Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

4 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Not Ashamed Of Smoking Weed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Not Ashamed Of Smoking Weed. (1277 Views)

I’m Not Ashamed’ – Phyna Reveals Why She Had Two Abortions At Age 19, 24 / I Am Not Ashamed Of My Heavy Waist (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Not Ashamed Of Smoking Weed. by tortorri1: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
In Nigeria, a lot of our musicians smoke weed (a.k.a Igbo). Some reasons they give for doing it are that it helps them relax, or that it gives them inspiration for their music. Another popular reason they give is that it helps boost their confidence before and while performing on stage.

Even though a lot of these musicians smoke weed, Not all of them are comfortable with the public knowing about it. Just a handful actually refuse to be ashamed of doing it.

Below are four (4) Nigerian musicians that are not of ashamed of smoking weed...

Read Full Story Here => http://www.tortorri.com/2017/08/4-nigerian-musicians-who-are-not.html <=

(1) (Reply)

See Notorious B.i.g After He Finished Kindergarten In 1978 (photos) / Curvaceous Ghanaian celebrity, Joselyn Dumas Speaks On Losing Weight. / 'I Miss Bobriskky's Snapchats So Much''- BBA Star Dillish Mathew Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.