Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,418 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (97369 Views)

My Worst Enemy In School Turned My Husband- Lady / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
cococandy:

Probably

Stilly they don't change that much as they grow do they?

Some people only post certain things here just for the shock value
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by BossLadyF(f): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chukazu:
This is what you get when parents turn their daughters to a domestic slave, but allow their sons to watch TV and play football

My neighbor has made it habit to enforce the daughter to do the dishes, sweep and clean house while the boy would be left riding bicycle.

The last time OMONI OBOLI spoke against it-Nigerians came for her neck... This is the result of it

Exactly!!! I travelled for just 4days and returned meeting Maggots in the kitchen too and my elder bro was the only one at home because my family travelled a day after I travelled. I remember our childhood how my parents will make me do all the chores and when I complain they will be like "don't you know you're a woman?"

3 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
BossLadyF:

Exactly!!! I travelled for just 4days and returned meeting Maggots in the kitchen too and my elder bro was the only one at home because my family travelled a day after I travelled. I remember our childhood how my parents will make me do all the chores and when I complain they will be like "don't you know you're a woman?"

We are all boys in our family, and though my mother didn't even need to shout for me to wash the plates as the first born I just knew it was my role to do some work and delegate the rest to the others. I scrubbed the floor, wash the toilet, swept the parlour except cooking because my cooking skills isn't trusted so me I don't know o, I guess some parents did a bad job raising some kids

3 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by mikolo80: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
ImaIma1:

I hear you Mr manist.
I can't fit shout Mrs non feminist
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by chuksdavid28(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
that's just pure dirtyness...u being a man doesn't mean u shldnt keep ur environment clean.
and she should av noticed his dirtyness while they where dating and was cool Wif it...y d Bleep she should complain now

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by abimbawealth(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wise woman should know that men are not domesticated.
She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

Any man who washes dishes at home is a sîssy.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.
She's the true reason for my absence.

Are you being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by magicbrain007: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
It is so easy to judge people when you don't know the other side of the story. I am the unfortunate husband involved in this mess, Just to let you all know I was properly brought up by really strict parents and at the age of seven I was already able to cook meals for my entire family.

If only my wife asked questions before throwing me out to the whole world.....I was suppose to travel with her then I had auditors in my office and my annual leave was cut short.....I spent the next days after she traveled doing overtime at the office and had to pass the night with colleagues that stay closer to the office. The one or two days I got home I was too tired to put on the gen or go anywhere other than my bedroom.

Why am I even defending myself ?? bloody hell!

This woman I have slaved for just lost my trust in her judgement 100%

#Nonsense!!!
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
magicbrain007:
It is so easy to judge people when you don't know the other side of the story. I am the unfortunate husband involved in this mess, Just to let you all know I was properly brought up by really strict parents and at the age of seven I was already able to cook meals for my entire family.

If only my wife asked questions before throwing me out to the whole world.....I was suppose to travel with her then I had auditors in my office and my annual leave was cut short.....I spent the next days after she traveled doing overtime at the office and had to pass the night with colleagues that stay closer to the office. The one or two days I got home I was too tired to put on the gen or go anywhere other than my bedroom.

Why am I even defending myself ?? bloody hell!

This woman I have slaved for just lost my trust in her judgement 100%

#Nonsense!!!

Nice try

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Mememan: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2017
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.

[/s]
Ọ́dẹ́

Shebi na because u see person
When u start leaving alone, go call ur landlord wife to com help u wash.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by sleuthhound: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2017
faithscharms:
Your husband is a dirty and disgusting man sorry to say..What the fvck is that now?so he can't just help in cleaning his own dirt and has to wait for his wife to return after 1week? shocked I just can't deal.

Some men are just not it but if it's to put his D in her punny he will have the energy for that shey? angryGod forbid bad thing mbok
it could be a sign he Probably didnt sleep in dat house 4 dat 1wk she was gone. Think abt dat as well, uno men na
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Chukazu: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2017
BossLadyF:

My dear, any parent who does that is only raising up a "liability monster"

Usually they are the kind of men who grow up with mindset of gender superiority

They are the type that would end up as wife beaters, resulting in domestic violence because they will use their wives as house helps

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Chukazu: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2017
pcguru1:

We are all boys in our family, and though my mother didn't even need to shout for me to wash the plates as the first born I just knew it was my role to do some work and delegate the rest to the others. I scrubbed the floor, wash the toilet, swept the parlour except cooking because my cooking skills isn't trusted so me I don't know o, I guess some parents did a bad job raising some kids

#Unique!
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by BossLadyF(f): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
pcguru1:

The most annoying is that my dad can work a lot and even cook. I really admire men who do house chores
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Faithscharms2(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
sleuthhound:
it could be a sign he Probably didnt sleep in dat house 4 dat 1wk she was gone. Think abt dat as well, uno men na

Hmm men can't be trusted..so just because she travelled for a week he decides to sleep somewhere else?I bet with another woman too.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your mama didn't raise you right. Only a real sisi suffering from inferiority complex talks the way you do. A #FakeArseNobody #SeeYourTrueFaceBelow

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 25, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Boss!!!!!! I hail thee!

#NwaAmaikpeoyoyo

#Biggest fool #FellowMonkeysOfTheSameRedNyashes with your #FatBelles

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by hypnotic(m): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
meanwhile kitchen accessories can be gotten here

https://hadassahlingerie.smemarkethub.com/products/the-kitchen-store/
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Tinalex(f): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
nwakibe:

Bross, I raise my left nyach for u. As if women no dey bring food for table. The man is foolishly wicked. Thank God for my mum wey forc us to do all house chores the time we where growing up irrespective of our gender.
Wow...may God bless your mom n may she eat the fruit of her labor.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by ylaa(f): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2020
For this comment, you are the best guy on Nairaland and in Nigeria. God bless your mum and bless you for practicing all she taught you.

nwakibe:

Bross, I raise my left nyach for u. As if women no dey bring food for table. The man is foolishly wicked. Thank God for my mum wey forc us to do all house chores the time we where growing up irrespective of our gender.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Thazard(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
DonVikings:
Why must reference be made to a PIG? grin
I Blame Kanu for this.
Potor Yoots and Pigs.. grin

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Which Cream Can I Use For My Baby She Has These "Ela" On Her Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.