Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari (22158 Views)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
This is funny.
What they are saying in reasonable.the bastard shuld apolgise.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by GMBuhari: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
What they didn't have the audacity to do when Buhari was away.

Have some sense they already sued Fayose before Buhari arrived
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
crazysam001:

Very
Not funney.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by enomakos(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
I have not slap someone for many years now,I will like to start with this chairman
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Greatestchyke(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Odiegwu! Yeye people looking for public apology...well I'm yet to see their public apology to all the families and Nigerians for all the evil crimes ranging from rape, distruction of farms, houses/other properties and killing of innocent citizens which they have committed.

Chai, I weep for this country cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:
Looking for publicity
I don't trust PDP and fayose
They can stage managed it
You are right my bros,they are the reason for our recession.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Kingspin(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
It would have been wise they take the government to court for failing to fulfilled campaign promise. There is hunger in the land. People need to get sense and demand for the real things.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
hatchy:
Very nonsensical and idiotic talk from this people.
Thou I'm not a fan of Fayose but everyone has the constitutional and human right to criticize which is one of the ingredients of democratic governance.

Trailer load of Buhari cow dung fall on you people.

Anuofia!
ANUOFIA IS THE NAME OF YOUR FATHER.YOU ANIMAL.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by win2kwire: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fayose should chase all Fulani Herdsmen from his state!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Iamzik: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why not?

They suddenly found boldness since their grand patron is back.

He that kills with the sword shall die by the sword

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by TheInsignia: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cow and politics don't mix.
Please don't use politics to corrupt farming and animal husbandry.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
enomakos:
I have not slap someone for many years now,I will like to start with this chairman
You shuld have start with your father first,dady' dog
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by firo08(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WE YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF FULANI HERDSMEN ON THIS ONE. IFAYOSE IS AN IDIOT angry
I guess u are the idiot not Fayose...you think like a slave... slave don't have choice and since u have eyes u can't see.. tribalism has taken over ur life. Religious bigot.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
enomakos:
You shuld have start with your father first,dady' dog.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Greatestchyke:
Odiegwu! Yeye people looking for public apology...well I'm yet to see their public apology to all the families and Nigerians for all the evil crimes ranging from rape, distruction of farms, houses/other properties and killing of innocent citizens which they have committed.

Chai, I weep for this country cry cry
YOUR FATHER IS THEIR LEADER.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Sagay212: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
ALOWONLE419:
WE YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF FULANI HERDSMEN ON THIS ONE. IFAYOSE IS AN IDIOT angry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by malakasea(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kingspin:
It would have been wise they take the government to court for failing to fulfilled campaign promise. There is hunger in the land. People need to get sense and demand for the real things.
Arant nonsens
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen Please I don't get it are you talking about the only Tsetse fly tribe in Nigeria called Fulani or something else? So now I can see its Buhari that is sponsoring them now I can see it better no wonder no one dare to challenge them hhhmmm........ ok

Nice one Fulani has just open another channel to abuse them and hate Buhari the more. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria I will say it over and over nothing will make me like Buhari and his party if even he turn Nigeria to Japan I will still hate him with passion because he is liar and a wicked man all I know Buhari will suffer one good day and for the Fulani don't worry I guess you people realized you are the only people alongside the Kurdish in the whole wide world that has not country origin or a particular origin till today that is why you are all very mindless and wicked if you know their origin all over the world kindly tell us, its a matter of time the very day Buhari is gone fulani will be hot soup.

Herdsmen please take him to court and let what the court will tell Fayose as his crime. If Buhari could refer to people he want to rule as Baboon and Dogs and yet many fools still celebrating him despite his refusal to withdraw the statement and apologize.

Please I beg you don't quote and bring IPOOH or oh that was what Kanu was saying please stay off my post I don't give a damn what the hell Kanu is saying because he is another goat that has no sense to drive home a point rather he was seeking to be president of the fools which I'm not part of ok. Please keep off biko. I only want people with sense to quote not a fool.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by kadupee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fulani is synonmious with ANIMAL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Wolfbrother(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fayose and the herdsmen they are both mad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by JoNach: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
lmaoooo savage!!!
omofunaab:

This one na zombie per excellence
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Elbowroom: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
hatchy:
Very nonsensical and idiotic talk from this people.
Thou I'm not a fan of Fayose but everyone has the constitutional and human right to criticize which is one of the ingredients of democratic governance.

Trailer load of Buhari cow dung fall on you people.

Anuofia!

So all what fayose was spewing na criticism?

Haaaaa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Ahmed711(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Experience is the best teacher http://pekmoney.club/894965165232
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by enomakos(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
malakasea:
You shuld have start with your father first,dady' dog
is he your father? Young man take time
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
I will always be saying it here again and again that boko haram and radical fulani herdsmen are radical islamic terrorists. What they are trained to do is caused violence and terrorised the society. Fayose has been doing well in ekiti state. He's silencing them by every means. Radical islamic fulani herdsmen are just shouting up and down without no points. The so called almajiris their leaders are breeding are still in perpetual poverty. They should keep it up and continue serving the clueless pmb.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by henrysam(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
We all know their saviour don come. Since baba left did we hear anything from them.
Hope they won't start killing innocent people soon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by wunmi590(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineV:

For G wagon

Lol, it seems G-Wagon is your favourite ride grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by MONITZ: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
And who will sue the C-in-C for all his hate and bile infused comments he has made over the years? This is the type of thing that happens when a certain set of people think they re more equal than other beings nd it gives them a false sense of superiority...

Fayose, F. F K nd most ibos re the only ones that always ready to challenge the hegemonic north ,if not these Mofos would ve overrun the whole country by now because they know that most of us re just too docile or ve come to accept their supremacy over us save the set of people I quoted above ..

They re involved in a riot in ur area and within the twinkle of an eye, a certain Kwakwasinya would comes to effect their bail from the police and a traditional ruler taken to Abuja and put in a cell for allowing the massacre of the Hausas//Fulanis in his domain.

And if that is not done a random teenage girl is picked from the South and forcefully converted to Islam nd hidden in the Emir's palace, it is pertinent to note that all the rubbish they display in the south won't be tolerated a bit by them if southerners try same in the northern parts because scores of them would be slaughtered like they did a Redeemed woman who was on a morning call, the reason given was that she 'blasphemed'. against Mohammed and the case died a natural death without a whimper of protest from the Christian faith , not a even a reproach from the president or their emirs for such a dastardly act which to me means that they re encouraging them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by slowice(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Everybody just dey chest beat for this obodo.... Lol grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bullhari is the sole sponsor of Fioolani Herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by marisdgreat(f): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob Jews are the most dangerous terrorist on earth
certified zombie so fulani herdsmen and boko haram are peace loving n abiding citizens. Sometimes i do wonder how u do reason. Is it that u have been hyponitized that u dont reason with your brain before u type n send.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Betrayed By Obaseki – Shaibu / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.