Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (3329 Views)

Why Money Is Very Important In Courtship? / Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. / Dating Versus Courtship: What Is The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Simongm(m): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2017

COMMUNICATION IN COURTSHIP
*What you Should Talk about during Courtship*

Effective communication and studying your partner is the key you must have for you to know his/her love language I'll always be grateful for the life of Late Pst Bimbo Odukoya, her messages on courtship and marriage is still relevant and very much effective even till now Youths need to get that message on things to talk about before getting married, i believe we'll learn something form this. Have you talked about:

1. background

2. Do's and dont's

3. Weaknesses: e.g. snoring, eating habit e.t.c

4. Formal education: to what level?

5. Verbal skills: how does he/she talks

6. Expected roles of both individuals in the marriage: His roles as husband and father and her roles as wife mother of your children

7. Love and respect: to what extent does she respect or submit to you as her husband, and to what extent does he loves you as his wife. 8. Number of children

9. type of family planning

10. Gap between children

11. Child rearing view

12. Mental, social, psychological, spiritual, philosophy of life

13. Ways of dealing with issues

14. Talk about smoking, drinking, alcohol and coming home late

15. Night journey

16. involvement of in- laws and parental influence

17. Sense of humour: are you a person that doesn't laugh or joke, just study and pray every minute? talk about it now

18.Punctuality

19.Dependability: to what extent can you depend on him/her? some men will say," she depend on me for everything, she doesn't have goals or visions" talk about it now

20. Verbal intimacy: freedom of expressing feelings

21. Home conflict and management

22. Anger management: some spouse will say" whenever I'm in rage or angry, the only person that can calm me down is my mother or someone else" some will say " leave me for sometime and I will get over it" Talk about it

23. Fear and anxiety

24. Friendship with opposite sex: don't hand shake or hug any other man when I'm around etc talk about now

25. Family friends: who and who do you want as family friends? what caliber of people?

26. Personal friends

27. Level of ambition

28. personal goals and achievements

29. corporate life goals and achievements

30. Attitude towards weight: many ladies are slim before marriage but fat after marriage. if you are a type that likes slim lady, look at her mother if she has, because, she's likely to look like her mother later in life. For men , spot belly etc. Talk about it now..

31. Religion belief and spiritual preference

32. Church denomination: is it her church you will be attending after wedding or his?

33. church involvement

34. hobbies and interests

35. songs and music

36. Values and goals

37. self control: does he have problem with women?

38. Past life

39.Amount of income to spend and save

40. House wife or career woman

41. Type of account

42. What percentage should be allocated to cloths, vacations, given away and to whom?

43. Means and risk of investment

44. Attitude about cleanliness

45. Location: where to settle, geographical, commercial, spiritual, and social area to live

46. Order of priority: house before car or vice- versa

47. Size and style of house: bungalow, upstairs, flat, duplex, fenced or open house. Talk about it now!

48. Ways of handling sickness: are you the type that if somebody vomit around you or see blood, you will run away

49. Means of getting treatment: is it private hospital, or teaching hospital, or tradomedical center?

50. Payment of school fees

51. Children's schooling: private and public

52. Health standard: are you the type that uses the drug or faith? Talk about it

53. Interpersonal and social skills: does your spouse have caucus, caliber, or levels? Does he/she have pride or look down on people?

54. Stinginess

55. House helpers: maid, Gardner, gateman, driver, dry cleaner, house cleaner etc

56. Nature of food: only African food or continental or mixed

57. Mode of sleeping: together or separately

58. Mattress: water bed, mat etc

59. Sexual intimacy

60. sexual intercourse during pregnancy

61. types of furniture and interior decorations

62. Jewelries

63. types of cloth to be wearing

64. Day or days of fasting in a week

65. Amount and type of travel prefer: is it every vacation or yuletide period? is it by flight, land etc

66. Time to be spent together: some couples live away from each other throughout their lives, as a result of job etc

67. When to go to bed and when to wake up

68. Time for family altar

69. Test on genotype, HIV/AIDS, blood group etc

70. Intelligent decision

71. Nature of hair do: plaiting, weaving, curling, wig etc

72. Make up: use of earring, lipstick, cosmetics pedicure etc

73. Temperament So many young people are making excuses for their shortcomings in courtship, that, they don't know what to talk about. And, as a result of that, the only thing that is available to do is sex, which can damage their marital pursuit.

All we have mentioned above are not a day talk; neither a month nor a year talk. They are something you can talk and talk until your mind is clear.
So many marriages are having problems today because they fail to talk the right thing while in courtship. They substitute their talking period for sex and other related acts.

FEWER PROBLEMS YOU WILL HAVE IN MARRIAGE IF YOU HAVE QUALITY TALKING IN COURTSHIP. IT IS NOT TIME FOR MARRIAGE It is not time for marriage until you are satisfied with every talking, until your eyes can see clearly the bottom of the water, until you have guarantee of your second life ( marriage).
You can save yourself from fruitless race in marriage now that you are not bonded with marital vows.
You don't have to join the queue of failing marriages. Marriage is sweet and marriage is bitter base on your own experience and content of your discussion while in courtship.
Talk about it now! TALK ABOUT JESUS How much of Jesus do you discuss in your courtship? He is the only One that can guarantee your heart desire in marriage. This is the best time for you and your spouse to join hands together and talk to JESUS; He's ever ready to listen to you. How can you do that? Continued fellowship with him.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na wa o. These sound like table of content for a huge project.

1 Like

Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Simongm(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
kennygee:
Na wa o. These sound like table of content for a huge project.

It is a life time project though and it really worth it!

1 Like

Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by alfred007(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
where's the court
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Harwoyeez(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nothing can substitute good communication in any relationship.. Discuss all I mean everything
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Headlaw(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
ok
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Akinbahm(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigeria budget is not as much as this.
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Indeed grin.
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Nothing can substitute good communication in any relationship.. Discuss all I mean everything
Communication is essential but when it starts dwindling, the relationship will hit the rock.
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Harwoyeez(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
It surely will collapse
Rorachy:
Communication is essential but when it starts dwindling, the relationship will hit the rock.
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Chidonc(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
mtcheeeew
when there are more important things like why didn't fayose committed suicide as promised if buhari should return
.why we are no longer hearing of evans.
and lastly why did northern youths Change their minds.
with all the problems we have in Nigeria couples could discuss during courtship, you are listing an irrelevant table of content for us. mtcheeeew.
Re: Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. by Simongm(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Agreed!

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video:nollywood Big Boob Actress Twerk Inside Her Bedroom With Pant & Bra / What Do I Get Her For Valentine? / Can A Man Be Satisfied With Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.