Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (18867 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Turtle3Dove(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
History has it that, so called holy, gentle and holy guys, are potential rapist. This act of rapism, is follow come...
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by ICEMAN(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Do I beleive her?Hmmmmm.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by davodyguy: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
The guy looks like supporter of Kanu
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2017
I won't bother to listen to the audio. My dad use to tell me that if you don't want to fall for any man, do not stay back and listen to him. If i can stand to listen to you and go out with you on a date, it's because i see you as someone worth it and i wont blame you if anything bad happens to me eventually

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by qualityovenbake(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
This story weak me.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
Rubbish
Some people dont know what sexual abuse is ooo

Him carry u commot wan straff u ,na abuse b dat .uweh abuse am financially nko idiot oponu radara

If i b d guy ehn
I go sue u for
Financial abuse
Abi ur brain deh pain u

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2017
sirusX:

She could have seen the red flags from the get go, yet she kept spending the man's money. He was tying to collect dividends hoping she was feeling him online

We really need to be mindful of the people we meet on social media. Fake lives dwell everywhere

On another note, shez really strong to be a 2 time survivor and still have the courage to trust men. Most ladies resolve to end there cz it's not easy
very conтradιcтory oғ υ.. тнe мoneyѕ were real or ғaĸe?тнe only real ғrιendzone υ can geт ιѕ wιтн υr вroтнer'ѕ wιғe or υr ѕιѕтerѕ... мιnd wнaт yoυ receιve..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by mypains: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
"2 time rape survivor' and you went out to meet man, ordered 'Long Island', drank it and still followed man to his house. This is in no way 'victim blaming' but if you read the story well and check her out on Instagram, it seems she likes to lead men on......... angry
That is no forking reason to take advantage of a woman... there should be a mutual consent to such. kapish?
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by shadrach77: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Our brothers from the YEAST. Very violent people kiss kiss
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2017
You are lucky - don't ever agree to meet a person online except as you did in a glaringly open place and ensure you record the whole conversation as you rightly did and do not go anywhere that is lonely, quiet, dark or rough. Do not exchange addresses. Once your meeting is over (if at all it is necessary ) get the hell out of that place by taxi.

There are truly some of the most despicable people who use the Internet to lure their victims to a fatal end.

Good girl !
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by repogirl(f): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa! Wolves in sheep clothing!

I keep saying it, social media is filled with creeps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thunderbabs: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Common, all these wldnt stop d ipob man from getting laid still....there re oloshos everywhere and about the whole nation, plz
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Flaghouse1: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
I won't bother to listen to the audio. My dad use to tell me that if you don't want to fall for any man, do not stay back and listen to him. If i can stand to listen to you and go out with you on a date, it's because i see you as someone worth it and i wont blame you if anything bad happens to me eventually

You comment makes sense, sorry to say I think that lady is very stupid,how can you follow a guy out because you feel you share same ideology on some discourse and went ahead to believe he cannot behave otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Jabioro: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Is it because the sexual business between them has gone soared that make her, made this excessive noise.. if thing has gone smoothly.. I am 110% sure non of us would hear anything.. Woman correct yourself..

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Flaghouse1:

You comment makes sense, sorry to say I think that lady is very stupid,how can you follow a guy out because you feel you share same ideology on some discourse and went ahead to believe he cannot behave otherwise
She might not be actually stupid, but i just guess she's the type of girls that quickly judge a man and assume evil deeds even when he's intent isn't pointing towards that direction

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thesuave10(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:

All these shallow comments. How will you know a guy is worth it without staying back and listening to him undecided and some ignorant îdiots liked this trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by gudofuck231: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
Is she tryin to xplain what happened that she couldn't finish and also insultin us on the same hand undecided

Somebody tell me cox ayam not understandin cry

ASHAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
thesuave10:

All these shallow comments. How will you know a guy is worth it without staying back and listening to him undecided and some ignorant îdiots liked this trash
Instincts my dear, Instincts!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by mykel25(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:

Word! Never knew pretty ladies are this intelligent OOOOO *joking

.....maybe she was saying that kinda soft no that meant yes who knows.... Or did d guy try to finger her in public ni? She didn't mention where d guy tried to rape her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by kaywhy09(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2017
I want to laugh ooooo.. I need megaphones pls.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thesuave10(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
Instincts my dear, Instincts!!!

