Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool (33799 Views)

Adeleke Appoints Lawyer As Health Commissioner / Gov Adeleke Appoints Two Family Members As Commissioners / Buhari Appoints Matilda As SSA On Employment And Job Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
OFFICE OF THE
SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT GOVERNOR'S OFFICE, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.

August. 2023
Alhaji Oyetunji Rasaki Abefe

APPOINTMENT AS SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE GOVERNOR ON GOVERNMENT HOUSE POOL

I am pleased to inform you that the Governor of Osun State, His Excellency, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has approved your appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Government House Pool with effect from 1* August.

2. While congratulating you on this well deserved appointment, the State Government counts much on you that this elevation would enhance your performance with a view to moving Osun State to greater heights.
3. Please accept my hearty congratulations and best wishes on your new appointment.
Honourable Teshm Igbalaye, Secretary to the State Government.

SSA Controversy: Offices On Govt House Pool, Oranmiyan Created Under APC – Adeleke

The Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has responded to the controversy sparked by the appointment of Senior Special Assistants (SSAs) on Government House Pool and Oranmiyan new town, saying the All Progressives Congress (APC) originated the offices.

This comes after the wide circulation of an August 9, 2023 memo in which the Secretary to the State Government, Teslim Igbalaye, notified Oyetunji Rasaki Abefe of his appointment as the SSA to the Governor on Government House Pool.

Government House Pool is a term referring to the transport unit of Government House,” said a statement by the spokesperson for the governor, Olawale Rasheed, on Friday.

The section deals with drivers and vehicles within the Government House. The office, a creation of the previous governments of the All Progressive Congress(APC) has been in existence for the past twelve or so years.”

See the full statement below:

NEWS RELEASE

Clarifications on Appointment of SSAs on Government House Pool and Oranmiyan New Town

The attention of the Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke has been drawn to a deliberate, mischievous misrepresentation and misinterpretation of the appointments of Senior Special Assistant on Government House Pool and Oranmiyan new town.

We appreciate those who truly need to be educated on the appointments. We also commend those who have personally and collectively explained the role of the two offices to the members of the public. It is true some people are truly ignorant of the offices.

We also note that some people are simply mischievous and deliberately twisting facts for political reasons. Those critics are those seeking to gain political capital out of nothing by making mountains out of molehills.

We therefore seek to clarify that Government House Pool is a term referring to the transport unit of Government House. The section deals with drivers and vehicles within the Government House. The office , a creation of the previous governments of the All Progressive Congress(APC) has been in existence for the past twelve or so years.

Members of the public are aware that there are hundreds of drivers and vehicles (both old and new) in the Government House. In the interest of sustainable management of those assets, an SSA is appointed to coordinate and even oversee activities and operations in that sector.

We also wish to note and clarify another misrepresentation on the appointment of an SSA for Oranmiyan town. Again, the previous APC Government created a diaspora estate programme involving a new settlement named Oranmiyan new town. There is actually a new town development body. The newly appointed SSA is charged with ensuring achievement of government goals in those areas, especially ensuring protection of investment of Diasporans.

The two appointments are therefore necessary and required. They were never frivolous jobs for the boys as some partisan critics have termed it. While those offices were inherited, it is also worthy of note to state that Governor Adeleke has demonstrated strong will to retain what is good and jettison what is bad.

In the two cases under consideration, the two offices are necessary to protect and effectively manage public and private assets.

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the State Governor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/08/18/ssa-controversy-apc-created-offices-on-govt-house-pool-oranmiyan-adeleke/amp/

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by ibtommy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yeparipa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Taylor90: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pool of blood abi which pool

This man sef

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Adedapo57: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Make me ssa on bedroom affairs

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by pandoragirigory: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by TemplarLandry: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by BOSSkesh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Adeleke money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by BOSSkesh(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mumu man

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by M4A1carbine: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
APC Propagandist and propaganda headquarters is in Osun. This is where they recuit youths without anything meaningful to do, to be Propaganda merchants.

If Adeleke like let him appoint SSA for GBEGIRI..

PS; legendhero is peeping
Helinus is peeping
Omenka is peeping
Freestuffng is peeping
seunmsg is peeping

OSUN IS A PDP STATE... grin

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by SledgeHammerer: 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I laff oooo 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by SledgeHammerer: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
M4A1carbine:
APC Propagandist and propaganda headquarters is in Osun. This is where they recuit youths without anything meaningful to do, to be Propaganda merchants.

Helinus is peeping
Omenka is peeping
Freestuffng is peeping
seunmsg is peeping

Mugu u nor see d letter or u can't read? What's the propaganda here or u don't know what the word means? Ozuor

94 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Westerhoffe(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Like seriously?

But on a serious note, he'll need it… because it's risky for him to swim unsupervised with his physique.

cool

To all those quoting me in this post, the headline was edited joor… it was Swimming Pool we saw there before.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by adekolaelect(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Helinus is peeping
Omenka is peeping
Freestuffng is peeping
seunmsg is peeping

Must you write when you can't read and comprehend? Stop exposing yourself . Maka why.....?

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by BoldBrainz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Him no wan hear say any other children die for the family again, after Ifeanyi's demise.

So it's best to have a professional maintaining his pool and his family members'. And how best to respect the rule of law than to make the employment officially documented as an appointment?!

