselves. Not men in a general sense but the ones that know their game
Alright then.. but my opinion still counts. I will never blame any man for whatever happens to me after being with him, be it friend, relationship or the dreaded marriage.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thesuave10(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
Alright then.. but my opinion still counts. I will never blame any man for whatever happens to me after being with him, be it friend, relationship or the dreaded marriage.

Well if you're looking for something with little facts and wasn't well thought through properly then Yh.. .it definitely counts. Why would you blame them with this shallow opinion You're calling instincts undecided?
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by dingbang(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Lefulefu... grin

Perfect description of you
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by drnoel: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
For real? Guy you are doomed!

Her word against his. U no see tonto dike saga? The lady is dumber than I thought
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Stormyweather(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
nor мιnd тнeм... aѕ ιғ ѕay an pope тaĸe deм oυт.. υ cнop ғreeѕнey υ don ѕee wнere deм dey ѕнare мoney ғree?ole�
I no de reason dem again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Stormyweather:
I no de reason dem again
awooғ dey ĸιll deм daιly lιĸe мoѕqυιтoeѕ �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by immaq8(f): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Op. Try send me d guy details let me confirm if what u wrote. But does this guy have pepper.. I meant kudi... Owo... Ego... winkOp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charms, ammunition recovered from kidnappers in Benue (Photos) / Cross-River: Militants Attack Federal Prison In Afokang, Kill Guard / N2.5bn Fraud: Court Orders Ishaq Kawu To Appear ‘Even On Stretcher’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.