Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Judas Concept - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Judas Concept (320 Views)

New Book Alert: Download A Free Copy Of The Judas Web / New Book Release: The Judas Web / Judas' Shadow (a Poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Judas Concept by Shalik(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2017
I am Death.. I betray my brother Life .. He brings happiness to them... makes them smile ... brings them joy that could last miles and miles.. He was created by the Architect from the place of light... always His favourite.. always the first chosen .. to replenish His world... His world of mortals.. His world of betterness... Life was the first to see this world... Life may even be seen as the true Father of creation.. how did The Architect come to be ?
I am Death... the miserable brother of Life... I am death.. the destroyer of worlds.. I bring sorrow I bring pain that burrows deep into their tender ... marrows
It's no wonder they despise me so much, everything I touch is instantly .. hurt
He made me from the threads of the Dreaming, the least favorite but a noted necessity .. for I am the master of balance
Always chosen after my brother ..I come to wreck the work he has done ... damage all his ..plans
I am becoming ... the sworn enemy of their prayers .. I am becoming ... a subtle ...deceiver .. I am becoming a synagogue to a ..godless function... an object to devour the spiritually ..blind ... an unsung martyr from His dark ..mind

(1) (Reply)

Call For Members Of A Theater Group / Combination To The Vault (an Inspiring Article) / Love Prose (to My Little Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.