Adeleke respects the rule of law. Be like Ademola Adeleke.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by totit: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂

81 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by sainsburry: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
SSA Government House Pool Is Different From SSA Government House Swimming Pool

English Na Your Mate

Just Dey Play

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by M4A1carbine: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Una wey forge document for even NIGER REPUBLIC war? What can you lots not do?

All I know is that the propaganda HQ is OSUN. ...and hunger dey finish APC Propagandist in Osun badly.

PDP ti take over cheesy

SledgeHammerer:

Mugu u nor see d letter or u can't read? What's the propaganda here or u don't know what the word means? Ozuor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by M4A1carbine: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
No vex my brother ..me and Tinubu dey take cocaine. ..so na highness I use read am...sho gbo? grin

adekolaelect:
Must you write when you can't read and comprehend? Stop exposing yourself . Maka why.....?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
I thought his SSA on Climate change nonsense was demented, no he took it to another level..

I hope and pray Osun people stop this comedy and insanity in the nearest future.

grin grin grin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by ronalmagic10(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Him no wan hear say any other children die for the family again, after Ifeanyi's demise.

So it's best to have a professional maintaining his pool and his family members'. And how best to respect the rule of law than to make the employment officially documented as an appointment?!

Adeleke respects the rule of law. Be like Ademola Adeleke.

Congratulations on being the biggest idiot in the history of mankind. It's not an easy feat. I'm sure your parents are proud of you

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by BoldBrainz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Congratulations on being the biggest idiot in the history of mankind. It's not an easy feat. I'm sure your parents are proud of you

I'm only trying to understand how it feels like to be spinning stupid stories in defence of politicians, like nairaland APC supporters usually do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Alphanancy: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chai... Education standards in Nigeria has really fallen to its lowest. Where in the letter did it mention swimming pool.
Pool in this instance simply means the vehicles in the government house.
All vehicles in the government house for all manner of staff including the governor and his deputy, even SSG.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by Mozozo1: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is not correct! Pool in that letter is not referring to swimming pool but rather all the vehicles in government house and the fuel storage tank management. This includes the cars, trucks, ambulances, buses and SUVs. He's is always abreast of the condition of each of the the vehicles in the government house, the fuel management and tank recharge and also the allocated drivers. He works directly with the director of protocol in government house. I come in peace!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by ajawkeh(f): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
If it were tinubu dat appointed someone for dis meaningless post now,we no go hear word…Most of the peeps here just HYPOCRITES

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by raskymonojendor: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
What type of house pool are they talking about here. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by plaindealer: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mozozo1:
This is not correct! Pool in that letter is not referring to swimming pool but rather all the vehicles in government house and the fuel storage tank management. This includes the cars, trucks, ambulances, buses and SUVs. He's is always abreast of the condition of each of the the vehicles in the government house, the fuel management and tank recharge and also the allocated drivers. He works directly with the director of protocol in government house. I come in peace!

Your own interpretation is also wrong, yes, the letter said pool and did not specifically detail the kind of pool so you are just assuming
and making up your own story.

In fact, for the sake of argument, let's just assume that you are right, so you really need an SSA who is drawing substantial amount in salary to advise you on car pool or whatever pool you are talking about.?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by FreeStuffsNG: 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
sarrki:
OFFICE OF THE
SECRETARY TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT GOVERNOR'S OFFICE, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE, NIGERIA.
Your Ref: No
All Correspondence should be addressed to the Secretary to the State Government
Quoting
Our Ref: SSIEX/09/VOL I1/87
Date:
August. 2023
Alhaji Oyetunji Rasaki Abefe
APPOINTMENT AS SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANI
TO THE GOVERNOR ON GOVERNMENT HOUSE POOL
I am pleased to inform you that the Governor of Osun State, His Excellency, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke has approved your appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Government House Pool with effect from 1* August.
2. While congratulating you on this well deserved appointment, the State Government counts much on you that this elevation would enhance your performance with a view to moving Osun State to greater heights.
3. Please accept my hearty congratulations and best wishes on your new appointment.
Honourable Teshm Igbalaye, Secretary to the State Government.
Pool doesn't mean swimming people in my opinion. It could be automobile pool etc. Check my signature for free stuffs!

80 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by DiamondPant(f): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Surely.
Let's assume it's the swimming pool.
Management of a swimming pool is not an easy task.
How many of our celebrities have lost loved ones because of poor management of swimming pools?
If the governor decides to appoint someone to look after the government house swimming pools, that's a great development.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by yarimo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
JESU and osun state is PDP grin grin grin grin grin grin

80 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by kokoA(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke.. grin One man many names. I just like that guy man abeg.. Life no to serious na you no get money. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by plaindealer: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
DiamondPant:
Surely.
Let's assume it's the swimming pool.
Management of a swimming pool is not an easy task.
How many of our celebrities have lost loved ones because of poor management of swimming pools?
If the governor decides to appoint someone to look after the government house swimming pools, that's a great development.

So, the governor needs to pay that kind of huge salary, manage and maintain office space for the SSA and the SSA's staff just to advice him in how to govren swimming pool?

You people are even making it worse and even sound more absurd and ridiculous.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dem go come say na fake news but las las na person job. There’s dignity in honest labour

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” / Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.