Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. (1234 Views)

Husband And Wife Were Watching National Geographic / PICs:When You Are Watching A Movie With Ur Family,suddenly A Sex Scene Came Up / Grandma And Grandpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by DONFASZY(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
Grandma and Grandpa were watching a healing service on the television.

The evangelist called to all who wanted to be healed to go to their television set, place one hand on the TV and the other hand on the body part where they wanted to be healed.

Grandma got up and slowly hobbled to the television set, placed her right hand on the set and her left hand on her arthritic shoulder that was causing her to have great pain.

Then Grandpa got up, went to the TV, placed his right hand on the set and his left hand on his crotch.

Grandma scowled at him and said, "I guess you just don't get it. The purpose of doing this is to heal the sick, not raise the dead."
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by tayoast(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2010
arhrhrh!!!!!! grin grin grin

Rude grandma
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by DAVE5(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
i guess d grandma didnt know she herself was dead as a doornail
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2010
Me likey cheesy
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by k9ine(m): 4:29am On Feb 24, 2010
@Don faszy
I will arrest you for aggravated assault.

You want to use lafta to destroy peoples intestines.
I spat on my laptop, when I burst unto lafta.

tnx jare
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by k9ine(m): 4:36am On Feb 24, 2010
@Don faszy
I will arrest you for aggravated assault.

You want to use lafta to destroy peoples intestines.
I spat on my laptop, when I burst unto lafta.

tnx jare
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by Kunbee: 5:24am On Feb 24, 2010
Lafta is good
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by nganihu: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
two thumbs up
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by snthesis(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
tanks 4 d laffs grin-i needed it
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by Jeovy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
hahahahahahaha, bad grandma
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by jossy1luv(f): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2010
U just made my day
Re: Grandma And Grandpa Were Watching A Healing Service On The Television. by Kunbee: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
Dont mention

(1) (Reply)

The Arrogance Of Authority / Finally Together! / I Mean It+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.