Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures (36285 Views)

President Buhari @SAIBABA Loves Kids! PICTURES.. / Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) / Governor Rochas Okorocha To Empower Over 13,000 African Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by zoedicus: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
DaniDani:
The small girl in the last picture holding something that looks like something. This one will like cucumber so much. The man should be concerned about that obese boy. Enjoy yourself! Kogi people over to you.

Are you well?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by millionboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
9jvirgin:
Igbos supported this guy just because he insulted Buhari, How can a sane and sensible person support this nuisance.
u and buhari is nusaince.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Omoteyi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
See my Lead British International School, Gwarinpa, abuja friend here........this guy can forment trouble eh! but Kudos to his handlers in the school. Infact Hon. Oluwoloe Oke the founder and promoter of the school is trying and even a roll model to the students and pupils in the school. Enjoy your holiday my good friend.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Kiakia(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
SweetJoystick:
With government money abi in the name of constituency project angry
Dino Melaye is more foolish than I thought he was. Youthful exuberance is worryng him, walahi. He is simply not fit to be a member of the highest law making body in the land. He obviously behaves like a child. What he has displayed here by posting those pictures online shows how childish he is. An unfortunate show-off, I must say.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by stuffs4me(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Who else notice that Mr dino has never ever flaunt his wife is she ugly?

She's not ugly, she is an unfaithful woman. Who flaunts an unfaithful woman. He divorced her when her wahala was too much. Dino Melaye is a single parent that had dedicated his life to his kids.

Hate him or love him, he is still a great dad.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by stuffs4me(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kiakia:
Dino Melaye is more foolish than I thought he was. Youthful exuberance is worryng him, walahi. He is simply not fit to be a member of the highest law making body in the land. He obviously behaves like a child. What he has displayed here by posting those pictures online shows how childish he is. An unfortunate show-off, I must say.

You need help. Its obvious you grew up in a loveless home where there is no love whatsoever. A man took his kids on a boat ride is foolish and childish to you.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by petitejolie(f): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
Who else notice that Mr dino has never ever flaunt his wife is she ugly?
lol! he's not married again na. but if u see his daughter uve seen d ex wife. she's d photocopy of her mum.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by ebuguy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmm too much moneyHmmm too much moneyHmmm too much money
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by vaca1: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
The fat one resemble whale....
kaii Nigerians, una no dey disappoint.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by ozo13(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
hahaha.guy ur mouth bad o.had to look at d pix again
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by octus2008(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
This must b Aqua Safari in Ada Ghana
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fugly cuties grin
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Maxvasia(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
What?! Funke!!! shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Colossal2673(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dino no get wife?
Why the wife no dey d pics
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Ellieanna: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Book your flights today at affordable prices on Travelstart
Click
http://www.travelstart.com/?affId=204425
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
see what the children of the massess are missing.. it is your fcking money grin
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by goodlife4every1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
E pain am �
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Bimpe29: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dino is lavishing taxpayers' monies at the expense of his poor constituents. Same thing goes for other senators.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by ogbeniolola: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Unsustainable luxury!
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by mamawin(f): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sunofgod:
Bad guyyyy
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Dayvdblake: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
see that one FAT face. ..
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by kelzgie: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Makapedia:
See more pictures : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/senator-dino-melaye-enjoying-safari-cruise-with-his-kids-pictures

Cc; lalasticlala
Eeya.. these kids are so gentle and modest.. they dont even look money-like.. ..humble kids swaggy dad
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by onatisi(m): 2:24am On Aug 23, 2017
nice one from dino

do everything to give your children the best platform to succeed in life
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Natudu: 2:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Dinosky, my guy. The ground too hot. Abeg u need the cooling off. Governor Bello would need some chill pills wink wink
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 4:16am On Aug 23, 2017
I've been observing how the fat one poses in pics Dino shares, he wil surely be like Dino Melaye, he will also be constituting nuisance. But that second boy always looks calm... He's mature mentally

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Rhea(f): 5:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Make una enjoy. na una time. When Dino don fatten una up finish, hungry nigerians go carry una make better pepper soup
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by onatisi(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
I've been observing how the fat one poses in pics Dino shares, he wil surely be like Dino Melaye, he will also be constituting nuisance. But that second boy always looks calm... He's mature mentally
This post got me all cracking up
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by tk4rd: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2017
That's his bodyguard.?? Or what.??
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by tk4rd: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2017
SweetJoystick:
With government money abi in the name of constituency project angry
Charity begins at home.
Nothing wrong if he started the constituency projects from his home.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by attackgat: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2017
The man knows how to enjoy his money
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by chuks000(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:
But

Where was my dad when this man was hustling grin grin grin

Same way ur dad has been wondering what u have been doing when Naymar was practicing
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2017
chuks000:

Same way ur dad has been wondering what u have been doing when Naymar was practicing
No bro my mum always beat me whenever i go out nd play ball with my street friends
By the way my dream job is to become a Crime investigator or agent smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors / Why PDP May Lose 2023 Presidential Election – Reno Omokri / Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.