How do you get those instincts? Is it not by talking to him. The fact is that if you want to know if someone is "worth it" you must listen and observe because if all your instincts is by just looking OR hearing from people you will end up being shallow
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by globemoney: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2017
she ordered for long island. Whats that
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thesuave10(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2017
So here's my deal with this useless post, I still can't see how she came up with the idea that he harassed her sexually. This girl hasn't said the full story and it's quite easy to see how her history of psychological trauma is affecting her reasoning and judgement

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2017
thesuave10:

How do you get those instincts? Is it not by talking to him. The fact is that if you want to know if someone is "worth it" you must listen and observe because if all your instincts is by just looking OR hearing from people you will end up being shallow
I would have loved to school you more on girl's instinct but I'm kinda too busy to write long.
A lady doesn't need to listen to a man before he knows that man. Just like u said "observe". Whenever u say hi with me online, i go through all your online posts you have made, i deduce some facts from there. From there we strike an online conversation where i put u on a hot seat.

NB: How do you think we ladies know when Emeka don make am, even though we haven't seen or talked in years and the moment he "makes it" different forgotten girls calls troop in?
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by ultimate77(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Evaberry:
Online people and their wahala

I won't advise anyone to try it

most are liars who will never take u seriously
na una way na.. e get any other thing una sabi?
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by smartnero24(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Another day another junk on nairaland FP. This forum was more informative a few years ago. You can't even differentiate who's seeking attention from who's making a legitimate sex abuse claim.

Sexual abuse claim is the new fastest route to popularity from ladies. You could literary have sex on mutual consent with a lady and she'll claim you forced yourself on her because everyone sympathizes with sex abuse victims. Before you even have a chance to argue your innocence, you have your name already soiled. Its not funny at all and this is not a white flag on the crime.

How else do you explain a 2 time rape survivor meeting a total stranger and even ordering drinks while having the guts to change location several times.

Men be careful of desperate women!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by yvelchstores(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2017
Went tru her page and saw how she openly insults men of God. U are doomed.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Flaghouse1: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
She might not be actually stupid, but i just guess she's the type of girls that quickly judge a man and assume evil deeds even when he's intent isn't pointing towards that direction

You may be right, to me I will advise young girls to be very careful of the social media as in time past unpalatable stories about kidnapping,death etc of promising ladies were reported some years back. I think these stories should be like a timetable in their minds,The economy is really not helping as people with good heart have changed within this new dispensation.
Don't judge a book by its cover ,do a thorough background check,
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thesuave10(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
I would have loved to school you more on girl's instinct but I'm kinda too busy to write long.
A lady doesn't need to listen to a man before he knows that man. Just like u said "observe". Whenever u say hi with me online, i go through all your online posts you have made, i deduce some facts from there. From there we strike an online conversation where i put u on a hot seat.

NB: How do you think we ladies know when Emeka don make am, even though we haven't seen or talked in years and the moment he "makes it" different forgotten girls calls troop in?

Just read that stuff you said again and tell me where listening doesn't come to play. When the Nigga is on your self acclaimed "hot seat" won't you be listening and just wait a minute do you think by "listening" it must be from the ears literally. In online mode you're basically doing the same thing It must not mean literally with the ears. Now this whole ignorance you spilled out is for an online situation, tell me how on earth you would do all this if a guy approached you online . Now after observing his posts and he meets your standards, it's game on Yh? You won't go back and hear what he has to say.
Instincts are gotten from observing and listening. Even with these two it might not be good enough, you now had to remove the listening part. And lastly, trust me sweetie men know more about women and their behavior and instincts more than women themselves. Not men in a general sense but the ones that know their game
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by cr7lomo: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2017
This woman is certainly a psychopath...its certain that her past experience has affected her mentally...so asking u to club with him means he wants to rape u or what??men should b careful with such women...this one fit stab u if u wan hug am for public, she go claim attempted rape...woman.. Yabaleft awaits u...as far as I'm concerned, she only ended up telling everyone that cares to listen that she's a mental case
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by thesuave10(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Flaghouse1:

You may be right, to me I will advise young girls to be very careful of the social media as in time past unpalatable stories about kidnapping,death etc of promising ladies were reported some years back. I think these stories should be like a timetable in their minds,The economy is really not helping as people with good heart have changed within this new dispensation.
Don't judge a book by its cover ,do a thorough background check,

Why do people love thinking shallow. This is just psychology and your brain playing games on you, you're 5 times more likely to have all these bad things happen to you in real life than via social media. The issue is because it's via social media so it adds more tricky psychological concerns to the human mind. Also there's literally nothing you can do with your background checks because anyone who is coming online to get girls will always watch the way he posts. It's like a man registering as a woman. Do you think, he's gonna come online and chat like a man? undecided and some social medias are different for example nairaland, unless the lady is jobless if you have work, some people school, businesses going through a random guy's up to 5000 posts will be the last thing on your mind. You might go through some but it's difficult to go through everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Soldiers Celebrating New Year Injures A Boy In Borno(pics) / EFCC Arrests Twins, Five Others Over Suspected Internet Fraud / Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.