Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

When Is Jesus Coming Back? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is Jesus Coming Back? (4018 Views)

When Is Jesus Coming Back? (wars And Rumours Of War) / Is Jesus God? / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

Lol. You no go say I no warn you grin

Even Jesus does not know the date of his return...only God knows undecided

Setting a date for his return is an exercise in futility...
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Even Jesus does not know the date of his return...only God knows undecided

Setting a date for his return is an exercise in futility...

In less than 30 days, this generation will end. All things will be concluded before this generation ends.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Dohgon(m): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Quick one Dohgon, how can I decalcify the pineal gland?

For those who are not yet aware. The Pineal Gland is a gland that sits in the middle of your Brain. It produces the most important Hormone inthe Brain, Melatonin. Melatonin repairs cells at night along with providing various other benifits. Most people's Pineal Glands have become Calcified due to an overdependency on Light and lack of sleep. The whhite man, particularly has a very low functioning Pineal Gland therefore he Theorizes that the Pineal Gland is useless. Yet still he is engaging in producing Synthetic Melatonin (soon to be a billion dollar industry)

No one knows how the Pineal Gland produces Melatonin but Professor MOmOh teaches that it is through a connection to the Spiritual energy of the universe. He has developed various tools to measure Pineal function as well as techniques to de Calcify the gland. Please visit the dohgonuniversity.com where you can contact him directly.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrPresident1:

In less than 30 days, this generation will end. All things will be concluded before this generation ends.

What exactly is ending? Infact I'll be waiting to see what happens. But I won't spare you if nothing happens.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by MrPresident1: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

What exactly is ending? Infact I'll be waiting to see what happens. But I won't spare you if nothing happens.

Lol. He says he won't spare me, lol grin
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Immorttal: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

i will provide the koboko you will use to lash him hard if this one fails.

1 Like

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by rhektor(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dohgon:

Understand the illogical reasoning behind the god concept of creation. He (god) being all powerful and wise decides to enter into an exercise by creating similar being to himself, not because he is lonely but because he can. He first did so when he created his angels but then (having being pleased) with his angels (even a defiant one name Lucifer) he decides to create (man) in their (god and his angels) own image.

(The illogical activities begin) He creates a man and a woman (adam and eve) He gives them Free-will to do anything they want (with conditions) by putting all kinds of temptations in their lives (for obedience sake)

That means that Lucifer has thought him things he (god) in his infinite wisdom did not know. (rebellion and disobedience)

Lets fast-forward a bit to understand that the world as it is today is all Lucifer’s fault. Or is it?

God is flawed because he created Lucifer and refused to fix him knowing that Lucifer had the potential to corrupt everything he, God creates.

How can people believe in this crap? The reason is because religious people have no other way to explain their creation so they overlook these illogical flaws in their God stories. They refuse to understand Pure Energy because their awareness is too limited to believe that Consciousness can exist without a host.

Who created DNA? Who created Monkeys and Fishes? Please. Intelligence needs no host. It’s like saying which came first, the Chicken or the Egg? The Brain or Intelligence? I would argue that Intelligence came first.

This statement follows no argument pattern just your doctored mindset.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by rhektor(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dohgon:

For those who are not yet aware. The Pineal Gland is a gland that sits in the middle of your Brain. It produces the most important Hormone inthe Brain, Melatonin. Melatonin repairs cells at night along with providing various other benifits. Most people's Pineal Glands have become Calcified due to an overdependency on Light and lack of sleep. The whhite man, particularly has a very low functioning Pineal Gland therefore he Theorizes that the Pineal Gland is useless. Yet still he is engaging in producing Synthetic Melatonin (soon to be a billion dollar industry)

No one knows how the Pineal Gland produces Melatonin but Professor MOmOh teaches that it is through a connection to the Spiritual energy of the universe. He has developed various tools to measure Pineal function as well as techniques to de Calcify the gland. Please visit the dohgonuniversity.com where you can contact him directly.

And unproven assertion keep it up
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
MrPresident1:

God and Jesus' timekeeper, we dey wait for this generation to end ooo... We have less than 5 days to go angry
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immorttal:
i will provide the koboko you will use to lash him hard if this one fails.

Brother, please fetch me the best koboko you have... I dey flex muscles for gym right now... cheesy
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Immorttal: 4:08am On Sep 29, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Brother, please fetch me the best koboko you have... I dey flex muscles for gym right now... cheesy
lol cheesy
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by sharpwriter(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
MrPresident1:

Lol... Bros. Are you sure you are okay? I could see you're still active here.

So your prophecy abi na prediction failed. So when next is the world abi na this generation ending? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Odumeje-indabosky" -A Disgrace To Christianity / A Wise Man Is Not Cowed By Knowledge But Uses It To Guide Him / If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Are We Still Going To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.