Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More (9710 Views)

"Davido Begged Me, Before I Featured Him In 'living Things' Remix" - 9ice Says / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by krushdripper(m): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
princeemmma:
whats your point does the younger generation complained to you?? because i dont understand you
This comment makes me know for sure that you're a very foolish life that doesn't deserve to be in human form.
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
krushdripper:
This comment makes me know for sure that you're a very foolish life that doesn't deserve to be in human form.

Lol
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by princeemmma(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
krushdripper:
so you are a hero a hero that really insult people? if am foolish what does that make you?
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by adexdon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
wetin na make I no enjoin lyf again

Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2017
princeemmma:
so you are a hero a hero that really insult people? if am foolish what does that make you?

� lol
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Weytin bad for wavy level
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Bbbb
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2017
Music: Mr Eazi – 2 People (Remix) Ft. Small Doctor & Nakamura

https://www.nairaland.com/4011127/music-mr-eazi-2-people
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by horzzyart(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2017
funny u pepu.... what wrong with those music including "IF* .... na wha o ....U ban music and those music are still the most downloading and listening music ever....
Re: NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 26, 2017
[quote author=horzzyart post=59810871]funny u pepu.... what wrong with those music including "IF* .... na wha o ....U ban music and those music are still the most downloading and listening music ever.... [/quote
Lol]

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Do The Same Movie Over And Again, Even With Two Dogs –cossy Orjiakor / African Top Model: Exotic And Hot Beauties / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.