Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You (1254 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? / Dear Cheating Wives, Please Read. / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
First and foremost, it's very important that we are in agreement on the issue of God.

Seriously, if that isn't taken care of then there is no real progress that can be made with me I'm afraid.

We need to share the same views on God. I think that's the only we can really live in harmony.

So, please, if anyone would like to indulge me (who knows where this might lead), what is God to you? Is it possible that we're a match? I'm seriously looking for my special women.

Help me out here. Biko
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
So how many wives are you planning to marry?
I have a list of female nairalanders I can recommend for you.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rorachy:
So how many wives are you planning to marry?

I have a list of female nairalanders I can recommend for you.

Let's see how many can handle me first.

I forgot to add, in defining what God means to us, we also need very clear terms regarding marriage. Our meaning needs to be the same in that arena as well. Some might argue that without God there's no marriage.

So what kind if marriage are you looking for?

Mbok, if the female nairalanders are interested in further correspondence, let me know. It's tiring living for yourself and yourself alone. I need someone, or someones to build futures with.

Sösöñö Rorachy
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jahsam:

Let's see how many can handle me first.

I forgot to add, in defining what God means to us, we also need very clear terms regarding marriage. Our meaning needs to be the same in that arena as well. Some might argue that without God there's no marriage.

So what kind if marriage are you looking for?

Mbok, if the female nairalanders are interested in further correspondence, let me know. It's tiring living for yourself and yourself alone. I need someone, or someones to build futures with.

Sösöñö Rorachy
OK cool.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is there anything you guys would like to know about me?
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
are u a christian/muslim, ipob/afonja, rich/poor,dark/fair, tall/short,wia do u work,ur state of origin & u cant live peacefully with two women
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
are u a christian/muslim, ipob/afonja, rich/poor,dark/fair, tall/short,wia do u work,ur state of origin & u cant live peacefully with two women

I lean closer towards a Muslim lifestyle but I had a Jehovah's Witness upbringing. I think I have found my feet, spiritually, but you'll have to get to know me better to know if our points of view really align.

My riches are in heaven

I'd say I have a light milk, chocolatey complexion. If you're a painter then just imagine you've mixed a little some Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre and Burnt Umber. Burnt Umber for the darker tones and more Burnt Sienna/Yellow Ochre for the parts of my body shielded from the sun. A few scars but mostly smooth skin.

Average height

I'm a writer.

From Akwa Ibom but born in Kaduna

Who says I can't live peacefully with two women? We also don't have to live together all the time though...but think how how could it could be...
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by jacyhelen(f): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Well op u can explain ooooo lol..
The most difficult thing in life is founding a good life partner!!!
I wish u well my brother..
Stay away from all these slay queens,those who bleach and those who use cream to change from dark to yellow pawpaw.
All that glitters are not gold.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jahsam:

I lean closer towards a Muslim lifestyle but I had a Jehovah's Witness upbringing. I think I have found my feet, spiritually, but you'll have to get to know me better to know if our points of view really align.

My riches are in heaven

I'd say I have a light milk, chocolatey complexion. If you're a painter then just imagine you've mixed a little some Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre and Burnt Umber. Burnt Umber for the darker tones and more Burnt Sienna/Yellow Ochre for the parts of my body shielded from the sun. A few scars but mostly smooth skin.

Average height

I'm a writer.

From Akwa Ibom but born in Kaduna

Who says I can't live peacefully with two women? We also don't have to live together all the time though...but think how how could it could be...
ok let me help u,oyindidi,Dlordsamurai,luminouz,humeeh,lewaluv,airforce1,fabulocity,lala247,purple25,victornezzar,tamarapetty,rorachy pls dis guy needs help
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
jacyhelen:
The most difficult thing in life is founding a good life partner!!!
Stay away from all these slay queens,those who bleach and those who use cream to change from dark to yellow pawpaw.

Thank you o jacyhelen. Slay queens are not my portion. There's nothing quite like a woman with her natural complexion. Dark skin is beautiful. Controversial opinion but I am truly sorry for you if you're using chemicals to burn your skin to something else. I wish I could meet the person that hurt you and made you think you weren't beautiful in the skin you came in, or whoever made you think lighter is better. It isn't. There doesn't need to be a debate about it.

So please, if you have any sisters with skin that shines like obsidian, let me know o. I don't discriminate like that.

