Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures (36283 Views)

President Buhari @SAIBABA Loves Kids! PICTURES.. / Dino Malaye Celebrates Children's Day With His Kids (Photos) / Governor Rochas Okorocha To Empower Over 13,000 African Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by onyi143: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beautiful pic and cute kids. The problem we are having in this country are the youth, when we youth realized to fight for our right then everything will be alright. Bitcoin, Perfect money PayPal available check us at Nairaomm.com

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by Kiakia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
stuffs4me:

You need help. Its obvious you grew up in a loveless home where there is no love whatsoever. A man took his kids on a boat ride is foolish and childish to you.
Understand my arguement. I am not saying he should not take his children out on a boat cruise or whatever, but why splash photos of the outing on social media? You get my point? Who is he trying to impress by such action? How many of his colleagues indulge in such trivialites? His showmanship is just disgusting!
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures by DUNKA(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2017
Please does any one know where the vacation spot is at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Replies Gumi’s Allegations Of Military Supporting Bandits / Obaseki’s Use Of Concrete Opens New Vista For Roads In Edo- Vanguard / Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.