Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari (22159 Views)

Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Venymen(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob Jews are the most dangerous terrorist on earth
sarki in deed i think ur not morally and intellectually sound ,ur d reason we r on recession
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by 2016v2017: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
escodotman:
Why wont they threaten to drag Fayose to court for their god who has supported and backed them well in killing, raping and ravaging the whole country..
zoogeria is being rule by the entire fulani both the dead and the living almajiris
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Wyttcat: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Why won't they threaten him, when a whole Yoruba governor has turned himself to a joke following ipob and Nnamdi Kanu when he should be taking care of his state. The stupidd Fayose didn't raise money for Ekiti but Biafra, well, he said they are Biafra now, hope Ibos will now raise money and counsel for him.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
O boy Nigeria is a joke.
zoogeria is animal farm according to Aisha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by 2016v2017: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

Ipob Jews are the most dangerous terrorist on earth
if what you said is lie,may invisible trailer jam you.Amen

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:
Looking for publicity

I don't trust PDP and fayose

They can stage managed it

MUST U ALWAYS B STUPID
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
bhahahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahaahahahahahhaahhaahhaah. laugh just dey catch me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:
Looking for publicity
I don't trust PDP and fayose
They can stage managed it

hmm-mm, they're Nairaland spoken person is here
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by smileyoo: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
fulani-herdsmen fighting for buhari, now i can understand why the supposedly man of integrity 've been silent over their muderous activities. its sad. i can now confirm that buhari, i used to know & admire is no more there. all those that supported this buhari second coming made terrible mistake. his nepotism is too glaring for the un-biased to see. a true leader should be a bringer of justice to all. no body should be above the law, because his brother is at the helm of affairs. a little rebuke from buhari, would 've stopped these muderous activities of these fulani-herdsmen, but he was mute despite the killings. its painful loosing loved ones due to senseless killings that is preventable.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by FOLLEY20(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fayose will prefer going to jail to tender apology to Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by sunshineV(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, it seems G-Wagon is your favourite ride grin

If u gimme maruwa I go manage am grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by TinaAnita(f): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is Buhari really alive in every sense of the word? Smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by no1madman(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
As far as I am concerned,he's a dead man walking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by wunmi590(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineV:

If u gimme maruwa I go manage am grin

Lol, baba nah you biko, I know you are more than that, just give me the top you are wearing, let me manage it to my friends birthday party this weekend grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by sunshineV(f): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, baba nah you biko, I know you are more than that, just give me the top you are wearing, let me manage it to my friends birthday party this weekend grin

Na "ONLY THE BRAVE" I dey wear ooo. U fit manage am
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by wunmi590(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineV:

Na "ONLY THE BRAVE" I dey wear ooo. U fit manage am

Yes, why not, I would cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by sunshineV(f): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
wunmi590:

Yes, why not, I would cheesy

E Don dey fade ooo. Blue almost wan turn white. Still good?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by wunmi590(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2017
sunshineV:

E Don dey fade ooo. Blue almost wan turn white. Still good?

Yes, I go manage am, all nah swag wink
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by RillJ(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Very good development. At last, lets know who these 'Fulani herdsmen' are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by radical4jegmai(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2017
this country nothing u will not see
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by henrysam(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2017
We all know their saviour don come. Since baba left did we hear anything from them.
Hope they won't start killing innocent people soon. We take Allah beg them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by sunshineV(f): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
wunmi590:

Yes, I go manage am, all nah swag wink

Baba qbeg if I give u dis one watin I go wear nah? U wan make I carry my John Thomas upanddown
Re: Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

only in nigeria can a murderer sue u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate to screen Buhari’s nominees Thursday / APC Crisis: How Lack Of Consensus Stalled Oshiomhole’s Removal / Buhari Orders 4,000 Coronavirus Tests Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.