Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. (648 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by Nwanna2588: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
To my surprise, my boy cannot remember the E-MAIL address he used to register JAMB!
Please what should we do to enable us print it?
We made some calls to some online numbers provided by JAMB but they don't seem to be positive result. Also I think they are not the right people to tell me way out.
Please help if you have encountered similar thing
Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by SEEDORF441(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
I pray brain will fall on him to remember
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by GdexFolami(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
His email shud b on hz portal now ....
Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by SetrakusRa(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
GdexFolami:
His email shud b on hz portal now ....

how can he get access to this portal without the email addr?
Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by leditexy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Check out for his e-registration and examination slip if it is still within ur reach
Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by GdexFolami(m): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
SetrakusRa:

how can he get access to this portal without the email addr?
haba ,his reg no and his password now but if he doesn't remember both his registration number and email together plus lost all his jamb documents .I consider that as stupidity and I don't think he is ready for university ,if u could flog him ,pls do
Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by Ezi39: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
What a careless boy! I've the same case here and I am now interested on the outcomes.
Please who had in the past witnessed it?
Re: Help! He Cannot Remember His E-MAIL ID For JAMB To Produce His Original Result. by CHOCHOLEE(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
he should check for his jamb print out..if he can... dats de only way
or better still go to any nearby jamb office, maybe they can help��

(1) (Reply)

CDSS Ojo Class Of '97 Renovate Classrooms, Recognize Management At 20th Reunion / AAU Post UTME Form Is Out / Breaking News!!!!!! SSANU, NASU, NAAT Declare Total, Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.