Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (50110 Views)

Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by ActionsShure: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
I dont believe it.
So he makes roughly 6p00 to 8000 a day
Abegi
Lies
He might be a ritualist
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by maklelemakukula(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Leez:

wia u go since?
them ban am grin
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by kennyclassic: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good point made
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who will apprehend the fake pastors that make over 10million Naira weekly?
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by YelloweWest: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Beggars make a lot of money o
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by YelloweWest: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
ActionsShure:
I dont believe it.
So he makes roughly 6p00 to 8000 a day
Abegi
Lies
He might be a ritualist
No talk o. They make good money
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Truckpusher(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
This dude makes close to 250,000 naira on the average without so much sweat .

He's a genius grin
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by mywells: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Among all tribe in Nigeria Yoruba are the most cheer full giver come sun come rain,an emaciated hausa fulani decendant would open that rotten mouth and chants (esanu mi tori olorun ,oni ri alakoba)all sorts of emergecy prayer lines.
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by win2kwire: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Still better than ibo drug dealers using Nigerian passports to destroy Nigeria all over the world!
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by haryomikun(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:
N8,000 daily is more than what many legit big boys make in Lagos.

Lol. 240k a month more than what legit big boys make?

Go and reevaluate sir
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by ojotobiloba1: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
I seized to give the begger en route to my house any alms again wen I realized the dude was using portable smart phone....
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by laliga01: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
8000×25=200,000 Naira per month shocked shocked shocked
I never see 200K before
How much be Lala salary shocked shocked shocked
See Money

Begging loading ........89% at Isolo
2.5M in a year grin grin
No tax grin

Lolx....guy your analysis na first class.
Lemme go sip some kunu.
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by laliga01: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
speezyWears:

Story teller

Who ask you.........
Guy, obviously you be attention seeker.
Enemy of progress.
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Profhussy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=Freebrowsing12 post=59714847]A fake blind beggar, Abdullahi Abbas, who was apprehended in the Ikorodu area of Lagos state yesterday August 21st, has confessed to making between N5,500 and N8,000 daily just by disguising as a beggar.

37-year-old Abdullahi who is always led by a 12-year-old boy (name withheld), begged for alms every day at the First Gate and Odogunyan area of Ikorodu.

He was apprehended yesterday after an inquisitive resident of the area, Adeoye Baliks, engaged him in a conversation that made her raise an eyebrow. According to Vanguard, she raised an alarm and the man was examined by passersby and it was discovered that he was not blind.

When interrogated, Abdullahi who is from Oyo state, said he belongs to a group of beggars who feign various types of deformity just to get people to sympathise with them and give them money. But for the timely intervention of the vigilante group members in the area, the mob that had gather gathered were in the process of lynching him. He was rescued and then handed over to the police in Sagamu.

SOURCE: http://trendinghelm..com/2017/08/i-make-n8000-daily-fake-blind-beggar.html[/this one na hustler]
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by optimismlaz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na them
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by thesicilian: 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
seunny4lif:
8000×25=200,000 Naira per month shocked shocked shocked
I never see 200K before
How much be Lala salary shocked shocked shocked
See Money

Begging loading ........89% at Isolo
2.5M in a year grin grin
No tax grin
Hahaha. Why 25? You think they go on weekend breaks and public holidays? Bro they beg round the clock o
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Profhussy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Niger yahoo
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Neduzze5(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
rheether:
During my last rag day in school, I made more than 15k

So you ragged throughout school till your final year? shocked

Babe, you harsh ooo!!
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by smartnero24(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shey dem lynch Evans?

Dem lynch Saraki?

Abi dem lynch all those ones wey dey pass Ghana must go bags around for Presidency and NASS?

Na only for people like did dem sabi do jungle justice?

Make em leave the poor dude joor. He's not a thief.
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by seunny4lif(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
thesicilian:

Hahaha. Why 25? You think they go on weekend breaks and public holidays? Bro they beg round the clock o
I dey reason holiday ni jooor
They fit rest on Sunday
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by seunny4lif(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
laliga01:

Lolx....guy your analysis na first class.
Lemme go sip some kunu.
grin grin
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by MadCow1: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They have a problem with a poor hungry and desperate Man preying on their conscience to get some money to feed.. But they are okay with a Con Man that uses religion to prey on their insecurities, fear of the unknown and mental weaknesses to make billions of Dollars.

Africans are remarkably stupiid. 8K, ehen? And people are saying they don't give alms because the people are faking it or they are able bodied. Are Pastors not able bodied men? Are they not also faking everything they tell them? Since when has falling down under annointing cured and disease? What do they do that makes them deserve the billions in untaxed money they make? Just stand on the pulpit and recite passages from an ancient book, make incantations (prayers) to an invincible Man in the Sky and give them hollow assurances that when they die they will live Mansions built on streets paved with Gold. grin

I give alms because whoever begs you for money or food must be hungry and desperate. Period!! Even I have at some point had to beg total strangers for money because I was stranded and desperate and the Man who actually helped me that Night, I do not remember his face or name but that 5 Naira he gave me ensured I got home safe that night and I am forever grateful to him. Give help because the person needs help and you can afford to and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by MadCow1: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
naijaboiy:
Everything na lynching. Who did he kill or rob that he should be lynched?

Money that you gave him out of your own compassion because you thought he was actually blind now you want to kill him because he wasn't really blind?

How much did they give him sef? I'm sure majority of the mob had never dropped a kobo in his plate but they want to be the one to judge him.

People who gave him money have done good in their hearts, it doesn't matter whether he's really blind or not. What matters is that you have contributed your own part to humanity.

Anybody that tries to deceive people to gain fake sympathy will suffer for it in his own way so lynching will not change anything but create more problems.

Jobless, angry touts everywhere! undecided

Barman!!! Give this Guy two Orijin bitters and Aligator Pepper for seriousness.

No mind those yeye people. So is it an offence to exploit their compassionate side?
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who open gate for u? tongue

1 Like

Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Ezionye(f): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
rheether:
During my last rag day in school, I made more than 15k

Still not worth it
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by omoelerin1: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Why is the boy face blocked and names withheld but the man own is not?
The boy is an under age, innocent and a victim of child abuse.
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by faithscharms(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmm a lot of white collar jobs don't pay up to that. So begging is a lucrative hustle too grin grin..abeg lemi come and be going joor,nothing surprises me with Nigerians anymore lol
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by jacyhelen(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

simply Put,every-Sunday.
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Leez(m): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
maklelemakukula:
them ban am grin
grin grin
Re: 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses by Leez(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
law is unfair
true that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.