Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano (33862 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern' / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Okeikpu(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2017
He's drunk again

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Whine and cry all you want but they are not Anambrans. Anambrans are busy people. Anambrans in Abia state are not up to 100. All the Ipob miscreants are all from Abia state where NK comes from. Stop deceiving yourself.

[s][/s]
I give up on you!
It is official, afonjitis is mentally debilitating
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by Enyeem(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Obiano Onye nkwu, better declare interest in dat 40 yrs wine given to Kanu by Sam

Drunkard Obi ano...
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by attackgat: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Ipob miscreants were imported from Aba to Ekwulobia to protest. The point we are making is that they are not Anambrans.

Can you be imported into you fathers compound? Aba and Ekwulobia are still in Igbo land and populated by Igbos. So how can Igbos be imported into Igbo land?
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2017
I stand for the truth always. Ipob is Abia state and Abia state is ipob. Deal with it bro cool

[s]
papaejima1:

I give up on you!
It is official, afonjitis is mentally debilitating
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra is a monolithic state. If you are not an Anambran, you are not an Anambran. It is simple. cool

[s]
attackgat:

Can you be imported into you fathers compound? Aba and Ekwulobia are still in Igbo land and populated by Igbos. So how can Igbos be imported into Igbo land?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by achi4u(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
You can quote any town you like but you are not an Anambran. True Anambrans do not participate in a hopeless mission. Our people are too busy for this nonsense.

[s][/s]
Nwanne bia Nkwo Nnewi bia kwo Ife ndia and see if you will survive it.

I'm neither IPOB but they have my support, anything that will bring Biafra is OK by me.

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by iKnowevents(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
You can quote any town you like but you are not an Anambran. True Anambrans do not participate in a hopeless mission. Our people are too busy for this nonsense.

[s][/s]

You and your cohorts that hate the Igbo people so much, are now "Anambrans" as you spell it. Funny acts of stupidity can never end in this Nairaland.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Ifeanyi, I don't care who you support but any ipob you see anywhere in Anambra is not an Anambran. Anambrans are too busy for this nonsense that aims to cause confusion in our state.

achi4u:
Nwanne bia Nkwo Nnewi bia kwo Ife ndia and see if you will survive it.
I'm neither IPOB but they have my support, anything that will bring Biafra is OK by me.

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
I stand for the truth always. Ipob is Abia state and Abia state is ipob. Deal with it bro cool

[s][/s]
Anambra state is Biafraland!
No election in Anambra!!
No election in Biafraland!!!
Deal with it or go wander in the desert.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by cumbak60: 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
IPOB should get down and work to build strategic alliances, while educating people on the need for Biafra, and not this stupid step of trying to usher in chaos into ali-Igbo.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by wildchild02: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmmmm its possible

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra is a monolithic state

Anambra election shall hold.

[s]
papaejima1:

Anambra state is Biafraland!
No election in Anambra!!
No election in Biafraland!!!
Deal with it or go wander in the desert.

[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by achi4u(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Election will hold but how many people are willing to come out and vote?

Ipob may declare that day another 'sit at home' just to bring in more confusion to the uninformed people.

#just thinking...
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2017
cumbak60:
IPOB should get down and work to build strategic alliances, while educating people on the need for Biafra, and not this stupid step of trying to usher in chaos into ali-Igbo.

Don't mind the bunch of imported illiterate miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Ifeanyi, election shall hold and every eligible Anambran shall come out because the people making this useless noise are not Anambrans. The election is open to only Anambrans.

achi4u:
Election will hold but how many people are willing to come out and vote?

Ipob may declare that day another 'sit at home' just to bring in more confusion to the uninformed people.

#just thinking...
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by attackgat: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Anambra is a monolithic state. If you are not an Anambran, you are not an Anambran. It is simple. cool

[s][/s]

What do you mean by monolithic state? Anambra is just the creation of the military. It is a land populated by Igbos same as Abia and Enugu state etc

So how can Igbos be imported into Igbo land? People are moving from one part if their ancestral land to another and you are saying they are imported. What nonsense! Can a Yoruba man be imported into Ibadan? Can a Nigerian be imported into Nigeria?

Look, take this useless propaganda back to Obiano for the dustbin.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by papaejima1: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Anambra is a monolithic state

Anambra election shall hold.

[s][/s]
Ichoro ya ma ichoghi ya, ikwere ma ikweghi n'ubochi ahu ugba ga aku unu ndi nzuzu n'isi gbowaii!!