And yes, finding a good life partner, wow. It's a real struggle.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
ok let me help u,oyindidi,Dlordsamurai,luminouz,humeeh,lewaluv,airforce1,fabulocity,lala247,purple25,victornezzar,tamarapetty,rorachy pls dis guy needs help

The good kind of help o. I've had my fair share of heartbreak. I don tire
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
jacyhelen:
The most difficult thing in life is finding a good life partner!!!
True, its when guys want to settle down that the realize that not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jahsam:

The good kind of help o. I've had my fair share of heartbreak. I don tire
i called dem to advice u
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
i called dem to advice u

I appreciate that. Thank you.

Why do you think I can't live peacefully with two women?
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Victornezzar: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
baba if ur looking for a wife, would advice you to calm down and observe d gal u love oo
marriage no be rush rush
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jahsam:

I appreciate that. Thank you.

Why do you think I can't live peacefully with two women?
1 becos ur riches are in heaven.
2 u dont know ur complexion
3 u will like 1 dan d oda
4 u have not manage 1 wife u are speaking of wives
4 polygamy is wahala with all d dramas & juju
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
Yea babe.....I am here o....

Jahsam or Potsam tongue....them plenty for ma hand......should they send PMs
But u sound morafucking rigid sha o....hope ur not a religious hothead
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by luminouz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
He wants more than 1 woman shocked
Babe...u sure I should help this guy shocked
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:

Yea babe.....I am here o....

Jahsam or Potsam tongue....them plenty for ma hand......should they send PMs
But u sound morafucking rigid sha o....hope ur not a religious hothead

Lol. I can be surprisingly flexible. Let's get to talking first
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:

help him he has been heartbroken for sometime

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:

grin

I'm just trying to be an honest man here. I know that I can't promise to love just one woman for the rest of my life. It's in my heart to develop feelings and get attracted to other women. It happens no matter what relationship I am in. I have tried my utmost hardest to remain faithful; I've lost out on developing friendships because I sensed romantic feelings starting to enter, most times not even from the woman but from me. And I don't mean simply wanting to have sex with other women. I mean wanting to build futures with other women, to be involved in their lives intimately and have them be intimately involved in mine.

I don't know if anyone reading this can relate but have you ever been with someone and felt your sternum vibrate when you're talking and relating to them? Does anyone then know how much it hurts when you have that feeling with someone that isn't your girlfriend or spouse?

So, I'm just being honest here o. No woman has ever been my "only one" but I can give you the world as I see it. If that isn't enough then I'm sorry. Maybe I'll have to be a lifelong bachelor

I started cataloguing my wahala in another thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4003889/break-up-letter. I can update it if people would like to know more about how I think.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz,i hope d guy is jovial & flexible or else he is on a long tin,i asked him some questions up dere & he wrote an epistle as answer
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
telling me ur riches are in heaven y u no kuku die go marry for heaven.Mtcheeeew
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:

1. Isn't that where I'm supposed to be storing my riches?
2. Okay o, my poetry was too much. I'm brown.
3. Yeah, that is inevitable, there will be someone I'll be closer to in certain ways and vice versa. What we haven't discussed here are the rights of the women in this arrangement. Must they be tied to me and me alone? What if they have interests in other men? Which happens, let's not pretend that it doesn't.
4. Okay, let me refine the ultimate search; I'm looking for my 1st wife now. Undeniably a special position. Doesn't have to be till death do us part though...
4. Hmm, juju...don't worry, I have my tools to fight this.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
luminouz,i hope d guy is jovial & flexible or else he is on a long tin,i asked him some questions up dere & he wrote an epistle as answer

Epistle? I'm looking for a wife that likes to read as well. I am a writer after all.
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
telling me ur riches are in heaven y u no kuku die go marry for heaven.Mtcheeeew

Who says heaven isn't right here in earth with us? We just need to uncover it. No one needs to die
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:

dont u want d queen tashira again or should i send moniq or amelia or jael tonight
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
help him he has been heartbroken for sometime
OK...for u babe...just for u!!
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
luminouz:

OK...for u babe...just for u!!

You guys are three much mehn
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by luminouz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
dont u want d queen tashira again or should i send moniq or amelia or jael tonight
Lmaoooooo
I like Jael.....sounds sexy... grin
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by luminouz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Preetiex:
I read it dear n I was like shocked
Re: Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You by luminouz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jahsam:

You guys are three much mehn
Send me a PM n I will drop monikers of single n sexy ladies for u....I can't post them hia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Her Ex-boyfriend On Facebook / Meet The Most Handsome Nairalander(photo) / I Don't Want A Girl Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.