Nakwa echeki
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by mecussey(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2017
this biafra thing will soon become international matter but I wonder whose blood that will make the noise. Nigeria is avoilding the blood by all means but this anambra election..i dey look am somehow ooo. It will either make or mayr biafra.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra is a monolithic state in the Southeast. Learn to deal with the bitter truth.

[s]
attackgat:

What do you mean by monolithic state? Anambra is just the creation of the military. It is a land populated by Igbos same as Abia and Enugu state etc

So how can Igbos be imported into Igbo land? People are moving from one part if their ancestral land to another and you are saying they are imported. What nonsense! Can a Yoruba man be imported into Ibadan? Can a Nigerian be imported into Nigeria?

Look, take this useless propaganda back to Obiano for the dustbin.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra election shall hold because Anambra is a monolithic state.

[s]
papaejima1:

Ichoro ya ma ichoghi ya, ikwere ma ikweghi n'ubochi ahu ugba ga aku unu ndi nzuzu n'isi gbowaii!!

Nakwa echeki
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by achi4u(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
cumbak60:
In fact it seems they made a wrong choice and it will be very difficult for them to retract their statement.
People will see them as weakling.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by attackgat: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Anambra is a monolithic state in the Southeast. Learn to deal with the bitter truth.

[s][/s]

If you like call it opoklistic state, it is still Igbo land and an Igbo man cannot be imported into Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Anambra is a monolithic state, it is a bitter truth you shall hear from another source soon.

[s]
attackgat:

If you like call it opoklistic state, it is still Igbo land and an Igbo man cannot be imported into Igbo land
[/s]
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by wristbangle: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

What our amiable governor said was true

Igbos are foreigners on our soil

That's the meaning

Baba u dey fvck up atimes. Na you dey allow these P and I crew insult us.

Their issue no concern us. Abeg refrain from their matter.

"Ti wa to wa ro egbon"

3 Likes

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by fortunechy(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
let him watch his mouth before it will affect his political career
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2017
MXrap:
Ifeanyi, election shall hold and every eligible Anambran shall come out because the people making this useless noise are not Anambrans. The election is open to only Anambrans.

But I'm not from Anambra state but I always vote for my choice candidates during any Election.
Remember that Nnewi, Onitsha and even Ekwulobia plus other small emerging towns in Anambra has a substantial number of "immigrants" (let me use that word because of state creation) in those areas with their Voters card. Can you pull them out to vote?
During Election time, many electorate always have a fear of hoodlums coming to snatching a voting box, now they'll add the fear of IPOB and what they have in store.

Let me state this clearly, IPOB says they will not disrupt Election process but will want everyone to boycott the election.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by MXrap: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Ifeanyi, are those ''immigrants'' more populous enough to sway the vote of the larger Anambra indigenous population? NO

That is why I have always said that it is only those immigrants/imported Igbos that are trying to cause trouble because no sane Anambran would not want to elect a governor so that there won't be confusion.

achi4u:
But I'm not from Anambra state but I always vote for my choice candidates during any Election.
Remember that Nnewi, Onitsha and even Ekwulobia plus other small emerging towns in Anambra has a substantial number of "immigrants" (let me use that word because of state creation) in those areas with their Voters card. Can you pull them out to vote?
During Election time, many electorate always have a fear of hoodlums coming to snatching a voting box, now they'll add the fear of IPOB and what they have in store.

Let me state this clearly, IPOB says they will not disrupt Election process but will want everyone to boycott the election.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by DocHMD: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

He's the governor today by Gods grace

Will still be our governor come November 2017

So you don't APC to rule Anambra again because Obiano is anti-IPOB. I guess Obiano is now greater than Awolowo for hating IPOB and wanting to unite with your muslim skull under the banner of 'one zoogeria'. grin grin
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by degamemaster(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
brownhawk:
i don't understand. why are some sections of the East considered better than the other?
No settion of the EAST is dividing against another. What you just read up there was a very hard work by the AFONJAS to create the impression that Igbos are divided and do not love each other. If you believe such impression, you can believe anything and i won't have doubt if you're one of them propagating that evil insunuation. IGBOS ARE ONE FAMILY WITH LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER. WE LOVE FREEDOM AND WELCOME DIVERSE IDEAS.
Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by makeitbyurself0: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Make the new season count. get back all you have lost from the bet companies. my next drops tomorrow morning (23-08-2017).

Re: Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano by nkemjacob2(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2017
i hope obiano is not under the influence of weed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Court Sacks 20 Cross River Lawmakers For Defecting To APC / Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.